Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:41:58 PM EST
[#1]
The Pope proving time and time again he's a pinko cunt.

Fuck him.
fnh
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:45:32 PM EST
[#2]
Preach it cool hat wonder leader.

Red pill the masses, throw red pills out like the Eucharest for the faithful.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:47:10 PM EST
[#3]
Polish pope was best pope.  I just want to know who called this mother fucker a piccolo player
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:48:30 PM EST
[#4]
I have ZERO use for this commie Pope.  Shouldn't he focus on  running the Catholic Church and stay the fuck out of geopolitics?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:49:57 PM EST
[#5]
Isolation and insulation do bad things to a man's ability to reason correctly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:56:21 PM EST
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In before "Not my pope" and "Catholics aren't Christians".

I find it harder and harder to defend this guy. While I know that Jesus demands compassion for our fellow man, that just can't possibly extend to people who want to do you harm and are evil.
View Quote
As a confirmed RC, he should have stuck to cleaning up the corruption in the Church and left it at that.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:02:21 PM EST
[#7]
Quoted:
the papal seat is a has become the tool of the devil.
View Quote
FIFY

Happy Reformation 2017
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:05:00 PM EST
[#8]
As others have already stated, get rid of all your guards and invite a bunch of those immigrants into Vatican City.  Get back to me on how that goes for you.

Until you do this, you're nothing but a pontificating, hypocritical jackass who is speaking out his ass.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:08:49 PM EST
[#9]
Says the man living behind this...

And has welcomed TWENTY refugees...  

LINK
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:17:17 PM EST
[#10]
"The principle of the centrality of the human person ... obliges us to always prioritize personal safety over national security," 

So let them all in, even when you know some of them will be terrorists.

You first.  Let me know how it works out for you.

My priority is the personal safety of my family, me, and my fellow Americans.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:20:40 PM EST
[#11]
pope francis. go fuck yourself.

from a catholic
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:25:55 PM EST
[#12]
I wonder which altarboy hes balls deep in right now?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:28:42 PM EST
[#13]
Let the illegals all go to the Vatican then!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:53:51 PM EST
[#14]
Quoted:

This asshole drove me away from the Church.
View Quote
That's because you're a quitter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:56:14 PM EST
[#15]
The pope can ho fuck himself
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:58:44 PM EST
[#16]
Vatican City now overun with millions of Migrants... Pope moves out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:00:59 PM EST
[#17]
Historically speaking, Popes are big fans of rape...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:43:08 PM EST
[#18]
Im glad I am not catholic 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:48:37 PM EST
[#19]
This thread makes me really resent the timeouts I was "awarded" for things orders of magnitude less offensive than what is in here.

I guess the CoC really is a crapshoot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:54:46 PM EST
[#20]
Jesuit   
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:00:22 PM EST
[#21]
Take note Catholics.  If you give a dime to your church you are complicit in undermining Western civilization.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:05:40 PM EST
[#22]
Quoted:
the vatican can go first. let those fuckers in and we will see how that works out for you.

the papal seat has become the tool of the devil.
View Quote
This right here. The Catholic Church is single largest property owner in the world. They can stay in the Vatican and be provided for through the hierarchy's operating budget. If they don't have the funds, the pope can start selling off all his possessions first.

BTW, born and raised a Catholic and can't stand our Marxist Pope.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:13:33 AM EST
[#23]
Quoted:
"Solidarity must be concretely expressed at every stage of the migratory experience – from departure through journey to arrival and return," he said in a message ahead of the Roman Catholic Church's World Day of Migrants and Refugees.
rants had to be respected regardless of their legal status.
View Quote

Well there's the problem.He's talking about refugees, we're talking about invaders.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:36:17 AM EST
[#24]
What is Old is New Again!

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:43:29 AM EST
[#25]
Yeah fuck the Pope.

Martin Luther went there first. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:01:11 AM EST
[#26]
Quoted:
Jesuit   
View Quote
From South America no less...  I saw this coming from a mile away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:02:11 AM EST
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah fuck the Pope.

View Quote
And the various Protestant denominations wouldn't co-sign this BS? 

BTW, Luther was centuries behind the Orthodox Church.  ;)
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:03:27 AM EST
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah fuck the Pope.

No argument there from me.

"My Church" is definitely leaving me, not me leaving it you see?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:50:30 AM EST
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
All religions are being co-opted by leftists.  Some are just more vocal about it.  When other religions start sounding like Unitarian Universalist Church doctrine, there is a problem.

To all those who see people leaving any denomination as being a "quitter", I ask you this.....

What makes the MAN at the front of the church any better at understanding God, than the honest MAN sitting in a pew listening?

