User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bla Bla Bla. You're first in line..................
Yeah, well I know you:

1. BOUGHT THE CANDY

2. Sat down on couch with candy

3. Ate all the fucking candy

4. Did not wash your chocolate covered hands before rubbing one out.
Bud, I just lost 40 pounds in 3 weeks, candy wasn't part of the deal.

Good job.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I predict that in the next five years halloween will be done and over with. There were about ten houses, if that, in my area that were giving out candy this year.

ETA I was out grilling my dinner while kids were running around, my house looks creepy enough so no one comes near it anyway.  No, I don't give out candy.

Man, if that is you in your avatar, I wouldn't LET my kids come to your house, buy an issue of GQ man.  Really.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
complainers like you get taco seasoning and ketchup packets

At least you are giving SOMETHING, taco seasoning aint cheap
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are you to tell someone that they HAVE to give out candy?

I didn't say you HAD to.

So the imperative in your thread title, saying FUCK YOU and that you are going to be there when they go down isn't intended to pressure anyone into doing what you want him to do? Ok.

Hey, if you are the kind of guy that can be pressured by an interwebs guy, so be it.  I would say SOME on this board are not that type.

First, I'm not a guy. Second, I didn't say your pushy, overbearing tactics would work on me. I merely asked who you think YOU are to make demands on people to give you or your kids candy.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
All you paranoid fucking hermits that think giving out candy is too much of a pain in the ass to get your fat worthless ass off the couch, FUCK YOU.  The whole neighborhood hates you and talks about you "that crazy guy with the Protected by Smith and Wesson sticker" wondering when you are gonna snap.  I will be there when you do bub, and you are GOING DOWN!

Does your daddy know you're on the computer and he forgot to log out?    

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Word. 20 year olds trying to act like grumpy old men without the life experiences to go along with it just come across as sociopaths.  

Funny part about this grumpy old man is that I love Halloween more than the kids do.

SO do we.  We had our own costumes and everything.  And then we get the death flu.  Blech.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
You don't HAVE to give out candy... It's not a requirement.

We did tonight, occasionally I won't if I'm here by myself. I try not to even be home on Halloween and I'm about to leave, but we haven't had anybody come by for an hour, I think they're done.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, well I know you:

1. BOUGHT THE CANDY

How did you lose that much weight so fast?
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I know there are kids around here, but they must not like trick or treating. I quit doing it a while back due to only having one or two kids.

I miss sitting on my front porch with straw hanging out of my sleeves and pant legs trying to look like a Scarecrow. Then jumping up and scaring the kids who come up on the porch.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say you HAD to.

So the imperative in your thread title, saying FUCK YOU and that you are going to be there when they go down isn't intended to pressure anyone into doing what you want him to do? Ok.

Hey, if you are the kind of guy that can be pressured by an interwebs guy, so be it.  I would say SOME on this board are not that type.

First, I'm not a guy. Second, I didn't say your pushy, overbearing tactics would work on me. I merely asked who you think YOU are to make demands on people to give you or your kids candy.

MY kids GOT candy.  Just Fine and those two angels are happy as they can be with their time change sugar rush.  I was prompted to create this thread after seeing a couple of halloween candy HATE threads.  

Wait, your a chick?
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, well I know you:

1. BOUGHT THE CANDY

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Had 40 so far, with a whole bunch of candy still left.

HH
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

MY kids GOT candy.  Just Fine and those two angels are happy as they can be with their time change sugar rush.  I was prompted to create this thread after seeing a couple of halloween candy HATE threads.  

Wait, your a chick?

Yes. They type of chick that knows the difference between "your" and "you're".

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#16]
They can have my candy when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All you paranoid fucking hermits that think giving out candy is too much of a pain in the ass to get your fat worthless ass off the couch, FUCK YOU.  The whole neighborhood hates you and talks about you "that crazy guy with the Protected by Smith and Wesson sticker" wondering when you are gonna snap.  I will be there when you do bub, and you are GOING DOWN!

So somebody showed up to your Halloween party in the same princess costume you wore, eh?

That must suck.

It is the one day of the year I can wear a princess costume and not be judged.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fuck you, your kids, your kids' dog, and the entitlement mentality.

Alternately, if you were being facetious.. nah, fuck you anyway.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait, your a chick?

Yes. They type of chick that knows the difference between "your" and "you're".

So do I.  LOL  I was caught up in the moment.

They're going to a party of theirs over there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you, your kids, your kids' dog, and the entitlement mentality.

Alternately, if you were being facetious.. nah, fuck you anyway.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sorry, my GSD goes nuts when people are at the door, and my wife is sick with H1N1.  I don't think you want me giving candy this year.  Sorry.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on over and knock
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8763/flubh.jpg

If you put a sign like that up in my day, there would have been a mob of the gnarled peasants outside with torches and pitchforks to burn the place down with you in it.

