Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It is quite funny when you do it to a "new" woman, and she has never had a guy do it one handed on the first try  in a split second before. The "UH-OH!" look on her face is priceless!

GR

Woman ---->  

Me --------->  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Natural gift I guess.

An ex-girlfriend told me she did not know why guys had such trouble with bra clasps.  I, at that point in my life, had not had any experience with a bra clasp.  I waited for the opportune moment(friendly wrestling on the floor).  I reached back with one hand...felt the shape for a couple seconds, said out loud "Oh", and with one quick flick, pop, and the bra came undone.

Results were good .

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the plastic slide locks are a piece-o-cake and the hooks aren't bad, bud have you ever tried to put the hook clasps back together?? three words: exercise in futility.

+1

I'm not sure what you mean by "put back together" though, why woudl you do that?

I can do both of those with my mouth (in addition to on-handed) and I also take my sweet 'ol time doing it

edit:  It just happened naturally the first time (both mouth and one-handed)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is quite funny when you do it to a "new" woman, and she has never had a guy do it one handed on the first try  in a split second before. The "UH-OH!" look on her face is priceless!

GR

Woman ---->  

Me --------->  

EXACTLY!!
It's like a "WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO THIS TIME" look.

GR
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I examined the mechanism and devised a hypotenuse .
Then it was just a simple matter of refining application dexterity

Hypotenuse? You devised the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle? Wow, Im really on the wrong track with this bra thing.......
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Still practicing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I think most of us are born with it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Practice. Now those that have 3 to 4 hooks are tougher.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I have been gifted with my hands from a young age.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is quite funny when you do it to a "new" woman, and she has never had a guy do it one handed on the first try  in a split second before. The "UH-OH!" look on her face is priceless! hr

hty.gif

hock.gif

Me --------->  hr

EXACTLY!!
It's like a "WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO THIS TIME" look.

GR

Good God that is always the best, and the ego swells 250% I might add...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Never tired to take it off , I found chicks take it off themselves once it gets soaked with spit. After the first time if they liked the bra it was off LONG before it mattered to me.
Nobody ever said I was a smooth operator but I have been called a Baddog more than once.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
.... it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how to do it with one hand.

Ironically, my guess is that your average rocket scientist is probably not very good (or experienced) at this kind of thing.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
.... it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out how to do it with one hand.

Ironically, my guess is that your average rocket scientist is probably not very good (or experienced) at this kind of thing.  

A rocket surgeon on the other hand...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#15]
As the saying goes: "Practice, practice, practice."  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Front hooks - piece of cake

Back hooks with more than two - ain't no way to get all of them at one time.  Might have to practice a little tomorrow ...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top