Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
And how Reasonable for them to bitch about Biden 2.0?

View Quote

Entirely.  

One can simultaneously recognize the myriad failings of Biden and also recognize Trump’s shortcomings.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now do Brandon, underscore.
View Quote
I'll apologize in advance if my underscore triggers you.

I have never seen a single posts in GD supporting Biden.  The idea that people who criticize Trump somehow also need to equally criticize Biden here is ridiculous. Theres no debate, Biden is a bumbling fool who isn't fit to run an ice cream shop little lone a country.

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
It sucks how often I have to explain this.

I'm not a shitposter.  I rarely do +1 or "This" or "He's right you know" posts or the like.

My posting strategy is that I'll open a thread about Biden supporting gun control, and everyone in there shares my opinion of Biden.  So I have nothing to add and move on with life.

But then I open a thread about Trump supporting gun control, and I see excuses supporting gun control.  So I don't move on with life, and I try to change the opinion of people.  Because I don't like gun control.

Rinse and repeat.

So someone with perfect clarity on all of my posts would see many more disagreements with Trump than with Biden.  And you'd be a fool for thinking that reflects my actual thoughts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NeverTrumps got what they wanted, complaining is hypocrisy of the highest level.
View Quote

What I want is for a small government conservative to be nominated.  I've never witnessed that in my entire voting life.

So your statement is just false.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It sucks how often I have to explain this.

I'm not a shitposter.  I rarely do +1 or "This" or "He's right you know" posts or the like.

My posting strategy is that I'll open a thread about Biden supporting gun control, and everyone in there shares my opinion of Biden.  So I have nothing to add and move on with life.

But then I open a thread about Trump supporting gun control, and I see excuses supporting gun control.  So I don't move on with life, and I try to change the opinion of people.  Because I don't like gun control.

Rinse and repeat.

So someone with perfect clarity on all of my posts would see many more disagreements with Trump than with Biden.  And you'd be a fool for thinking that reflects my actual thoughts.
View Quote

This is my approach to arfcom as well.  Very little gained from being a NPC or a yes man.

I don’t take this approach in Trump threads because we still need him to win if he ends up being the Republican candidate, but in other topics I do.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good question.

A person should always be their own biggest critic and I think we have a duty to keep our own house in order.  Biden is not part of our house.  Hell, he’s not even from the same planet.
View Quote

What "house"? You mean "Team R" that the Kool Kids always criticize people for "blindly voting for"? Considering the near 100% lock the democrat party has on information dissemination, it is even more important that "team R" overwhelmingly criticizes Biden on every action his administration does on venues that we do control.
Like here.

Biden is the President of the United States. He should be attacked at least as much as Trump- or any republican-  was and still is.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What "house"? You mean "Team R" that the Kool Kids always criticize people for "blindly voting for"? Considering the near 100% lock the democrat party has on information dissemination, it is even more important that "team R" overwhelmingly criticizes Biden on every action his administration does on venues that we do control.
Like here.

Biden is the President of the United States. He should be attacked at least as much as Trump- or any republican-  was and still is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question.

A person should always be their own biggest critic and I think we have a duty to keep our own house in order.  Biden is not part of our house.  Hell, he’s not even from the same planet.

Like here.

I think there is a lot of merit to pointing out Biden’s incompetence to Democrats.  

But on here it’s mostly preaching to the choir.  Everyone knows he’s a dufus.

The reason I don’t criticize Trump is because I want him to have every single vote.  It seems risky to potentially turn away even one voter.  But I do wish I could have a private chat with him and point out some things he really needs to rethink.  Not that he would listen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Like here.

View Quote

You clearly don't get it.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The reason I don’t criticize Trump is because I want him to have every single vote.  
View Quote

There's a lot to unpack with that statement.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#10]
nevertrumpers seem to have more energy to expend going after trump. than they do for going after biden.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wtf are you talking about OP?

People can be criticical of Trump and still think Biden is a bumbling fool at the same time.
View Quote

But that person isn't a N_Ter. That's a reasonable human.

I'm critical of Trump, I think he's a fool and grifter of the highest order. But I voted for him 2x and if I have to, will vote for him again.

N_Ters, as evidenced in this thread and a million others, only care about Trump failing. The end justifies the means. If that means complete radical Dem control and the complete destruction of the US, so be it, as long as Trump doesn't win.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm critical of Trump, I think he's a fool and grifter of the highest order. But I voted for him 2x and if I have to, will vote for him again.

N_Ters, as evidenced in this thread and a million others, only care about Trump failing. The end justifies the means. If that means complete radical Dem control and the complete destruction of the US, so be it, as long as Trump doesn't win.
View Quote

You've confused those who want Trump to fail so we can have a decent R candidate with those who want either Trump or total Democratic control, no other options.

