Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are going to go with a professional cleaner, do the Chem-Dry thing.  Works SO much better than steam cleaning.  And you don't have to stay off the carpets for a whole day.

For blood in my house I use Nature's Miracle that I always have for the pets.  Let it soak a bit then blot up.

Glad the cutie is doing well. Best wishes on a full recovery.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Can only address the wall issue. Spot prime with a pigmented shellac primer such as BIN. Apply liberally but not so heavy as to run. Allow to dry then top coat.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow... that really sucks! My family's prayers go out to your little girl! I hope she will be "Itsy Bitsy Spidering" very soon!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn...I hope things turn out well.

Thats the hardest part of being a parent.
My daughter is wild, and sometimes it feels like it's only a matter of time till she hurts herself.

Hope your daughter has a quick and full recovery.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
UGH... Best wishes for the little princess and hope she has a 100% recovery.

OH YEAH and anoter vote for Oxy Clean.

AND GET THE WHOLE FAMILY TRAINED IN FIRST AID!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top