your our girl!

i wish you would go be someone else’s  

WAY to go Hill.

YOU'RE our girl.

I wish you would go be someone else’s.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It still should have been awarded posthumously.

What a f***ing moron.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#5]
She only needs two more and then she can be a war hero like Johnny!!!!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow. You have to be one seriously self-centered lowlife to nominate yourself for the Purple Heart...WHEN YOU NEVER EVEN SERVED IN THE MILITARY (or much less got wounded...).

I mean, I know she is a commie that I wouldn't want in ANY office, but I never knew she was actually such a bad person in "normal" life.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Some of you guys need to learn how to read....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well, I can see where people got messed up. The first few sentences in the story obviously imply that she was awarded an actual Purple Heart. They have such a shock value that everything else afterwards becomes a something of a haze, with you mind still trying to grasp the reality of the first part.  

Here they are:

Hillary Clinton Awarded Purple Heart

New York Sen. Hillary Clinton has put in for a Purple Heart - and she received her the decoration yesterday.

The former first lady garnered the award without being wounded in combat - or sustaining any kind of injury at all - as is usually the case with Purple Heart recipients.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1

I guess it's the "yes seriously" in the title of the thread that throws people off, when it correctly should have said "no, not really"

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#10]
btt for title edit...sorry 'bout that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I believe this Plaque that she recived was for her part in the legislation and lobbying for the Purple Heart Stamp.

Guys read the story, she did the MOPH good on this one  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I have seen the new Hitler and it is SHE.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:18:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I believe this Plaque that she recived was for her part in the legislation and lobbying for the Purple Heart Stamp.

A STAMP?!?  That's the only thing mentioned in the article, she co-sponsored a bill to have a commerative stamp made.  Are they at least free for those that have earned a Purple Heart?  Then what the hell does a stamp do besides make a few people feel better about "doing something"?  How many people even look at them other than to maybe make sure they aren't putting them on upside down?
An automatic $5000 dollar tax deduction so they would be over the standard deduction and could itemise everything would be something concrete and substantial. A monthly stipend, doubling of their GI Bill.  Hell, 12 free dinners at Red Lobster would be more substantial for the individual medal holders than just a freaking stamp.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A STAMP?!?  That's the only thing mentioned in the article, she co-sponsored a bill to have a commerative stamp made.  Are they at least free for those that have earned a Purple Heart?  Then what the hell does a stamp do besides make a few people feel better about "doing something"?  How many people even look at them other than to maybe make sure they aren't putting them on upside down?
An automatic $5000 dollar tax deduction so they would be over the standard deduction and could itemise everything would be something concrete and substantial. A monthly stipend, doubling of their GI Bill.  Hell, 12 free dinners at Red Lobster would be more substantial for the individual medal holders than just a freaking stamp.

This was brilliant.  Increases standing with veterans and military while doing absolutely zero in reality to help our servicemen or increase military capability.  Soon there will be members here saying she really isn't so bad....oh wait, that's already happening.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top