Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And I lost my doctor that I had had for over 7 years, and I really liked her.

FBHO!
View Quote

If you have a doc you like that much, keep her, and just pay cash.  It's a bitch finding a doc who is really good, and one that you like.  Don't let some govt asshole decide who you can see.

I just found an old-fashioned family doc, who is damn good.  Caught something that several previous docs/chiropractors/orthopedic guys didn't even check.  Been suffering for 8+ years, and it's nice to know why I was having a certain issue.  Easily fixed, thankfully.

Be damned if I'll let some govt/corporate puke tell me I can't see him if I need to.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Ive said it before, I will reiterate.  

IT

IS

THE

INTENTIONAL

RUINATION

OF

THIS

ONCE

GREAT

REPUBLIC

FOR

THEIR (the Lefts)

OWN

GAINS
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s so disheartening reading post after post of people struggling to pay medical insurance premiums more than the average house payment.  The Gov, especially the Dem party has completely destroyed the health care industry in this country.

The entire premise and legislation of O-Care/ACA was a complete fraud and totally criminal in its passage. If any private individual or business represented a contract or product like that, they would have been charged and easily convicted of fraud.

In a just society, the American people would have a legitimate legal case to fight this law. The entire ACA was sold to the American people via theft by deception. The marketing of this legislation was filled with lies and misrepresentations, it should have been shot down by the SCOTUS, but we all know how that turned out.

We are headed for dark times if we don’t turn this ship around soon and stand for the rule of law….
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The wife bought the kids hampsters today while I was gone...

View Quote

...FBHO

WTH is a "hampster"?

oh, and +1 on the FBHO.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top