Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just curious as to who gets the record for max load with a regular pickup. It can be diesel, gas, 1/2 ton whatever just as long as its a regular pickup not a truck.

Also post up your tow vehicle specs.

M1008 CUCV towed a commuter bus full of passengers about 1/2 mile.  The bus had broken down on a one lane each way road and traffic was blocked.  I pulled the bus over a bridge and to a safe spot off the side where I could.  The look on the lady bus drivers face was priceless.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab 4x4, 4.8 V8, 3.42 gears, bobcat trailer the day after snowstorm in February.  It was 1500 lbs over.  Took back roads home.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Saw a late 90's F250 powerstroke and gooseneck trailer take a load of I-beams for an employees barn out of Chaparral Steel in Midlothian Tx with a scale ticket that read over 38,000 pounds.

Yes even with a goose the bumper was damn near dragging the ground.

Shit, my grandfather used to own Chaparral . . .

Cereal?

Super Cereal

granted, that side of the family, and my mothers side of the family don't see exactly eye to eye anymore, so none of that money came my way.

However, my Dad, and all of his brothers and sisters got a nice check when he sold Chaparral

I didn't know it had a human owner before, I only knew it as the faceless TXI corporation it is today.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw a late 90's F250 powerstroke and gooseneck trailer take a load of I-beams for an employees barn out of Chaparral Steel in Midlothian Tx with a scale ticket that read over 38,000 pounds.

Cereal?

Super Cereal
granted, that side of the family, and my mothers side of the family don't see exactly eye to eye anymore, so none of that money came my way.
However, my Dad, and all of his brothers and sisters got a nice check when he sold Chaparral

I didn't know it had a human owner before, I only knew it as the faceless TXI corporation it is today.

I may be miss-remembering what my father said years ago, maybe I am thinking of him selling off his portion of the shares?
It's been a while, I will have to ask him again sometime.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Lessee.  
A full on custom jeep on 44's From Virginia to IL [according to the scale, the trailer+jeep weighed more than my Dakota]
An entire scoop full of wet Dirt [was on the bumpstops and with 50psi the tires were still bulging..]
A Ford 24' motorhome with a 16' trailer attached [for 5 miles, to the racetrack]
A 12x65' Mobile home frame with about a third of the wallls still standing.
A 24' flatbed with a cat backhoe on it up a hill after the F250 that was pulling it went poof...

All with a '99 Dakota.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#6]
'00 Dodge Dakota ext cab,  4.7 auto, 4x4, 3.73? Gears

Crossed the scale at the dump with a HD 14' dump trailer full of dirt & mother in law tongues from a landscape renovation.

#14,500

Engine & trans were managing OK
Brakes OK as long as the ones on the trailer kept working
Sudden maneuvers, not OK
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
nm. Y'all got me beat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I have been pushed through an intersection at a red light by 12,000 pounds worth of trailer and forklift, with truck brakes smoking and tires burning. It fucking SUCKS. Laid on the horn and dodged cross traffic, which thankfully, saw me coming in time. Made it back to the shop, but was shaking like a leaf for about a half hour after.

Now, I wasn't going fast, only about 45 when I first hit the brakes. But it was downhill (about 6% grade), and, unknown to me at the time, the electric brake controller was not working properly. I didn't have time to gear down (early 90's Ford 3/4 truck, auto trans)... truck brakes took the brunt of the punishment. They were fading badly, even after the event. The drive back was SLOW, I think I stopped for every light that even looked like it might turn red.

All that said, I have towed a 14k 5th wheel camper with no problems at all. Just gotta make sure everything is in working order.

Every day I have to explain to customers why I wont let them tow a 20,000+ pound Case Backhoe behind their 3/4 ton wannabe trucker rig...

I've even had a guy insist he could tow a 7000 lb tractor, plus trailer, with his Honda Element.

It's not getting it moving.... its STOPPING THE DAMNED THING.

For the guy posting the pic of the JD 110 Backhoe with the mower deck hanging by a chain from the rear boom and bucket, in a small dump trailer.... YOU SIR, ARE NUCKING FUTS!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Ford F350 with 7.3 liter diesel, dually. Pulled a 40' gooseneck all over this country doing hotshot loads for about a year. Hauled a bunch of cars and trucks, some big loads of steel and sucker rod.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I've even had a guy insist he could tow a 7000 lb tractor, plus trailer, with his Honda Element.

