Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
They'er all fat.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The 40 Undercover members have been trying to bust the one non-undercover member, but so far the undercover members are the only ones who have broken any laws.

Exactly what I was thinking.

More power to them.At least the founding fathers can be proud of at least a few...........................
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They'er all fat tactical.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They'er all fat.

The ATF would still hit it
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Washington County Militia (AR) has been around for a coon's age.  If they were or are doing illegal activities, they would have come down on them by now, surely.

Either that or the ATF realizes the media shitstorm and logistical headaches of taking on a militia armed with full auto weapons who are just itching for a fight.

Right on the money, itrs easier to take on disorganized homeowners than it is to take on a large group of organized ready and willing fighters.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The ATF wants nothing to do with a few harmless fat rednecks with a few belt feds that are preaching an obscure version of Christianity which includes polygamy, I mean these guys are just hanging out playing with some illegal guns, as long as they dont start committing some real crimes the ATF isn't going to waste their time bringing in SFOD-D and the FBI to kill them off and burn the survivors, unless it's budget time.

Fixed it with a bit of sarcasm........

I'll take "they haven't been raided and jailed because half of hem are informants" for $500, Alex.....
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Washington County Militia (AR) has been around for a coon's age.  If they were or are doing illegal activities, they would have come down on them by now, surely.

Either that or the ATF realizes the media shitstorm and logistical headaches of taking on a militia armed with full auto weapons who are just itching for a fight.

Right on the money, itrs easier to take on disorganized homeowners than it is to take on a large group of organized ready and willing fighters.

Fat people can still pull triggers to.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have no moral issues with breaking an unjust and constitutionally invalid law.

Doesn't mean I'd do it, though.

CJ

+1...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#10]
because they only go after who will look good in the papers without causing a massive blunder.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have no moral issues with breaking an unjust and constitutionally invalid law.

Doesn't mean I'd do it, though.

CJ

+1...

You guys lost your guns in a lake too?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#12]
So far all I've heard is that they supposedly have unregistered mg's.
ATF learned their lesson that one. They haven't been hit because they probably have Hellfires or some such crap on them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Another group you don't hear about is the Posse Comitatus. From what I hear, the Feds want nothing to do with them. They probably have a few people undercover, but the Feds still want nothing to do with the Posse. Talk about a powder keg!!

Up here they call 'em paper terrorists...

'cause whenever one of 'em gets arrested, they play paper games (filing continuous BS legal claims, refusing to recognize the local PDs, etc) with the Govt & generally become a royal PITA...

They never win, but what do you expect when you get in a red-tape-and-paperwork fight with the .gov?

As for why the've been 'left alone'... Probably because .gov has bigger fish to fry right now...

Ever notice how the 'domestic terror' problem went away when Willie left office? The NY times and the rest have been trying to resurect it, but the current .gov seems more concerned with real problems...

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Another group you don't hear about is the Posse Comitatus. From what I hear, the Feds want nothing to do with them. They probably have a few people undercover, but the Feds still want nothing to do with the Posse. Talk about a powder keg!!

- Various LR agencies have already dealt with Posse Comitatus on multiple occasions in the past.  Nothing special about them.  Just another group with ties into the Christian Identity movement.

Search the name "Gordon Kahl."  IIRC, they had some interaction in Harvey Heaton, ND and again in MO AR.

Edited to correct the locations.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Up here they call 'em paper terrorists...

'cause whenever one of 'em gets arrested, they play paper games (filing continuous BS legal claims, refusing to recognize the local PDs, etc) with the Govt & generally become a royal PITA...

They never win, but what do you expect when you get in a red-tape-and-paperwork fight with the .gov?

As for why the've been 'left alone'... Probably because .gov has bigger fish to fry right now...

Ever notice how the 'domestic terror' problem went away when Willie left office? The NY times and the rest have been trying to resurect it, but the current .gov seems more concerned with real problems...

+1
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
They'er all fat.

The BATFE  like them that way.......   they burn longer  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top