Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:51:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Stubbs, Double Feed, Forgive me for I have sinned, I knew I was probably misspelling Lynyrd Skynyrd but was at work and didn't have a album handy....I know, I know, thats not a very good excuse. I did edit my reply to reflect the correct spelling.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:31:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a purer test of your devotion to LS: What is the origin of the band's name?
View Quote

A gym teacher at their highschool in Jacksonville.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:13:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stubbs, Double Feed, Forgive me for I have sinned, I knew I was probably misspelling Lynyrd Skynyrd but was at work and didn't have a album handy....I know, I know, thats not a very good excuse. I did edit my reply to reflect the correct spelling.
View Quote

WT, at least you care, after being severely chastised [;D]
Just remember people, NO VOWELS. The entire band name is CONSONANTS.
Here is a purer test of your devotion to LS: What is the origin of the band's name?
View Quote

Oh, you have made a grave gramatical err that I must address.[V]  The problem being, in words that have no "vowels", the letter 'y' is considered a vowel.  Now you feel shame.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:21:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, you have made a grave gramatical err that I must address. The problem being, in words that have no "vowels", the letter 'y' is considered a vowel. Now you feel shame.
View Quote

DoubleFeed, you should proceed immediately to the Lynyrd Skynyrd confessional.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top