Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:44:40 AM EDT
[#1]

[Carl from Caddyshack] What you do, is take a sharp knife and cut his thumb tendon right about here. He'll never use the remote again.  [Carl from Caddyshack]

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
While I agree and am quite capable of "taking care of business" in a LOT of different ways, I don't believe it's my place to disrupt his lfe in that way. Call it karma, call it fate, whatever.

First, the girl is better off now anyway - she got a much better job and doesn't have to deal with this asshole anymore.

Second, it's too easy for things to get out of hand. Until he does something to me, I don't believe it's my place to act as judge and jury. Yeah, he's an asshole and fucktard and everyone knows it. That's a pretty good-sized albatross he's already lugging around.

Seriously fucking with him - including doing stuff to make him lose his job - won't happen unless he does something serious to me.

I just want to fuck with him a little bit, have some fun - not start a war.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top