He would have been better off hauling the honda with the tractor.
For the guy posting the pic of the JD 110
Backhoe with the mower deck hanging by a chain from the rear boom and
bucket, in a small dump trailer.... YOU SIR, ARE NUCKING FUTS!

What 8-9k of TLB and a swinging cutter in a dump trailer is futs?

I agree DOT or a state trooper would have parked that rig on the spot around here.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Around 20K on a 5th wheel triple axle from NY to Indiana.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cereal?

Super Cereal

I may be miss-remembering what my father said years ago, maybe I am thinking of him selling off his portion of the shares?

Could be, IIRC it was started by a Canadian steel company in a 50-50 partnership with Texas Industries. TXI did buy out the other company so it could have been your Grandfather's or he could have owned a large portion of stock in it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Current truck is a 99 Frontier 4 cyl shifter.  

I've probably towed 3k on a tandem trailer with a ball on the bumper.   Hills are a bitch.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I am going to WIN this thread.
  Massive fucking overload number one:
Broke down water truck,  Ford LN9000,  tandem axle, 13 speed, 425 CAT power, 14-24.5 heavy duplex front tires, 2500 gallon tank on back, about half  full... broke down, clogged a filter,lost a fuel prime, side of road,  quarter mile from my shop, and he is losing air fast. I deploy with a 60,000 pound tow strap, and the only vehicle handy: 1993 Dodge Dakota, V6.... hhaha, wifes mini pickup.
I hook onto 28,000 pounds of water truck,  and start yanking the poor little 3.9 liter dakota in low range, four wheel drive, barking  tires like a demented chihauha on amphetamines. absolutley comical, I have ther dakota shredding 3 tires, burning clutch, PILES of rubber dust under  each wheel,
and, and..... the truck actually budges.... starts moving, we get going UP a slight grade, around a curve, i am running  full throttle in low range, and  actually hooking up all tires, we get to revlimiter, and I grab second.    we cannot accelerate, but speed is maintained in second gear.
After a half mile,  i feel some heavy jerking back there, REAL HEAVY yanking,   abruptly dropped speed in half,  so I drop back down to first gear, and run full throttle. another few really heavy jerks, and then, suddenly, there is this weightless... NO LOAD feeling.
Yes, i had pull started the   water truck, managed to bleed out the fuel system, and pull started
a 425 HP CAT with a puny little wife truck.
     wife was a little annoyed, the truck smelled like burning clutch for a week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I blew a turbo on a loaded KW longhood loaded with logs pulling a hill coming out of the brush about 2 miles from my place. Called the wife and she brought my 05 Cummins Quad 4x4. Wasn't fast but it pulled a little over 80k dead weight.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am going to WIN this thread.
  Massive fucking overload number one:
Broke down water truck,  Ford LN9000,  tandem axle, 13 speed, 425 CAT power, 14-24.5 heavy duplex front tires, 2500 gallon tank on back, about half  full... broke down, clogged a filter,lost a fuel prime, side of road,  quarter mile from my shop, and he is losing air fast. I deploy with a 60,000 pound tow strap, and the only vehicle handy: 1993 Dodge Dakota, V6.... hhaha, wifes mini pickup.
I hook onto 28,000 pounds of water truck,  and start yanking the poor little 3.9 liter dakota in low range, four wheel drive, barking  tires like a demented chihauha on amphetamines. absolutley comical, I have ther dakota shredding 3 tires, burning clutch, PILES of rubber dust under  each wheel,
and, and..... the truck actually budges.... starts moving, we get going UP a slight grade, around a curve, i am running  full throttle in low range, and  actually hooking up all tires, we get to revlimiter, and I grab second.    we cannot accelerate, but speed is maintained in second gear.
After a half mile,  i feel some heavy jerking back there, REAL HEAVY yanking,   abruptly dropped speed in half,  so I drop back down to first gear, and run full throttle. another few really heavy jerks, and then, suddenly, there is this weightless... NO LOAD feeling.
Yes, i had pull started the   water truck, managed to bleed out the fuel system, and pull started
a 425 HP CAT with a puny little wife truck.
     wife was a little annoyed, the truck smelled like burning clutch for a week.

