User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

*snip jibba jabba*

Found at http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxwise/class/contrail.html

Please tell me you were not going to believe this page http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

Hush you're ruining all our fun !

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
 They just landed.

Watch out for the Probes!

[kent brockman]And I for one want to welcome our new alien overlords [/kent brockman]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Democrats suck!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I listen to Art Bell for a laugh or two but "chemtrails" .... c'mon, it's entertainment not the news.  

Of course the news is largely entertainment nowadays too....

If you believe the stuff on Art's show you are probably still in a bunker awaiting Y2K, have a wooden stake handy for vampires, silver bullets for werewolves, watching for Chupacabras, have a demon hole in your backyard, have a psychic on speed dial, and your air conditioner running outside to combat global warming.

You're also looking skyward at all hours of the day and night for the silent triangles that hover about abducting unwary folks.

Dont let the chemtrails bother you when the above mentioned things are all out to get you sooner than later
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
i think chem trails might be the only thing dumber than "black helicopters" jets leave contrails. jets use whats called "victor airways" and are timed and spaced by standards of vertical and lateral seperation for safety. what you are witnessing is a bunch of commercial jets going to the same place staggered for safety. lets say that today, weather patterns made it so the victor airway over your home was the best way into the LA basin. flights from atlanta, washington DC, st louis, wicheta, birmingham, and charlotts are all going to Los Angeles. and since we know from calculous that the shortest route between 2 points ona spere is an arc, then the arcs from all those flights when plotted on a chart from the city of orgin to the destination would begin to run in proximity to each other before converging at the destination. since we're talking about a few degrees seperation the arc would begin to get close at...oh...um...SOUTHERN NEVADA for flights into LA.

i guess what im trying to say is that you are a moron.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i think chem trails might be the only thing dumber than "black helicopters" jets leave contrails. jets use whats called "victor airways" Jet Routes and are timed and spaced by standards of vertical and lateral seperation for safety. what you are witnessing is a bunch of commercial jets going to the same place staggered for safety. lets say that today, weather patterns made it so the victor airway over your home was the best way into the LA basin. flights from atlanta, washington DC, st louis, wicheta, birmingham, and charlotts are all going to Los Angeles. and since we know from calculous that the shortest route between 2 points ona spere is an arc, then the arcs from all those flights when plotted on a chart from the city of orgin to the destination would begin to run in proximity to each other before converging at the destination. since we're talking about a few degrees seperation the arc would begin to get close at...oh...um...SOUTHERN NEVADA for flights into LA.

i guess what im trying to say is that you are a moron.

Sorry, couldn't resist the patented arfcom semantics correction.  J routes up high, V airways down lower.    Often you get both.  Otherwise your post is one hundred percent correct, sir.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Heavy Chemtrailing drinking today over down in southern Nevada

fixed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:14:09 AM EDT
[#8]

got to have some fun around here... lighten up

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:41:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Their spraying again this morning.  I wonder why they do it more on weekdays, than on weekends? I thought about it for awhile, and noticed, you don't see them spraying at night, you would think that would be the best time, nobody would  see them. (ETA) I've got 5 days off, and I was planning on relaxing, now I'm paranoid, and can't stop looking up, my neck is killing me. I wish they would make a pass with  weed and feed, that would be one less thing to do. Now that I really know what's going on, weeds and a pretty lawn don't seem as important.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#10]
hey bill,
 thanks for the correction. it was late and i was tired and since im low and VFR 90% of the time "victor" just popped out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top