Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I am disappoint.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:43:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://media.syracuse.com/news/photo/2009-11-04-ap-owens-winnerjpg-55490688a13baa6a_large.jpg

Hoffman concedes

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/11/democrat_bill_owens_wins_hard-.html

Fortunately some of the Democrats backed by Hoffman's "Conservative"party also got spanked last night.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Will be interesting to see how the GOP spins this into a victory for themselves; "see, that's why you have to support the R candidate no matter what!!!!11!"

GOP should see this as a wake-up call; right now, conservative candidates have a better chance than RINOs.  Imagine if Hoffman had run on the R ticket....
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:12:15 AM EDT
[#4]
1) Why was Scazzofava still on the ticket?

2) WTF? that is one of the most conservative areas of the country, I worked there from 90-94 and this makes no sense.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:29:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Will be interesting to see how the GOP spins this into a victory for themselves; "see, that's why you have to support the R candidate no matter what!!!!11!"

GOP should see this as a wake-up call; right now, conservative candidates have a better chance than RINOs.  Imagine if Hoffman had run on the R ticket....

Yup.  "They" say that Republicans can't win without pulling the moderate vote.  For years the party hacks have assumed that us Conservatives and libertarian types will just by default vote R, blindly supporting anyone who isn't a democrat.  In short they have taken us for granted.  

It is obvious that we are at the end of our ropes.  If Republicans want to win, they have to pull in the Conservative vote by running actual real, limited government conservatives

Time to fix this bull shit now.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:30:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

2) WTF? that is one of the most conservative areas of the country, I worked there from 90-94 and this makes no sense.
I bet ACORN had something to do with it.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:00:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. My thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.  Ballots are printed well before the election.  There wasn't time to print and distribute new ones after Scazzofava withdrew from the race.

The 2010 primary season is only a few months away.  Hoffman should run for the Republican nomination.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:23:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.  Ballots are printed well before the election.  There wasn't time to print and distribute new ones after Scazzofava withdrew from the race.

The 2010 primary season is only a few months away.  Hoffman should run for the Republican nomination.

What does that have to do with ACORN.  ACORN engages in voter fraud, ie dead people who miraculously return from the dead to make that all important vote, or people who show up to vote only to find that someone else voted for them.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Is it just me, or did the Republicans do everything they could to throw this race to the Democrats?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:34:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or did the Republicans do everything they could to throw this race to the Democrats?  

Basically the national Conservatives (not the local conservative party which is F'd up and backwards)
attempted to throw a monkey wrench in the DNC plan to take this district due to the ineptitude of the local GOP in choosing what they thought would win based on last years election rather then current events.

They then bought and paid for the "R" running on the GOP ticket to soak votes and be a spoiler.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top