Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
OP fail.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
My HD never carries anything interesting. Just crap.

Certainly not cases of Mexican Coke.

Damnit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ETA: leaving my pseudo-rant for posterity's sake.  I acknowledge the superiority of Mexican Coke.  I didn't realize there was an actual difference and that is the selling point.

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq143/10pacesmike/IMG_20120104_121525.jpg

Saw this gem at the Killeen, TX Home Depot today.  It literally makes me sick to my stomach that this is a selling point.  Hispanics should want their products made in America the same as any other AMERICANS.  Lowe's and Pepsi for me I guess, until they jump on the same fucking sellout, bullshit bandwagon.  The products I can buy and still live with myself shrinks daily.

Knowledge is power and you is obviously done lackin' it!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Mexican Coke is the good shit.

This!!!     Glass bottles and real sugar is so good!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The Mexican Coke is the good shit.

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/Cocaine_So_Much_Cocaine.jpg

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Wrong hill to die on.  Mexi-coke is the good stuff.

This.  Though $20/case isn't such a fantastic deal.

Thats a pretty shitty deal.  In New Mexico when the Mexican Coca Cola hits the store by my house its sold for the same price as the regular Coca Cola.  So like $5.99 for a 12 pack, which is pretty high.  It never goes on sale though, so you can never do the 2/$6 thing that they do once in a while with Coca Cola products.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
It sells for 95 cents in Walmart around here.  There are plenty of mexican stores around here, I'll stop by one in the morning and see what they are charging.  YES, IT IS GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MEXICAN COCA POR LA GANAR, CHOLO.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top