Only thing that would have gotten a mob together faster was polio.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, well I know you:

1. BOUGHT THE CANDY

Divorce.................didn't feel like eating.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on over and knock

If you put a sign like that up in my day, there would have been a mob of the gnarled peasants outside with torches and pitchforks to burn the place down with you in it.

Only thing that would have gotten a mob together faster was polio.

Luckily the Foo-Gas took out the mob just before 1800 hrs.  The neighbors think the remains are a decoration.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You talk a big game behind your keyboard.

We just did a 3 hour trick or treat hike around my hood...

So I guess I have not been behind my keyboard ALL night, eh?

Yeah, there's always someone who thinks they know what's best for me, how I should spend my money, that I should pass out candy on Halloween, that I'm a fat lazy slob, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. If I don't want to pass candy I'm not going to and there is nothing you do to make me, now I'm the keyboard kommando.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You talk a big game behind your keyboard.

We just did a 3 hour trick or treat hike around my hood...

So I guess I have not been behind my keyboard ALL night, eh?

Yeah, there's always someone who thinks they know what's best for me, how I should spend my money, that I should pass out candy on Halloween, that I'm a fat lazy slob, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. If I don't want to pass candy I'm not going to and there is nothing you do to make me, now I'm the keyboard kommando.

No commando here...

But I am a GOOD AMERICAN
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm sorry I didn't give you candy.  GTOMY. (get the f*** off my lawn)

acronym fail.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Geez, someone is grumpy.  I only missed the first doorbell of the night because I was finishing dinner.  Did you stop back by on your way home?
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

No commando here...

But I am a GOOD AMERICAN

As an AMERICAN, wouldn't it piss you off no end if you were told you COULDN'T take your kids out trick or treating? How does removing self-determination for others differ, exactly?

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#30]
OP is a troll... Very good one too
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't think these guys realize that they are drawing attention to themselves by trying not to draw attention to themselves.  You weird fuckers wear camo in the woods but you won't wear the sheepleflage in the neighborhood.  Makes no sense and that is why you are a complete joke.

The post is about as true as it gets.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You know some of us may have court orders against giving out candy...

I'm afraid that might just be true.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#33]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=949288
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You don't have to, but you are a douche-nozzle if you don't.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OP is a troll... Very good one too

I like this thread, been entertaining so far. The pic with the guy from the Blues Brothers is hysterical.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#36]
5 pounds of chocolate (and no cheap shit, either; Hershey's nuggets, Reece's Peanutbutter cups, and mini Snickers), .45 on my hip under my shirt, AR close by.    Sadly, the rain drove off most of the kids , although there were some out with their parents.  Gotta love braving the rain for free candy
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think these guys realize that they are drawing attention to themselves by trying not to draw attention to themselves.  You weird fuckers wear camo in the woods but you won't wear the sheepleflage in the neighborhood.  Makes no sense and that is why you are a complete joke.

The post is about as true as it gets.

+1
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say you HAD to.

If you were out walking around all night, i guess you didnt give shit out either???? dude grow the fuck up. its not mandatory that one has to hand out candy on a made up holiday anyways.  people who dont hand out candy dont bother me, nor my kids. who gives a shit, we live in a free country.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Why should I feed your kids?, I worked hard for the money to buy this candy. I refuse to participate in Obama's candy redistribution initiative. I added the candy I was going to pass out to my 3 BOB's that I have in my cars, the 2 in my house and the remainder went in to my basement reserves for TEOWAWKI.

Seriously though, haven't had a single trick or treater this year and I'm kinda bummed. Wife and I were looking forward to the little tikes.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, I'll change my schedule to suit YOUR needs.

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#42]
This whole "holiday" is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If I don't answer the door for friends what makes you think I would open the door for your little brat?
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#45]
If they get past the dogs I'll give them 10$
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, I'll change my schedule to suit YOUR needs.

Not my needs. I don't have kids. But my guess is you mooched off neighbors as a kid and got Halloween candy.

It's called holiday spirit, and some people just don't have it, I guess. Which, to my mind, makes them douche-nozzles. Sorry if it hits close to home.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Going to parents to hand out candy instead. Better them than I.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on over and knock

This... Seriously.

My daughter has a 102 temp right now...

Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on over and knock
This... Seriously.

My daughter has a 102 temp right now...

I hope she gets better!
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Geez, someone is grumpy.  I only missed the first doorbell of the night because I was finishing dinner.  Did you stop back by on your way home?

I'm in your bushes actually, posting via my blackberry but NOT using the mobile web address..
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top