Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
PS: think abigail is kind of way old school.   More suited for grandmothers imo
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My name is Katherine, suggest that if you name your daughter after me she wont be disappointed.  Versatile name. If I want to sound professional I go by Katherine but since adulthood I tend to go by Kat. Katie and Kate are also acceptable variations and all of them have gotten play at different times in my life.

Like I said, versatile. It's like  4 names in one. The ar15 of female names, really.

I like Katherine also. I also like women into guns. How far away from Greenville, SC are you?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I chose Kate as I prefer old fashioned/traditional names.

Sue is also a great name, especially for a boy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#4]
addison
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]
One more bump.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:04:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Name her "Beer", save her from having to make 2 trips.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:33:10 AM EDT
[#7]
We named our daughter Katherine, so I vote for Kate.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
It seems like many people are naming their daughters Addison where I live. Katherine is a great name. Congratulations on the new addition.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#9]
um, seems like alot of dude names on that list.....  Stick with Kelly
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Voted Kate.

But I've always like the old world names.  If I ever got married and had a daughter, I always felt I'd consider names such as Elizabeth, Genevieve, Mary, Lucia, Katrina, old world stuff like that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My name is Katherine, suggest that if you name your daughter after me she wont be disappointed.  Versatile name. If I want to sound professional I go by Katherine but since adulthood I tend to go by Kat. Katie and Kate are also acceptable variations and all of them have gotten play at different times in my life.

Like I said, versatile. It's like  4 names in one. The ar15 of female names, really.

I like Katherine also. I also like women into guns. How far away from Greenville, SC are you?

Hate to disappoint you.  But I think she's already taken.  And, I think she doesn't swing that way either.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Harper is the only one I didn't hear shouted at the pool on Saturday-so I picked it..  But I like to be different..

I have a Garrett & a Rebecca..  Not very common kid names these days..
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd vote for Katherine/Catherine.  

I still think that last names as first names is retarded.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Voted, Addison
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top