Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Haha how many "I NEED IT DAILY!" caffiene users accuse anybody of partaking in MJ now and then to be addicted pot heads? lol

Exactly. There are some lyrics from an Oingo Boingo song that click in quite well...

(insanity)
And the alchoholic bastard waved his finger at me
His voice was filled with evanglical glee
Sipping down his gin and tonics
While preaching about the evils of narcotics
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Weaning myself off the bean currently.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha how many "I NEED IT DAILY!" caffiene users accuse anybody of partaking in MJ now and then to be addicted pot heads? lol

Pot is not addicting in the same way as caffeine.  caffeine is similar to tobacco in how you get addicted to it.  I often think it's harder to kick than tobacco too.

I get a raging headache without pop.  I am not a coffee drinker.

I know
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I *must* have it.  MUST.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I can survive without it.  The people around me while I forego caffiene on the other hand...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#6]
College student signing in- I'd hook coffee to my veins if possible.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]

About 2 years ago I realized I needed it after going through withdrawal. I was drinking a least 6 large cups a day.

Since then I severely cut the amount I drink. Just a cup or two a day now.

Now I want it alot but don't need it.

I could stop drinking it right now without a problem.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Need my morning cup o joe..
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the fucking mutherfucker who tries to get between me and a fucking cup of mutherfucking coffee.  I'll fucking kill a mutherfucker.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#10]
1 cup of 1/2 the caffeine coffee in the a.m.

1-2 cups of the regular stuff at work, especially if I'm revving up to meet a deadline.

I drink my coffee and my Jack in moderation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I drink it right up to bed time and it seems that my nose has the monkey now too, since I seem to blow some onto my keyboard while reading Arf.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top