There are few or none of the latter here.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Would it be reasonable to assume that Ar15.com members that spent thousands of posts continually criticizing Trump to also spend at least an equal amount of time criticizing Biden, when their mantra for four years was "it's the patriotic duty of all Americans to be critical of the sitting president"?

Yes. But...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thatwasdifferent-667.gif
View Quote

Joe Biden is a corrupt, senile, bumbling fool. Not a single poster here is going to support or defend him.

There is still much debate about the next GOP nominee however. Seems a much more fruitful topic of discussion.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Joe Biden is a corrupt, senile, bumbling fool. Not a single poster here is going to support or defend him.

There is still much debate about the next GOP nominee however. Seems a much more fruitful topic of discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would it be reasonable to assume that Ar15.com members that spent thousands of posts continually criticizing Trump to also spend at least an equal amount of time criticizing Biden, when their mantra for four years was "it's the patriotic duty of all Americans to be critical of the sitting president"?

Yes. But...

Biden is corrupt, senile, and bumbling. See: water is wet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Then they deserve their fate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about this. However - DeSantis just needs part of the core, the rest will follow. Ultra MAGA (lol) will support RD, imo.

Certainly better than a Biden/Buttegieg/Newsom/on and on and on
No way Trump gets elected, look at how polarizing he is this time compared to the last 2 elections he ran in. A lot of people who held their nose and voted for him before will vote 3rd party or not vote at all this time.

I agree Trump is unelectable. Trump as nominee guarantees Dem victory. Guilt-ridden suburban women (and others) won’t vote for him

Then they deserve their fate

The point here is Trump can do more good as influencing the next person to fight WEF/Gloablism/Cultural Marxism/etc, rather than running as R nominee and losing. He’s toxic to the voters we need (moderates and middle ground). Some of that is obvious media bias, the other is how he conducts himself.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You've confused those who want Trump to fail so we can have a decent R candidate with those who want either Trump or total Democratic control, no other options.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. There are PLENTY of the latter here. And there were plenty during the 2016 and 2020 elections.

NOTHING else matters to true N_Ters. Nothing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lol. There are PLENTY of the latter here. And there were plenty during the 2016 and 2020 elections.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of people like that, I just don’t think many are on arfcom.  Even our token gays vote Republican.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Of course you've missed the point.

Trump is "supposed" to be a Republican and "supposed" to be on our side.  Turns out he's neither.  Of COURSE we are going to bitch more about that idiot.

We EXPECT all manner of bullshit from Biden, it just goes without saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. But...

Of course you've missed the point.

Trump is "supposed" to be a Republican and "supposed" to be on our side.  Turns out he's neither.  Of COURSE we are going to bitch more about that idiot.

We EXPECT all manner of bullshit from Biden, it just goes without saying.

Well said.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Pretty fuckin reasonable when you warn people that the potato will be at trump again.  You vote for the orange shit head anyways. The potato beat him again.  

Is it reasonable for trump's cult members to run the most divisive and hated candidate possible who will drive more democrats and moderate voters to vote against him than any other candidate, and then blame someone else for  the loss?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, no there aren't.  There might be a couple.

Most of them are simply your inability to handle conflicting opinion.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree…very few hardcore “refuse to vote for Trump” folks here. The numbers appear inflated in the minds of hardcore Trump ARF voters due the legitimate concerns of many members. Those same members (critical of Trump, but will vote for him) do not waste time criticizing Biden simply because they won’t vote Dem ever…and Biden is clearly a disaster
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
nevertrumpers seem to have more energy to expend going after trump. than they do for going after biden.
View Quote

The vast majority are Libtards in disguise, this place has filled with them in the last several years.    
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The vast majority are Libtards in disguise, this place has filled with them in the last several years.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nuh uh bro. Ur just 2 stoopit to c other peepul’s opinyun.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Okay.  I think Trump is a libtard.  So take that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Don't worry.  I'll leave it be.  That being said.

Do you understand what the question was intended to ask?

Yes or no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before he edits it and tries to act like it made sense, here is his word salad as originally posted: How Reasonable of it is for NeverTrumps to be critical of Biden.

Don't worry.  I'll leave it be.  That being said.

Do you understand what the question was intended to ask?

