Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just so you know for next time"hoodrats" are chicks not guys so when you refer to hoodrats just know that the definition is skanky/easy chicks that hang with wannabe thugs because they think its cool.

Have fun!

Would young black thugnificent POS be better?

Cosmos - Probably not yet
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the one time where a bag of rattle snakes would come in handy. Walk buy toss bag in car and keep walking.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just so you know for next time"hoodrats" are chicks not guys so when you refer to hoodrats just know that the definition is skanky/easy chicks that hang with wannabe thugs because they think its cool.

Have fun!

Not to thread hijack, but does any one else think these people are the dumbest around. The wanna be thugs?

Some are misguided and generally harmless, the rest all need a slug between the eyes.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

Hendricks5150?  Hey hey!  Funny seeing you here
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

Not to thread hijack, but does any one else think these people are the dumbest around. The wanna be thugs?

Everyone needs something to strive for in life man
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

Print that on a T-shirt and you'll make some cash
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#7]
DIBS ON GUNS, AMMO, CASH, GOLD, CARS, FUEL, NONPERISHABLE FOOD, AND WOMEN!!!

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I live on a main road. Five thousand strangers a day drive past my house.

What should I do?

Put up a "Obama 2012" sign in your front yard?

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#9]
ACORN Census Takers... relax.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Sneak up to the back side of their car and tape a Glock to the trunk. Low-crawl out of the area.

If they happen to spot you, leap up and FLEE, but always remember to serpentine.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

Print that on a T-shirt and you'll make some cash

from this

It always makes me laugh for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

Hendricks5150?  Hey hey!  Funny seeing you here

Haha, yeah wish me luck tonight.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What should I do?

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fire 2 warning shots through his windshield head.

Fixed it for you.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What should I do?

Thats great
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fire 2 warning shots through his windshield.

2 aren't enough, grab your trusty wasr-10 and bump fire 30 through his engine block.

don't do this
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 aren't enough, grab your trusty wasr-10 and bump fire 30 through his engine block.

don't do this

I've seen previews for that show on HBO, I've always wanted to watch it. I might see if I can netfix it
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Extra points if you bump fire it over your head.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I always take a picture of loiterers, etc.

Mostly it the pics don't come out, but the flash put them on notice.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I posted in another tread that I saw some hood rats driving around in a blue 4-door sedan in my area. My room mate just saw the same car with a description that matches the driver. He pulled over to the side of the road and turned off his car and lights (possibly to avoid an ID) then started up his car and drove off a minute later. I will be sitting up late tonight with my gun and phone watching TV waiting to see if anything happens.

Updates will be filed throughout the night... That is all...

Update 1: My father and I drove out to see if we could find him (father can CCW)... No such luck, I have a feeling he will be back.

Update 2: Just made some popcorn

If they do anything, Fuck em up! For me!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun!

It's a human need to feel important in some way.  Being a gangsta makes these dorks feel like they're toughs, and so fearsome and important.  They're really just pathetic, and sadly might actually hurt someone to save face in displaying their coolness.  We as a society completely tolerate it - I sometimes wonder if it's because we're not allowed to call it out when a kid's being a little shit anymore.  Maybe it's deeper then that - who knows.

In any event, I suspect the OP is being a bit paranoid, and hope that his own reactions don't escalate a non-issue into one.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If they do anything, Fuck em up! For me!

Haha, nothing happened so far thankfully. Still on the lookout.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sweep the passenger compartment with a bright laser, stopping briefly on the front passenger's chest.

You will never see them in your neighborhood again.

Hey now I really like that one.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Warning shots are illegal in FL

3 years mandatory

Ouch!  Not so good of an idea then.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Warning shots are illegal in FL

3 years mandatory

Warning shots are also pointless, if you feel threatened enough to pull it and the threat is still there then you should be firing at the threat.

Just out of curiousity, what area of florida are you having these problems in?

About an hour drive north of Tampa.

There is a small ghetto housing section a mile south of me, that is probably where they live.

2 of my neighbors have gotten broken into within the past year. Two suspects that matched were arrested for shooting an officer while robbing a quiki-mart. Not a positive ID on them as the guys who broke into their houses, but they were asked why the robbed the quiki-mart. They said "it was ether do that, or go back to busting into the houses we have been doing"

Damn, that sucks. Keep your AR ready....

Living that close to the ghetto housing won't make life easy or fun.  Pack up and move my friend.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What should I do?

Get plenty of ammo

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#29]
go to bed...You cant protect yourself 24/7 some faith will help you sleep.. seriously.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top