Win thread hahahaha. I would have paid several dollars to watch this.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I blew a turbo on a loaded KW longhood loaded with logs pulling a hill coming out of the brush about 2 miles from my place. Called the wife and she brought my 05 Cummins Quad 4x4. Wasn't fast but it pulled a little over 80k dead weight.

hahahha thats bad ass as hell!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#19]
The starter died in my friends Peterbilt, but it still had enough air to release the parking brakes.  I pulled him across the parking lot to pop start it.  It was hooked to a flatbed trailer with a load of shingles, and the whole rig weighed 75,500lbs on the scale.  The pick-up is an 05 dodge 4x4 dually with a cummins and an auto trans.  I pulled it a couple hundred feet, not miles, and I had to put it in 4wd to keep the tires from spinning, but it pulled it and got the Pete started.  I was impressed by it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
210 48 x 40  wood pallets on 25 ft gooseneck trailer with 85 Ford F-150 300 cid 6 cyl and 4-spd 12 miles each way 4 times a week was the largest load. About 9 ton gross. Truck and trailer ran loads twice a day all over SE Nebraska.

My step dad worked the light duty F-250 version of this truck religiously for over 15 years (3 different trucks) and he is the worst at taking care of vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Any of you guys pull Tandems ? Here is a setup my buddy pulled regularly. 1985 Dodge Crew on a Goose with a popup behind.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Any of you guys pull Tandems ? Here is a setup my buddy pulled regularly. 1985 Dodge Crew on a Goose with a popup behind.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/Bogie7177/Truck/MrPHauling.jpg  

Nevermind, your post is confusing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Whats confusing it's a bumper pull popup hooked to the rear of a gooseneck ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#24]
My dad bought a used, special ordered originaly, 1990 F350 with a 351 cleveland, danas all around, sweet sweet truck,
pulled 7 tons of aluminum boat and trailer around, and is infact the reason he bought the truck.
i well try to post pics, its worth it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#25]
I had a 1/2 ton Dodge Ram that I used when I moved.  Loaded it with a bunch of ammo cans full of ammo.  No idea how much it weighed by the truck was on its bumpstops in the back and the headlights were pointed up.  

I drove slow, taking the country roads.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cereal?

Super Cereal

Could be, IIRC it was started by a Canadian steel company in a 50-50 partnership with Texas Industries. TXI did buy out the other company so it could have been your Grandfather's or he could have owned a large portion of stock in it.

Well, he is, or to say, he was a fairly successful Canadian businessmen who came down here sometime in the late 50's, early 60's, so who knows. He did well enough to get an opera house named after him though, after a rather large contribution of course

ETA: He became President and CEO of Chaparral in '75, so I must be thinking of his shares he sold off.
Sorry for the confusion. Now, if only I could get some of that settlement money
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I really don't have any impressive response to add personally, other than I once saw a little Mazda mini-truck (no idea what it was) towing a load of 2x4's on a trailer with 2 axles loaded to the point of stupidity.  i saw the trailer start wobbling down the road to the point where it started taking the rear of the truck with it as it wobbled..  It ended in the ditch.

However, I did tow a large, enclosed, relatively long (lets say you could fit 3 motorcycles end to end or more) 2 axle trailer right after I got married from Bristol, Virginia to Washington, DC on a 5.3L Chevy Tahoe loaded with everything my new wife and I owned.  It was balanced well, but I couldn't get up to 60mph, and the wife stayed behind me with her blinkers on.  It was interesting to say the least.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I've never seen that and infact have been told in my state its illegal to do that if you do not have a double and or triple cdl endorsement... Interesting setup thought and thats a nice dodge on the trailer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never seen that and infact have been told in my state its illegal to do that if you do not have a double and or triple cdl endorsement... Interesting setup thought and thats a nice dodge on the trailer.

