And a new arfcomism is born.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
EXCELLENT QUESTION!!
And a new arfcomism is born.  

It's "Great Question!" let's make sure we get it right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah a lot of members on this board should have been perma banned for that shit.  So much for "we wont let shit get out of hand over stupid internet stuff"  Beekeeper uttered those words to me.  Beowolf was a douche but he was not the only one in that thread worthy of the fucktard label.  Flame me all you want.  I give not a fuck about any of you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some folks got stalker creepy on it.

Yeah a lot of members on this board should have been perma banned for that shit.  So much for "we wont let shit get out of hand over stupid internet stuff"  Beekeeper uttered those words to me.  Beowolf was a douche but he was not the only one in that thread worthy of the fucktard label.  Flame me all you want.  I give not a fuck about any of you.

WHAT ABOUT OUR NIGHT IN MONACO YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said I was too rough
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I should be free to post on a forum I enjoy visiting without worrying about a member who does not agree with something I said digging into my personal life with the intent to fuck it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are free to leave you know.

I should be free to post on a forum I enjoy visiting without worrying about a member who does not agree with something I said digging into my personal life with the intent to fuck it up.

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Or do you want fed regulations to be put in place to protect you, you delicate little snowflake?
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Or do you want fed regulations to be put in place to protect you, you delicate little snowflake?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Nope I hate regulations as much as anyone.  Glad you condone fucking with anothers life just because of a internet argument.  I don't.  You want everyone like minded like you?  Seems so.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've seen field expedient rifle rests made from camera tripods, so it's not entirely bogus... but not mounted to the damn rifle.  Just a rest. That's it.

I'm sorry I missed that thread...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
that was by far the most epic GD thread in months.

Cliff notes for those that missed it?

ARFCOM discovers shitty product.
Lulz are had.
Inventor of shitty product joins thread.
Lulz are had.
Inventor of shitty product claims to be a marine.
ARFCOM explodes.
Crying.

So the thread ended in tears.

ETA: Picture of shitty product:

http://www.beowulfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/BeowulfX_Deluxe_Closeup-1280x720.jpg

Please note that the rifle is mounted on a camera tripod.  According to the BeowulfX inventor, that is how all of the people who know anything about shooting mount their rifles at the range.  Yes, a camera tripod.  You saw it on GD.

I've seen field expedient rifle rests made from camera tripods, so it's not entirely bogus... but not mounted to the damn rifle.  Just a rest. That's it.

I'm sorry I missed that thread...

Oh No, no, no, no, no....according to Beotard the Tier-1 Snipahzz do ALL of their shooting off of Tripods, and anyone who disputed that was a Poser who never did a Day ouside of the wire..or some shit like that.  I was hoping to see some of our resident Long-Distance dudes donkey-punch him, but the thing got nuked before i could find any responses.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I am a really experienced CAD user, and ever since everyone dogpiled the poor guy and he was here asking for ideas, I've been trying to help him.

After long hours of work, I've come up with an idea for him.  I call it "The X2"  

It's purpose is that you stick it to the velco on your ultra cool operator hat, then you stick the patch to the other side of it.  This allows short people to see your patch without having to ask you to look down so they can see it.

I've attached a picture, but I can't remember the guys email address to send the CAD files to.  I'm not out for praise or anything, just a simple mention on his website would be fine.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you again??????
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am a really experienced CAD user, and ever since everyone dogpiled the poor guy and he was here asking for ideas, I've been trying to help him.

After long hours of work, I've come up with an idea for him.  I call it "The X2"  

It's purpose is that you stick it to the velco on your ultra cool operator hat, then you stick the patch to the other side of it.  This allows short people to see your patch without having to ask you to look down so they can see it.

I've attached a picture, but I can't remember the guys email address to send the CAD files to.  I'm not out for praise or anything, just a simple mention on his website would be fine.

<a href="http://s961.photobucket.com/user/chickenspigscows/media/WP_20131024_001_zpsced7b438.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae95/chickenspigscows/WP_20131024_001_zpsced7b438.jpg</a>
View Quote

What are "Crickettes" and "Larvets"?
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Who are you again??????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you again??????

A meat popsicle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nope I hate regulations as much as anyone.  Glad you condone fucking with anothers life just because of a internet argument.  I don't.  You want everyone like minded like you?  Seems so.
View Quote

If you start a business, or become a politician, you are free game.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#14]
What a shitshow
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Doubtful but we will never know, tards got it closed and wiped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SO was the guy a Marine?>

He wasn't.  He never posted his DD214 or produced a MOS.  He did produce a military ID card, but all it really proved was that he was ROTC or something and then washed out/didn't get selected for OCS.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politicians I get because well fuck them.  A guy starting a business no matter how fucktarded it is does not deserve his life to be dragged through the dirt.  I just disagree with you on that.  Need personal info on me now so you can have fun in the pit?
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Politicians I get because well fuck them.  A guy starting a business no matter how fucktarded it is does not deserve his life to be dragged through the dirt.  I just disagree with you on that.  Need personal info on me now so you can have fun in the pit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess we'll have to just disagree.

