Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey redgoat, why didn't you go out friday, or sat?

Just curious.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:35:19 AM EDT
[#2]

We got lost Thursday night. Not for 4 days, ILL. Nobody has ever said 'we got lost so we did not go to the Farm'. Ease off, cowboy, you got your spurs in a little too deep on this one.

so then your excuse is __________________________?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:38:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We got lost Thursday night. Not for 4 days, ILL. Nobody has ever said 'we got lost so we did not go to the Farm'. Ease off, cowboy, you got your spurs in a little too deep on this one.

TRG's buddies/guides need their damn eyes examined.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Damn...don't any of you modern warriors have a GPS?

Amazingly enough, we DID have a GPS.

We found it in the front seat of my truck when we got back.  Worked like a champ.  Better than bread crumbs.  

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just curious.

TXL

We hunted Wednesday night until 3:30 am.  Hunted again Thursday morning at 7AM (actually EdJr and DrJeff hunted while I went to work) and then again Thursday night (the Lost Hawg Hunt).  We slept in late Friday morning and hunted until 3:00 am again Friday night.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:49:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We didn't go because we didn't have time.  We talked about it, discussed how bone tired we all were and made a group decision.  Not everyone in the group agreed, but it was a group choice.  

Too many miles of walking, too little sleep, 300 miles to drive there and the prospect of getting in at 10-11pm on Saturday to the Farm (partying till GodKnowsWhen...?), and then getting up at 6am Sunday to get the Avilas to the airport before noon.  

We ran out of time.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

TXL

We hunted Wednesday night until 3:30 am.  Hunted again Thursday morning at 7AM (actually EdJr and DrJeff hunted while I went to work) and then again Thursday night (the Lost Hawg Hunt).  We slept in late Friday morning and hunted until 3:00 am again Friday night.

TRG

Sounds like fun, did you get anything?

Lost...

TRG

PS>  Actually we did kill one raccoon and a feral housecat Wednesday night.  There was an opportunity to kill a skunk on the Lost Hawg Hunt, but we passed on it.  And amazingly enough, Garry(OhMyGawdThoseCowsAreComingRightFuckingForUs)Owen, was going to shoot a whole herd of cows.  No shit, he was ready to rock and roll on the whole herd, just because they were getting too close to him.  ROFLMFAO!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Hhhmmm. Just how far are you from Austin? And the "Splash Day" have any meaning to you?

Barge flips as partygoers try to spy on nude beach
Associated Press
May 3, 2004BARGE04

AUSTIN, Texas -- Revelers who crowded to one side of a barge to check out some nude sunbathers during ``Splash Day'' wound up splashing in the water when the craft tipped over.

About 60 people were rescued Sunday from Lake Travis, including two with minor injuries, authorities said.

The accident happened during Splash Day, a semiannual event hosted at the clothing-optional area by the Austin Tavern Guild, a gay and lesbian bar association.

Witnesses said that all of the people aboard the barge moved to one side after it was tied up at Hippie Hollow, the only public nude beach in Texas, creating uneven distribution and making it tilt.

``As the captain was running upstairs to tell them to move away from the railing, it capsized,'' dumping its passengers into about 39 feet of water, Travis County sheriff's spokesman Roger Wade said.

Krista Umscheid, a spokeswoman for the Lower Colorado River Authority, said everyone aboard was safe.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

TXL

TRG

Lost...

TRG

PS>  Actually we did kill one raccoon and a feral housecat Wednesday night.  There was an opportunity to kill a skunk on the Lost Hawg Hunt, but we passed on it.  And amazingly enough, Garry(OhMyGawdThoseCowsAreComingRightFuckingForUs)Owen, was going to shoot a whole herd of cows.  No shit, he was ready to rock and roll on the whole herd, just because they were getting too close to him.  ROFLMFAO!

PPS.  Heavy rains ruined the hunt we planned for Saturday night.

They could have been mad cows....

Yeah, but who shoots cows?  I mean, seriously...

A herd of cows begins to trot in your general direction.  

You have a machine gun and 300 rounds of ammo.

Do you:

A.  Switch to 'Rock and Roll' and take up a defensive position
B.  Raise your hands and yell in a commanding voice, "Go on! Get on now cows! Get out!"
C.  Scream, then run away like little bitches.

In Garry's defense, he at least did not choose option C as EdJr and Juan chose to.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

TXL

TRG

Lost...

TRG

PPS.  Heavy rains ruined the hunt we planned for Saturday night.

They could have been mad cows....

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In Garry's defense, he at least did not choose option C as EdJr and Juan chose to.

TRG

filed away for future reference!

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#17]
HOLY COW!  Sounds like it will take a while to live this one down TRG!

BTW, you all were never lost.  You knew where you were every minute.  You just didn't know how to get to where you wanted to go.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#21]
calm down garry, everybody knows that it's ALL TRGs fault...........................
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
calm down garry, everybody knows that it's ALL TRGs fault...........................

Actually...yeah, it is my fault.  

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:56:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I don't know what I personally whould have done...I recently found out that cows actually do "moo"

You owe me a new keyboard.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I wish I could somehow describe Garryowen's imitation of the hunting dogs,but it is one of those things that you HAD to be there to enjoy!

I hope it didn't involve butt sniffing!  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

4 days of peace and man lovin.
EEEEEeeeww?!*~

Which one was the banjo player?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I don't know what I personally whould have done...I recently found out that cows actually do "moo"

Did you find out the same way you found out that sheep go Baa Baa?  There are laws against that kind of thing ya know.    Yeah, yeah I know "Wanna see something funny!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Photo montage of GarryOwen stuck in the mud of the creeks.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=61&t=142850&page=1

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Do you:

B.  Raise your hands and yell in a commanding voice, "Go on! Get on now cows! Get out!"
D. Yell "he's coming right at us!" and proceed to turn the herd in pink cow mist.

TRG

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.megalithomania.com/images/1167.jpg

Do you:

D. Yell "he's coming right at us!" and proceed to turn the herd in pink cow mist.

TRG

From talking to GO he was at "Defcon KillemAll"...  I need to stop leaving him unattended, around cows, with a machinegun, and a penchant for buggery.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
... Oh crap, you're talking about Friday night. I was talking about Saturday.

Okay, I gotta hear this story sometime.....

Mike
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

From talking to GO he was at "Defcon KillemAll"...  I need to stop leaving him unattended, around cows, with a machinegun, and a penchant for buggery.

TRG

SEE FUCKERS! Those cows were not only going to trample me, but they had a penchant for buggery also! I now stand 100% vindicted in my choice to kill them all (including Cleatus, Zeb and those sorry fucking "dawgz")

Ok.   You got lost.

You still missed a Hella Party at the Hun Farm.  

Those not in attendence were greatly missed, but NOT forgotten.

There is always "next time"

You bastards in TX better drive to BulletFest V, right?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:29:04 AM EDT
[#38]
fuuuuuuuuuuuck you, i drove just as far to hun farm from corpus christi, tx as you did from friggin south dakota!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top