It's my understanding the front trailer has to be a 5th wheel/goosneck and there are overall length limits by state but it is legal. Most of the setups I have seen were of campers with boats/toy haulers behind.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#30]
I had an old fully loaded farm grain truck run out of fuel on the highway by my place due to a faulty fuel gauge and not switching tanks in time.  Of course the old battery died from him leaving all the lights on and the guy cranking it and cranking it trying to get the fuel system bled.  It was right in the middle of the driving lane on a two lane highway at night time.  It was a major safety issue and the guy wasn't able to find anyone with a real truck to come help him.  Finally, after waiting an hour with no luck on getting help, I grabbed my 1/2 ton Dodge (auto trans with the hemi) and hooked up a tow strap to get him two miles down the road to a place he could safely park it for the night.  I put it in four low and started towing.  It was a struggle but the pickup was handling it.  Once up to speed (second gear in four low) the dumb driver decided that he would try to start it by popping the clutch.  Only problem is he kept the clutch out so not only was I pulling 20,000+ pounds of the truck but I was also turning the dead engine and it was a mild uphill grade.  I was still able to stay in second but I sure didn't appreciate the dead engine.  It gave me a whole new appreciation of the weights involved with medium and heavy duty trucks.

For those of you that have towed serious weight like this on trailers with underrated truck classes for any distance (like the mobile homes in the previous stories), you guys are nuts.  Not just mildly crazy, but completely nuts.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the guy posting the pic of the JD 110 Backhoe with the mower deck hanging by a chain from the rear boom and bucket, in a small dump trailer.... YOU SIR, ARE NUCKING FUTS!

I agree DOT or a state trooper would have parked that rig on the spot around here.

Yeah I didn't pull that one on any public roads I was just moving the equipment from one lease to another.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I towed a 1968 Dodge van with my 1967 Chevy El Camino, 283 engine.

It got exciting. the Dodge tried to pull my tail end all over the place. I finally figured out how to drive: I had to steer OPPOSITE to the direction the Dodge wanted me to go in order to regain control, Then I would steer back into the middle of the lane.

It was the longest 150 miles I've ever driven.

"White Knuckles, White Knuckles, go for a ride
Don't mess around if you pass alongside
This dog's bein' wagged by a three-ton tail
And they'll send your parts home in the US Mail
If ever you mess with the White Knuckle Express."
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I towed a 1968 Dodge van with my 1967 Chevy El Camino, 283 engine.

It got exciting. the Dodge tried to pull my tail end all over the place. I finally figured out how to drive: I had to steer OPPOSITE to the direction the Dodge wanted me to go in order to regain control, Then I would steer back into the middle of the lane.

It was the longest 450 miles I've ever driven.

"White Knuckles, White Knuckles, go for a ride
Don't mess around if you pass alongside
This dog's bein' wagged by a three-ton tail
And they'll send your parts home in the US Mail
If ever you mess with the White Knuckle Express."
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#34]
I was driving a 2008 3/4 ton dodge hemi and pulling a car tailor with a full size, junk dodge ram handicap van full of scrap steel pipes to the dumps.  I also had almost a ton of scrap stainless in the bed of the truck   I think they weighed me out at just under 6 tons total.

It was only a 25 mile trip.  I took back roads that ended up being very hilly.  The truck handled it, and I had tailor brakes, but it wasn't something I'd want to do every day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I wasn't towing but I once loaded 1500 pounds of brick pavers in the back of my jeep cherokee.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#36]
1978 Ford F250 (I think, truck is long gone now).

Towed 3 gravity wagons... two 300bu and one 350bu in a train.  All full to overflowing with corn.  That's probably ~55,000lbs, not including the truck.  Total travel was about a mile, in 4-low range at about 5 to 10mph.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#37]
25,000 lb Peterbuilt with a 1997 3/4 ton Chevy Silverado 350. Pulled it on the flats just fine but up the hills was a struggle. The truck was not rated to pull that load.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#38]
This is the biggest load I've ever driven.

Yes, I am not as manly as your typical basement dweller here.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:02:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/DSCI1467.jpg?t=1300262117

Did you lean against the front fender too?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#40]
I have no idea how much this weighed, but it sure sucked towing it all from Missouri to Colorado.  truck is a F150 4x4, 4.6l V8 with a receiver hitch and trailer brakes......but that trailer didnt have brakes.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/Bogie7177/Truck/MrPHauling.jpg  

Nevermind, your post is confusing.