If someone starts a business, they should understand that people will dig and criticize their past.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Under normal circumstances I would agree with you. However, Tom saw fit to claim a status he didn't earn, and continued to insult and degrade those who actually did earn the status he never had while claiming he was better than them because of it.

In short - Fuck Tom Hiebel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you. However, Tom saw fit to claim a status he didn't earn, and continued to insult and degrade those who actually did earn the status he never had while claiming he was better than them because of it.

In short - Fuck Tom Hiebel.

I know who he was claiming himself to be.  I said he is a Dbag.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder if this BeowulfX guy can make me a mount for my AimPoint so I can use the red dot for sighting when shooting from the hip. That would be cool.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Did somebody track him down and steal his garbage?

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it time.  I am sure that's coming.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you didn't like the thread, you didn't have to participate or keep on reading the updates. It's not that we disagreed with what he said (actually we did), but the main turning point came when he said he was a 2LT in the Marines and was a civilian veteran. That + his lack of proof + his shitting on every real armed services veteran ever is what set it all off.

Oh and btw, no one gives a fuck about you either.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you didn't like the thread, you didn't have to participate or keep on reading the updates. It's not that we disagreed with what he said (actually we did), but the main turning point came when he said he was a 2LT in the Marines and was a civilian veteran. That + his lack of proof + his shitting on every real armed services veteran ever is what set it all off.

Oh and btw, no one gives a fuck about you either.
View Quote

Im already aware of what happened in that thread.  No need for a recap thanks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#25]
This is what really got it going.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<a href="http://s961.photobucket.com/user/chickenspigscows/media/WP_20131024_001_zpsced7b438.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae95/chickenspigscows/WP_20131024_001_zpsced7b438.jpg</a>

Dude eats bugs. I'm gonna go ahead and say the FSA definitely eats better than he does.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm down and have some turkey bacon
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#29]
I was the very last post. I replied how funny the hitler video was
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#30]

double tap
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a low blow
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That was mean
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was mean

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You were my hero in that thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was the very last post. I replied how funny the hitler video was
You were my hero in that thread.

Thanks, I was having a good time

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread will be pit material shortly
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He wasn't.  He never posted his DD214 or produced a MOS.  He did produce a military ID card, but all it really proved was that he was ROTC or something and then washed out/didn't get selected for OCS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He never showed a DD214 and claimed to be some kind of HSLD grunt and when pressed he claim to be a 9501(I think) which is Marine Attack Aircraft Pilot. IDGAF about his shitty ass product one way or another, but he claimed to be a Marine without proof, and got snotty when questioned. He could 't even talk the talk, much less walk the walk.
He shit on The Corps, the Air Force, all veterans, shooters and society in general. Maybe Arf went overboard, wasn't the first time, won't be the last.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#39]
I didn't get to see the thread, but I googled beowulfx and found fail. I can only imagine what happened that fateful day.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you shouldn't.

Fucking deal with it.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Comedy gold!
View All Quotes

good to see Dan in action.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shhhh... That's just the bacon withdrawals talking.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Scorched earth.  I hope that CNC machine was leased...
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
So Your

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

i agree - one posted a photo of his house from google maps -

just goes to show how far and lonely these basement virgins will go to stalk a stranger and he's a male too!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Relax he was making it for this girl.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#48]
I has a sad that it got nuked.

That shit was the funniest thing I've seen here in a long time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I has a sad that it got nuked.

That shit was the funniest thing I've seen here in a long time.
View Quote

The greatest E-owning of all time was charlie Wenzel on the 4x4 forum when he ripped some dude in their version of the EE forum. It is a must read/laugh

Wenzeled
They end up posting pics of the guy's truck, his father's plane, his girlfriend with the ET-like outsized fingers, his yearbook pic, etc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was a Marine OCS candidate but never produced proof of having received a commission or attending The Basic School.  His stated reason for not continuing in the Marines doesn't QUITE match the historical record (he claimed the Marines were cutting back due to the success of our military in Desert Storm, the cutbacks started before Desert Shield and were related to the fall of the Soviet Union and Congress deciding we were going to demobilize and have a "peace dividend" they could spend, some units that were in the process of demobilization actually got deployed for Desert Shield/Storm and were demobilized upon their return).

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top