Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:10:23 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a drawback to having such HUGE biceps as I have....I can't wipe my own ass

Seriously, I'm not the gym rat.  Hardly an ounce of fat on me, not a lot of muscle size, but I don't need to look like Arnold to bale hay.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my classmates was a competitive lifter - his email sig was "If it's true you only go around once, make sure you go around with big biceps."

Oh, and fwiw I'm outta shape now - 5'10, 175lb. 15" collar, 14-15" calves, 14-15" biceps.  Was better when spending 6 days a week in the gym/2hrs at a pop, but real life caught up and I had to put gas in the car instead of $$ in the gym owners' pockets.  I think my body is somewhere between Stay-Puft and Michelin at this point.  Working hard on Pillsbury but that takes some serious eatin'.  I'll take a good Mrs sleepdr meal and movie night in preference to working out alone.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
18"  biceps,  18 1/2" neck  6'3"  215lbs.........8 1/2 inches if its hot outside and i reeeeally stretch it
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#4]
i just lifted 2 pints of guiness,
man am i tired
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]
To big for you, girlie-man.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I say put your money where the mouth is..lets see some biceps!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think you need some more doors...

www.photobucket.com/albums/v95/rayra/shedcomplete02-040909.jpg

lol!
planned for ease of access, and possible kayak storage in the rafters.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:54:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There once was a national "perfect body" contest (early 1980s/not a body building contest) for men.  It was determined that the "perfect body" was one where the neck, upper arms, and calves were the same diameter.  Think about it. . . .

So, my friend, ask not how big your biceps are, ask how your biceps compair to your neck and calves.

ha. my calves are 19.5". Neck's 17.5"  Close enough.

And why am I picturing all the 'gay thread' as scrawny little runts?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Strange, all three measurements came out at 19".
But, I guarantee you nobody would want to sculpt me.

6'3"- 335#

Maybe not, but you can damn well play nose tackle on my football team anytime you wish!

BTW, I'm 5'11", 175 lbs and have 15" arms. Not really big, but not small either. I go for workouts to keep myself in shape though, not necessarily to look big. I'm just not really interested in that. But I am pretty well toned none-the-less. However the measurement I'm most concerned about is keeping the waist equal to or less than the inseam of my pants! Right now I wear 32x32 pants, so I'm holding out.

-CH

Actually, not getting a chance to play football is about the only regret I have in life(other than evil women, but that goes without saying).

Also, like rayra said, I am picturing a bunch of bitch-boy's with mangina's calling this thread gay.
How gay did that sound?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top