Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, she's not completely wrong, but who cares.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm intermittently watching this from the sidelines. Here's what I've gathered so far, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The allegation is that Russia influenced the election by telling the American people things that were true.

The politicians they were "undermining" were not telling us things that were true.

We know it was the Russians because like maybe parts of this hacking might be complicated. And only Russians can do complicated things.

The source of this assessment of it being "complicated" is anonymous.

Am I missing anything? Like, I must be missing something because nobody would think it makes sense to say that Russia rigged our elections by making the voters more informed about who they were voting for. Unless all my assumptions about how voting is supposed to work are wrong...
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm intermittently watching this from the sidelines. Here's what I've gathered so far, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The allegation is that Russia influenced the election by telling the American people things that were true.

The politicians they were "undermining" were not telling us things that were true.

We know it was the Russians because like maybe parts of this hacking might be complicated. And only Russians can do complicated things.

Am I missing anything? Like, I must be missing something because nobody would think it makes sense to say that Russia rigged our elections by making the voters more informed about who they were voting for. Unless all my assumptions about how voting is supposed to work are wrong...
View Quote

I'd say you summed it all up nicely.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]
She lost because she really sucked. I mean she would not have won the Primary had not the election been rigged for her.

She got billions in free media,Spent a billion and a half of other peoples money, and she lost because she was completely unfit to run anything more complicated than a Kitchen. The Legacy media has lost all credibility, it will never be trusted again, and it did that to get her elected.

She spent next to no time campaigning. She was obviously sick. She had so many lies following her, She was taking money from countries that fund terrorism, she loved a KKK grand Dragon, she said that a woman who wanted to wipe out the black race is her hero.

She basically made the pitch that if you did not vote for her you hate women and people of color.

She was a turd.

And I am not even getting into what came out through wikileaks....

I was saying she was fucked if Trump got the nomination months before the leaks happened.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
what they dont understand is that the left has been getting their ass kicked since obama got in office, and this was just the grand finale.  

They have lost hundreds of state senate seats, 14 state governors, several dozen US house seats and a handful of senate seats.  

We have been pushing back for 8 years, and we just hit the climax and they have no idea how to deal with it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Lie, lie,lie.
Bye, Hildabeast.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#7]
What I am gathering from all this is that the excuse is "I don't know therefore Russians!"  

It couldn't be because FHRC was a shit candidate, could it?  All the "hacking" did was reveal what most of us already suspected...  That was that they were shady and couldn't be trusted.  Hell, I suspected this before all the hacking took place.  The leaked emails just drove home the level of corruption and collusion with the media.

Also, why is everyone turning attention to the fucking messenger versus turning attention to the message that was revealed?  That is what I don't get.  They are throwing a temper tantrum like a child because they got caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar, but yet they don't want to own up to their actions of putting said hand in the cookie jar.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't care if she ties herself to a cinderblock and jumps overboard, as long as she admits it was a LOSS!

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I have no problem with any of this delusional crap they are blaming for the loss, I just hope they truly believe what they are saying.

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Good. I hope she convinces her dipshit supporters of this & gets back on the ballot in 2020...
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Flawed?  FLAWED?!  Flawed ?  

She is a lying, scheming, condescending, entitled, crooked hag with a temper and who is about as personable as a rabid badger.

Flawed, to me, means she bites her fingernails or plays with her hair, so some other innocuous thing.
View Quote

Oh, C'mon.

Tell us what you REALLY think of her - don't hold back now.

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#12]
It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dont forget, Julian A. - Wickileaks - who ultimately released the info,
said that the Russians were NOT involved, in fact, NO State actors were involved.
He has no reason to lie, he has not, so far, he just refuses to answer questions he chooses not to.

He hinted that it 'might' have been an internal leak from the wicked witch's staff.
And Hillary and her staff have not DENIED anything that was leaked.
Teh dems usually scream bloody murder when something is not correct.

This time - crickets.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#14]
No, Hillary, you lost for the simple reason that you're a life-long criminal, with all of the personality and charisma of a smashed cat turd.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry Hillary. Bitch you lost because you're a amoral, evil, conniving, ruthless, power hungry, greedy, miserable cunt.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Obama was "amply aware" in September 2015 and did nothing. The report that Trump would have seen came out October 7 2016.
It provides no proof, only that they are confident because in their estimation " disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts"

Guccifer 2.0 is Romanian, not Russian.

Here is their "evidence"
CrowdStrike, which was hired by the DNC to analyze the data breach,[28] "posits that Guccifer 2.0 could be 'part of a Russian Intelligence disinformation campaign'," i.e., a creation to deflect blame for the theft.

"'more likely than not' that the whole operation, including the Guccifer 2.0 part, was orchestrated by Russian spies."

The hackers responsible for the DNC email leak (a group called Fancy Bear by CrowdStrike)

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike concluded that it is associated with the Russian military intelligence agency GRU.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has suggested that it may be associated with the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB).

Cozy Bear, classified as advanced persistent threat APT29, are a Russian hacker group believed to be associated with Russian intelligence. Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has suggested that it may be associated with the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB)

Three locations of Crowdstrike donated to 21st Century Democrats Super PAC
Crowdstrike Board
George Kurtz CEO
Retweets WaPo articles https://twitter.com/George_Kur...
Donated to DNC and Hillarity

Dmitri Alperovitch CTO

Adam Meyers
VP of the intelligence group that made the above claims
"Adam was a key technical lead supporting the US Department of State Cyber Threat Analysis Division, leading a team of reverse engineers and incident response experts and representing the division at intergovernmental meetings on cyber threat" (Guess he wasn't very good at it.)

