Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Well for Georgia, it shows an open Democratic seat, but that seat is currently held by the Honorable Zell Miller, who even as a Democrat, is one of the finest, if not the finest, statesmen I've ever met.  Even if it were to get filled by Johnny Isakson, its still kind of a wash, since Isakson isn't that conservative (although he did change his tune about guns right quick when pressed )  His opponent, Denise Majette is a major asshat-->typical liberal womb-to-tomb dimocrap.  I'm glad to hear that Isakson is leading, nonetheless.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well for Georgia, it shows an open Democratic seat, but that seat is currently held by the Honorable Zell Miller, who even as a Democrat, is one of the finest, if not the finest, statesmen I've ever met.  Even if it were to get filled by Johnny Isakson, its still kind of a wash, since Isakson isn't that conservative (although he did change his tune about guns right quick when pressed )  His opponent, Denise Majette is a major asshat-->typical liberal womb-to-tomb dimocrap.  I'm glad to hear that Isakson is leading, nonetheless.  

seen any polling numbers for the GA seat? you would think with Bush's lead, the GOP candidate would have a good shot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw a mid-August poll that showed both Bush and Isakson up by 14 points over their opponents. That is a pretty solid lead; but then again I saw a poll claiming Demint's 13-point lead in SC had dropped to 3-points... so best never to take anything for granted.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dorgan (D) will be keeping his seat in North Dakota this year.

what else is new ... thank you socialst government tit sucking farmers

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:Oh, also, in WI we have a businessman running vs Feingold... Feingold will win if Kerry takes the state, if Bush takes the state we have a chance (of guys who vote for Bush also voting for Michaels, as Michaels is trying to tie his campaign to GW)...

I wouldn't count on that:

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=21&t=184807

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Here is a good link to keep up to date on the Senate fight:

]www.realclearpolitics.com/Senate.html[/ur]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:56:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here is a good link to keep up to date on the Senate fight:

www.realclearpolitics.com/Senate.html

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#8]
The problem in South Carolina is Jim DeMint had to spend a ton of money in a crowded primary and run-off. His Democrat opponent Inez Tennenbaum had only a protest opponent in the Democrat primary, therefore spent almost nothing getting the nomination. She started the general election cycle with a huge lead in money over DeMint. That, combined with the gushing support of the news media for the liberal Tennenbaum, makes this a closer race than it has any right being. I think DeMint wins anyway, as long as Bush stays strong. If something blows up in the Presidential race, strengthening Kerry, then the SC senate seat could fall to the Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, Illinois GOP race is screwed with the whole Ryan sex scandle.
That fuckstick Obama is going to take it.
Well, Fitzgerald was dipshit RINO anyway.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I live in an unfree state but I am supporting Martinez (FL), Nethercutt (WA), Coors (CO) and Thune (SD).  May support others with $$$ too.  Do not count Nethercutt out--he beat the Speaker of the House in 1994.  Patty Murray is a moron--she said that Osama Bin Laden opened a lot of day care centers in the 3rd world.  What a kooky lie.

GunLvr
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top