Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope he gets the nomination, much prefer him to just about anyone else

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Republicans and Libertarians would be best served to embrace as many black conservatives as possible and put them forward as the mouth pieces of their causes.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The Republicans and Libertarians would be best served to embrace as many black conservatives as possible and put them forward as the mouth pieces of their causes.

And hispanics. There are plenty of conservative latinos who would vote against the demonrats if the GOP would bother to take an interest in them and articulate their message.

As much as I like what I know about Cain so far, I think that the GOP is going to have to field a baby-boomer to win. I think Herman is of the wrong generation for today's "surface" voters.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Hermanator FTW!!!!!

Cain/West 2012.

I'll be in my bunk.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And hispanics. There are plenty of conservative latinos who would vote against the demonrats if the GOP would bother to take an interest in them and articulate their message.

As much as I like what I know about Cain so far, I think that the GOP is going to have to field a baby-boomer to win. I think Herman is of the wrong generation for today's "surface" voters.

+1 Yes, I believe you are right with that as well.

They need to work just as hard to repair the damage that Leftists have done to there people and their communities.  And that is exactly what has happened to both groups of people, the Leftists have sewn destructive habits and mindsets into those people.  Everyday we see them self destructing and destroying themselves and their communities.  We have a hard heart towards it, but when it comes down to it, they have been indoctrinated to do it.

Even if he doesn't run to put him out there and have him carry the message, we would all be better off.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top