Does anyone see a pattern here?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with her complete absence of likability and honesty.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Who?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Obama was "amply aware" in September 2015 and did nothing. The report that Trump would have seen came out October 7 2016.
It provides no proof, only that they are confident because in their estimation " disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts"

Guccifer 2.0 is Romanian, not Russian.

Here is their "evidence"
CrowdStrike, which was hired by the DNC to analyze the data breach,[28] "posits that Guccifer 2.0 could be 'part of a Russian Intelligence disinformation campaign'," i.e., a creation to deflect blame for the theft.

"'more likely than not' that the whole operation, including the Guccifer 2.0 part, was orchestrated by Russian spies."

The hackers responsible for the DNC email leak (a group called Fancy Bear by CrowdStrike)

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike concluded that it is associated with the Russian military intelligence agency GRU.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has suggested that it may be associated with the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB).

Cozy Bear, classified as advanced persistent threat APT29, are a Russian hacker group believed to be associated with Russian intelligence. Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has suggested that it may be associated with the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB)

Three locations of Crowdstrike donated to 21st Century Democrats Super PAC
Crowdstrike Board
George Kurtz CEO
Retweets WaPo articles https://twitter.com/George_Kur...

Dmitri Alperovitch CTO

Adam Meyers
VP of the intelligence group that made the above claims
"Adam was a key technical lead supporting the US Department of State Cyber Threat Analysis Division, leading a team of reverse engineers and incident response experts and representing the division at intergovernmental meetings on cyber threat" (Guess he wasn't very good at it.)

Does anyone see a pattern here?
View Quote

Guccifer 2.0 -told- everyone he was Romanian.  Didn't speak / type Romanian very well, though. Weird.

Also, you're grossly simplifying the Crowdstrike report.  They found evidence of two Russian-language APT groups within the DNC server.  Here's the actual report if anyone wants to read the technical details:

Bears in the Midst

The conclusions of Crowdstrike's report was then confirmed by two other unrelated cyber incident response companies.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry Hillary. People just hate you.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude, you forgot to say "Breaking".
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:58:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
what they dont understand is that the left has been getting their ass kicked since obama got in office, and this was just the grand finale.  

They have lost hundreds of state senate seats, 14 state governors, several dozen US house seats and a handful of senate seats.  

We have been pushing back for 8 years, and we just hit the climax and they have no idea how to deal with it.
View Quote
Here's hoping for multiple orgasms on a two- or four-year pattern.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#23]
#HillaryForPrison

#NoReally

This shit has gone way too far.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She is a lying, scheming, condescending, entitled, crooked hag with a temper and who is about as personable as a rabid badger.

Flawed, to me, means she bites her fingernails or plays with her hair, so some other innocuous thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh for fuck sake! She lost because she's a very flawed candidate.

I'll have Mirriam Webster fire up their "Consult the Internet Dentist" team then...

flaw1
flô
noun
1.  a mark, fault, or other imperfection that mars a substance or object.
"plates with flaws in them were sold at the outlet store"
synonyms:defect, blemish, fault, imperfection, deficiency, weakness, weak spot/point/link, inadequacy, shortcoming, limitation, failing, foible; More
verb
1.  (of an imperfection) mar, weaken, or invalidate (something).
"the computer game was flawed by poor programming"

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Someone "attacked" the DNC, not the US itself.

If that was true that the USA itself was attacked, then power grids and shit would be going out.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Hopefully the democrats never come to the realization they were never winning and keep on with the same old bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Here's a nuanced position:  Hillary and Trump could both be wrong.

Let's assume for a minute that the Russians hacked the DNC and leaked the Podesta emails.  How much impact did that have on the election?  How many people switched their votes from Hillary to Trump because of anything revealed in any of those emails?  It was red meat here on Arfcom but I haven't seen any data that it influenced those voters that switched from Obama in 2012 to Trump in 2016.

I mean, what do you think had more impact on the election?  These hacks, or the DNC running a terrible candidate who ran a terrible campaign?  Or that Clinton spent more time with the cast of "Hamilton" than in the state of Wisconsin?  How about her "deplorable" comment?  I think -those- had FAR more impact on her loss.

Now, just because these hacks didn't appear to tilt the balance of the election one way over the other doesn't mean that they didn't happen, and there shouldn't be a response.  Hillary is wrong to blame these hacks for her loss, but Trump is equally wrong to emphatically deny that the Russians were connected to this without any sort of investigation.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#28]
SMH
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She lost because she really sucked. I mean she would not have won the Primary had not the election been rigged for her.
View Quote

I don't remember, was there a big FBI investigation into that?  Or is steering the election like that ok?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't remember, was there a big FBI investigation into that?  Or is steering the election like that ok?
View Quote

What federal law would have been violated when it comes to corruption within the DNC during their primary?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except that Assange said the material he posted was not obtained from the Russians...hmmmm.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Except that Assange said the material he posted was not obtained from the Russians...hmmmm.
View Quote

We're going to take Assange's word on that?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Still can't take responsibility for her actions or the results of her actions.

Lifelong habit.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#34]
So, anything that tied her to corruption, some of it essentially proven in email releases, caused her to lose the election.  Ok, got it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#35]
The only hacking that cost her the election came from her own fat face.
Hillary Clinton is very ill---watch her severe coughing fits.

ETA: My God, she's a sick bitch.  Ewwwww.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top