He is pulling two trailers..One with the truck and a camper behind it..

Anyway I pull tandems every once and awhile usually a 18ft bumper pull with a 12ft utility behind. The 18ft usually has a stack of 2-4 trailers on it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:19:14 AM EDT
[#42]
03 avalanche, buddy wanted me to haul some paving blocks for him. We loaded the bed full and then a 12' single axle flatbed trailer. The damn trailer brakes went out half way to his house. The rest of the trip was spent in silence after I told him to get the fuck out and walk if he would not shut the hell up about me driving 20mph max. It only took 45 minutes to finish getting him home after the brakes went out, but his wife was expecting him earlier.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/DSCI1467.jpg?t=1300262117

God damm son I've hauled bigger loads in my Iroc camaro lol. Just kidding you bro. I will tell you go slow with the heavy loads it doesn't pay to be the fastest and the one who takes the most risks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#44]
you know a properly equipped f350 can tow 22,600 lbs! fixed
http://www.ford.com/trucks/superduty/specifications/towing/

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
you know a properly equipped f350 can tow 16,000 lbs!

http://www.ford.com/trucks/superduty/specifications/towing/

Easily more than that....
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Certainly not the heaviest load here, but the heaviest load I towed was my 10-cubic-yard dump trailer with either a) two pallets Timberline shingles, or b) about 6 yards of wet red clay. I think the dirt won, as it squatted the truck pretty good, and it took the truck a lot to get going on the short drive I took. I had no idea dirt weighed that much! (No idea how much it actually weighed.)

Truck was an 03.5 Ford F250 4x4 with the 6.0/auto.

My last trench safety class listed soil at +/- 100 lbs per square foot.  6 cubic yards would be 16,000 lbs depending on moisture and compaction.  There is a reason I stopped selling dump trailers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#47]
I pull about 3,000 - 3,500 gal. of liquid fertilizer (11.05# /gal.) 3 tanks ona 3 axle gooseneck , about 50,000#, with a 3/4 dodge cummins auto. about 50 miles, a couple time per year

Heaviest gross was 56,xxx# / 4,000 gal.  ,when I wasn't watching the guy loading .

That wasn't too bad except leaving the river terminal was a pertty good hill with a stop sign and a hard right turn onto busy road. I tried to time it to roll the stop sign but didn't work. The tires were barely starting to spin (in low 4x4) on the hwy starting that load. Stopping was not a problem , panic stop , big problem

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I didn't pull that one on any public roads I was just moving the equipment from one lease to another.

Thank god.

I deal with trailers and equipment of various types and sizes on a daily basis, so I always love to see these threads....

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Buddy of mine towed a 1466 international, front weight set, fluided tires, cab tractor and a tiller and 10' bushhog all on a tandem axle 30' gooseneck behind a 2500 1994 SRW Chev 4x4 454 Auto.  Pulled it often, and also watched this same load be pulled across a rock bottom river, and up the gravel/dirt bank on the other side.  To this day I say God hand picked that truck as "the one".

Saw a customer at work with TWO 1466 Internationals (roughly 18,500 each)  on ONE long deckover gooseneck, both tractors with full front weight set, pulled by a 1999 Ford F350 SRW, auto, PSD.  When the truck did this it had over 200000 on the original trans and engine.

I have towed thousands of pounds behind various dodge, ford, and chevy 3/4 and 1 tons.  Its amazing what they all will put up with.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#50]
I had to pull a komatsu pc50 mini excavator.

Boss's powerstroke ford lost its tranny.So he called me as I was closest.  I was using the 1985 chevy mason dump moving concrete debris. That truck has 180k on a 350 w 3 speed stick. No brake controller and juice brakes since its basiclly a 3500 pickup. Trailer weighs about 2000lbs idk what the excavator weighed more than 10k at least. He was stuck on rt 3 in North bergen and I had to take that damn thing over the palisades with all narrow side streets choked with goblin traffic. That was the easy part.

End of the day, i had to take the truck w the last load and the machine 55 miles back to the yard in heavy traffic. Merging onto the highway with the buses and cars speeding out of the lincoln tunnel. Major suck. That bitch took the beating, but it was a white knuckle trip.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top