[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Even God-given rights are NOT absolute.

That is false for several reasons.

........<snip>

Felons are punished by being denied their rights.  Occassionally it involves denying some of their right to property (fines, seizure).  Sometimes their right to liberty (imprisionment, RTKBA, etc).  In most extreme cases, they are denied their right to life as well (execution).

YOu prove my point. The gov't HAS THE RIGHT to deny even natural / God-given rights to certain people. We do this for teh good of our own gov't and citizens.

US citizens have the right to due process BEFORE being denied their other rights.

Illegal alien criminals and non-citizen guests do not have the right to due process.

They are here at our whim and pleasure.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#3]
What part of the word ILLEGAL cannot be understood by some folks???

I have no problem with people emigrating to the USA..just do it LEGALLY folks and there'll be NO PROBLEMO!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What part of the word ILLEGAL cannot be understood by some folks???

I have no problem with people emigrating to the USA..just do it LEGALLY folks and there'll be NO PROBLEMO!!!!!

KEY WORD HERE GUYS . . .  +1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]
It all makes sense now....

ILLEGAL aliens have certain rights, just  like US citizens do. And al Queda has the right not to have their telephone conversations monitored.

But my kid doesn't have the right to pray in school. Well, not to Jesus anyway....

That's messed up, man.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
They have the right to go back to their own country.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top