Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd take either McCain or Guilliani long, long before Hitlery.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm voting for Perot

me too

what's sorta funny about Perot...

is that the fiesty little Texan sumbitch probably would've preemptively nuked the whole region and proudly announced that it really WAS for the oil!

[Perot] "There! Told ya I'd balance that budget! Look at all the oil we got now!  How ya like that!?  Where's my hat, I wanna go tour Baghad"[/Perot]

I even heard his voice there
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I said it before and I'll say it again:

That is all
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Since when does Fox News, or any other news network, get to decide who the frontrunner is?

Want to stop this crap? Here’s how. Right now start saving a few dollars a month with plans to donate it to a better Republican candidate.

George Allen looks promising but there may be better choices. When the primaries roll around donate the money to the candidate of your choice and then volunteer to work on his campaign. If enough of us do that then Rudy and McCain won’t have a chance, and neither will Mrs. Bill Clinton.

(Of all the insulting names I could invent to call that woman I think her formal name, “Mrs. Bill Clinton” is the one that she hates the most.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Since when does Fox News, or any other news network, get to decide who the frontrunner is?

Want to stop this crap? Here’s how. Right now start saving a few dollars a month with plans to donate it to a better Republican candidate.

George Allen looks promising but there may be better choices. When the primaries roll around donate the money to the candidate of your choice and then volunteer to work on his campaign. If enough of us do that then Rudy and McCain won’t have a chance, and neither will Mrs. Bill Clinton.

(Of all the insulting names I could invent to call that woman I think her formal name, “Mrs. Bill Clinton” is the one that she hates the most.

Fox News, just like most of the other news networks, either has or contracts with public opinion polling companies. That is where the consensus comes from.

Whoever the GOP runs for President is going to need a shitpot full of name recognition! Most people have never heard of George Allen. If a candidate isn't well known to the voting public, odds are they won't vote for 'em. I believe a candidate needs to be well known well before the nomination or they won't stand much of a chance. I also believe most Republican voters look at a candidate with an eye towards the issues....Demoncrap voters 'feel' their vote.

With the party lines split so closely at 50%, it's going to be an uphill battle for the GOP to field a candidate who has more name recognition than Hitlery Klinton. Sad but true!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Guiliani is the last person any arfkommer, conservative or american should want heading teh executive.    Absolute last.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I won't vote for any of those listed, if it comes down to it. Not a one. I'm all for "the better of two evils", when that's what it comes down to, but I have limits. I'll vote Libertarian if these are my choices. I'm sory, but I'd rather see the Republican party FUCKED than to have to admit I voted for McCain or Guiliani. If these end up being my choices, then why in the hell would I continue to consider myself a Republican?

I'm not much of a Republican anyway. I'm a Libertarian by a long shot, I'm just not registered as one. If these idiots end up being my choices, I'll kindly tell the Republican party to fuck off. It's not like I'd be abandoning anything worth while anyway, at that point.

Soemtimes, I wish Hillary wins it. It seems like that's what it's going to take to wake up liberty minded people in this country. The revolution is long overdue, anyway.

Bring it, because I'm tired of waiting.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought McCain was popular with the conservative crowd, what did I miss?

McCain is a f'ing liberal running around in Republican clothing!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I wonder what that debate would be like... would they just agree with each other?

Anyways if you ask a question a certain way you'll get a certain answer, so these polls are nothing more than attention whoring.  Just because Guilliani does well on a poll with McCain and a few no-names doesn't mean he'll be nominated nor even run.

However I will be interested to see how many of these who say they finally won't vote Republican will actually 'stick to their guns' if this happens.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#10]
So who are the front runners for the republican party?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Bush junior wasn't exactly a public figure until the debates really got underway in 2000, so I think there is hope for a lesser known individual within the Republican party to be nominated.

Here's an idea. If Clitory was to somehow win she would be so devicive and emotional as a president that she would never be able to get anything done. On the other hand, if one these asshats McCain or Guliani were to get in, it could actually be worse because they have more respect than the Clitory and might actually do something.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guiliani is the last person any arfkommer, conservative or american should want heading teh executive.    Absolute last.

Do you think he'd be worse than Hitlery Clinton??  I doubt it...

I am not saying he'd be good for us, but no way he could be as bad for us as Hitlery.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think he'd be worse than Hitlery Clinton??  I doubt it...

I am not saying he'd be good for us, but no way he could be as bad for us as Hitlery.

You better damn well believe it.  With Hitlery the Republicans would have a ready made fight that nearly the whole of the (R) party would be behind stalling and stonewalling at every anti-conservative turn.  With the little tyrant from NYC you would have a sypathetic (R) in office who's "common sense" proposals would create ready-made media parriahs out of anyone who tried to oppose them.   Little emperor Guli is NO friend to conservatives or to liberty.  He just happens to be right about the terrorism and supports putting the boot to it's ass.

Look at how the press treats Republicans that disagree with the great beacon of moderation, McCain, today.  You are a WHACKO if you are to the right of the reasonable John McCain!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Guliani is a by far the most anti-gunamerican candidate in contention.  

HE was in the right place at the right time and did the right things to calm us down after 9/11 and get downtown back on track, and yeah, he was forty times Dickhead Dinkins, but he really is a tyrant.  He was as an AG and he was as a Mayor and he'll never survive a primary fight, thank heavans.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm voting for Perot

me too

what's sorta funny about Perot...

is that the fiesty little Texan sumbitch probably would've preemptively nuked the whole region and proudly announced that it really WAS for the oil!

[Perot] "There! Told ya I'd balance that budget! Look at all the oil we got now!  How ya like that!?  Where's my hat, I wanna go tour Baghad"[/Perot]

I even heard his voice there

lol...yeah it's only funny if you can picture Ross at a press conference standing on a dictionary!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I never thought I would say this - if it is between Mccain and the beast,  I am voting for her. Mine as well get the party started
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You better damn well believe it.  With Hitlery the Republicans would have a ready made fight that nearly the whole of the (R) party would be behind stalling and stonewalling at every anti-conservative turn.  With the little tyrant from NYC you would have a sypathetic (R) in office who's "common sense" proposals would create ready-made media parriahs out of anyone who tried to oppose them.   Little emperor Guli is NO friend to conservatives or to liberty.  He just happens to be right about the terrorism and supports putting the boot to it's ass.

Look at how the press treats Republicans that disagree with the great beacon of moderation, McCain, today.  You are a WHACKO if you are to the right of the reasonable John McCain!

You make a good point.  However I look at it this way: as gun owners we really have a huge stake in who controls BATF and to a lesser extent Justice and State (and even HHS/NIH).  In a Republican Admin the party gets to choose a lot of the people who run things.  For example in Ronald Reagan's admin not all the Cabinet Secs and Undersecs were Reagan guys.  Some were Bush 41 guys, some were Dole guys, some were Ford guys (Rumsfield was a Ford guy!).  With a Guilianai we have some chance of someone decent running BATF and some of the other agencies who we have to deal with.  I would expect Hitlery to shut down the CMP and ban all foreign imports of guns and ammo if she took over (much like what happened at first under Clinton).

GunLvr
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top