Organized religion is about a POWER STRUCTURE, hence the Left is ideologically bound to corrupt it, as any power over the masses that isn't theirs must either be destroyed or taken over.

ETA: An honest man does not need a church, when he is open to the ways of God.  I have come to detest modern churches of any and all denominations.  Either they are a business to make a select group wealthy, or a political mouth piece, with the secular political beliefs of the leadership being the guiding principle.   Or a combination thereof.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:03:29 AM EST
[#30]
Quoted:
All religions are being co-opted by leftists.  Some are just more vocal about it.  When other religions start sounding like Unitarian Universalist Church doctrine, there is a problem.

To all those who see people leaving any denomination as being a "quitter", I ask you this.....

What makes the MAN at the front of the church any better at understanding God, than the honest MAN sitting in a pew listening?

Organized religion is about a POWER STRUCTURE, hence the Left is ideologically bound to corrupt it, as any power over the masses that isn't theirs must either be destroyed or taken over.

ETA: An honest man does not need a church, when he is open to the ways of God.  I have come to detest modern churches of any and all denominations.  Either they are a business to make a select group wealthy, or a political mouth piece, with the secular political beliefs of the leadership being the guiding principle.   Or a combination thereof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats about my thought process...

Although I'm beginning to toy with the idea of seeing what his Neo-Paganism revival is all about.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:07:10 AM EST
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:09:54 AM EST
[#32]

And for good measure..
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:19:36 AM EST
[#33]
I might be Catholic, but he can fuck right the hell off on this one. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:24:37 AM EST
[#34]
Pope Francis must be on the George Soros globalist payroll.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:26:31 AM EST
[#35]

This should tell you all you need to know about that shyster.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:34:57 AM EST
[#36]
Quoted:
Well, I suppose I do the "If you can't say anything nice" thing with this asshole. He should open the gates to his castle before telling us what do with our little lives. Asshole.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:48:03 AM EST
[#37]
I still believe in the faith, but I do not attend church because of what it has become. Sure they preach of the better way, but when it comes down to it all I hear them asking for is more money so that they could gold plate the cross atop the steeple and the church bulletins are nothing more than advertisements. So tell me again how it is my morals that lead me to this?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:55:20 AM EST
[#38]
Quoted:
This right here. The Catholic Church is single largest property owner in the world. They can stay in the Vatican and be provided for through the hierarchy's operating budget. If they don't have the funds, the pope can start selling off all his possessions first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the vatican can go first. let those fuckers in and we will see how that works out for you.

Other than .gov

i would suspect Russia, the US, Canada, and even China and Brazil own more land.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:11:37 AM EST
[#39]
Tear down your wall Pope!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:23:31 AM EST
[#40]
Quoted:
Well, I suppose I do the "If you can't say anything nice" thing with this asshole. He should open the gates to his castle before telling us what do with our little lives. Asshole.
View Quote
Time to set up a ratline from Syria to Vatican City.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:24:56 AM EST
[#41]
Quoted:
I truly think God is not with this Pope.  I'm Catholic. 
View Quote
Haha doctrine requires that he is!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:29:35 AM EST
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mr pope tear down this wall!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:31:59 AM EST
[#43]
Why doesn't he tell this lost pagan world how to escape eternal suffering in Hell and to turn to the risen Christ now! --why , because he doesn't know Christ from a migrant..
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:32:34 AM EST
[#44]
The Catholic church is the largest holder of real estate in the world. Time to give it up. I bet it would be like high plains drifter when
the minister said after the town folk were evicted by Clint. the minister said" you can come and stay in the church and, it won't cost you one cent more than
regular hotel rates".
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:34:25 AM EST
[#45]
Quoted:

Left the Catholic church because they couldn't hack the "morals department". I just wanted to quote that. That's fucking awesome right there.

View Quote
It's not quite true, but it's very close.

Everyone who has left the Church has done so because they do not believe.  Period.

If you truly believed that the Eucharist is the physical presence of Jesus Christ, Son of God, you wouldn't let anything (much less something as minor as who is the Pope) separate you from Him.

You left because you did not believe.  Just admit it, and cut the silly excuses.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:36:05 AM EST
[#46]
Why I should listen to this communist fuck?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:41:49 AM EST
[#47]
This pope and the Catholic church in general has done jack shit to make me want to expose my family to it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:45:00 AM EST
[#48]
Time for another Polish Pope.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:46:20 AM EST
[#49]
The Dark Pope Rises.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:48:03 AM EST
[#50]
Quoted:
Jesuit   
View Quote
Black-White Pope
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top