Yes or no.
Yes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Okay.  I think Trump is a libtard.  So take that.
View Quote

Very possible but he is right about one thing.  We had the very best economy in 40 years under Trump, only a total Fucktard would disagree.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Very possible but he is right about one thing.  We had the very best economy in 40 years under Trump, only a total Fucktard would disagree.  
View Quote

Deficit spending will do that until it’s time to pay for it, which we are now doing. Trump never met a spending bill he didn’t like, so the money poured out like water.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Deficit spending will do that until it’s time to pay for it, which we are now doing. Trump never met a spending bill he didn’t like, so the money poured out like water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deficit spending on hyperdrive, plus stunting economic activity is recipe for disaster
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Why would they bitch about Biden? They wanted him, they got him.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And how Reasonable for them to bitch about Biden 2.0?

View Quote

It's incredibly reasonable to bitch about biden if you didn't vote for him.  Likewise, it's incredible reasonable to bitch about trump if you didn't vote for him.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#32]
F Brandon and Orange man

DeSantis 2024
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Just another asshole trying to divide the right.
Good job.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Nevertrumpers are swamp lovers, that's the choice.

The "party" will shove global governance, the green new deal and crushed standard of living/personal freedoms up everyone's ass with a candle on top just as sure as the democrats will..

Oh, they'll moan about if for effect, but we'll get it just the same.

Smarten up dumbasses
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Just because they didn't like Trump doesn't mean they like Pedo-in-Chief and it doesn't mean they're not fighting to hamstring that corrupt shitbird at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Some of the biggest never_Trumps on this site never post anything bad about biden or the democrats.  I wonder why?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some of the biggest never_Trumps on this site never post anything bad about biden or the democrats.  I wonder why?
View Quote
Name the biggest Never_Trumpers you're referring to.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Fuck NeverTrumpers and thread title butchers
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The term Never Trumper is used to describe anyone here critical of Trump. OPs question is an attempt at distracting from what a shitty candidate Trump has become.  It's reasonable to be critical of anyone who is unfit to be president, which both Trump and Biden are.
View Quote

This.

"Never_Trump" is just low I.Q. Bull Shit for "Won't blindly Gargle Trump's Balls no matter how much he fucks up".

It is entirely reasonable for those of us who voted for Trump (Twice) to say "Hey! He's no longer the Strong Candidate who can win - We CAN do better!"

G.D. is full of "Huurrr Durrrr bet yurr sorry yur Girl lost" Idiocracy (because someone objectively acknowledges the severe flaws & fuckups of Donald Trump)

I voted (twice) for Trump as being "better" than the Democrats.

If things are so fucked up in Republican politics that Trump is somehow still the Republican Candidate in 2024 I'd due my duty as a Republican to hold my nose & vote for Trump instead of a Democrat.  But it would literally be voting for the least worst of two terrible candidates. And I'd bet that if Trump is the candidate in 2024, Conservatives will end up with another Democrat in the White House for at least 4 years.  Trump is Toxic and can no longer bring over the middle / swing voters.  The midterms show that without winning the middle / swing voters, candidates lose in a General Election.

Conservatives CAN do better than Trump for 2024.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is such a tired-ass argument.

Answer: Because it’s fucking understood that Biden and the party are jackasses by anyone with more than one brain cell.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Answer: Because it’s fucking understood that Biden and the party are jackasses by anyone with more than one brain cell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. I’m sure there are trolls, lurkers, and a few oddballs here that voted for Biden. I trust ARF is nearly universal with disdain for Biden, though.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oddly enough, Trump never criticizes Biden these days… he’s too busy trying to dismantle conservatives.

The people that point this out also criticize Biden.

EverTrumpers willingly ignore both of these facts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oddly enough, Trump never criticizes Biden these days… he’s too busy trying to dismantle conservatives.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I agree…very few hardcore “refuse to vote for Trump” folks here. The numbers appear inflated in the minds of hardcore Trump ARF voters due the legitimate concerns of many members. Those same members (critical of Trump, but will vote for him) do not waste time criticizing Biden simply because they won’t vote Dem ever…and Biden is clearly a disaster
View Quote

There are a shit ton of NeverTrumps on this site.  Don't believe me.  Start a poll.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Answer: Because it's fucking understood that Biden and the party are jackasses by anyone with more than one brain cell.
View Quote
Trump supporters are so insecure at this point it's not enough that they know GD hates Biden, they need to see the words on the screen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There are a shit ton of NeverTrumps on this site.  Don't believe me.  Start a poll.
View Quote

Just about single person who’s picked DeSantis over Trump in a poll is going to vote for trump as a last resort if he ends up with the nomination….

So, that’s another broke-ass argument.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Feel free to start your own poll.

Also. I don’t believe you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daaaaaamn
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Daaaaaamn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daaaaaamn

Ok. I did laugh
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

And like flies to shit they will jump in any DJT thread to shit on it.

The flies are always the_same ones too. They just can’t help themselves.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top