BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wished they were born in a different place and time.
View Quote
Much to the shock of my family I too long for the 50s.... born in 77
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This country is being over run by an infinitesimal minority of psychotics bent on mayhem and destruction, and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. 

View Quote
All according to plan, Anarcho-Tyranny, its happening right in front of our faces, and has been for years.

What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny—the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through “sensitivity training” and multiculturalist curricula, “hate crime” laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

The Criminals have Anarchy, and we face the Tyranny, attempt to do anything about the situation and you will face the full force of Law falling upon you and your family. Meanwhile, seditious and terrorist groups operate in the open with impunity in our cities, schools, and entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In Arizona it would behoove you to assume the Alt-left is also carrying.

this isn't California 
View Quote
The Alt-Left doesn't scare me. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Didn't seem like it.

It'd be hot and dry, rain for 20 minutes, back to hot and dry.
View Quote
Cochise county is actually pretty nice as far as weather goes. Way more humid and hotter along the colorado river like bullhead city and parker.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Arizona it would behoove you to assume the Alt-left is also carrying.

this isn't California 
Attachment Attached File

But for real-  I'm 95% not worried.  I suspect some hollering and some cursing, and then a bunch of sweating, and then a nap
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/IMG_5605-287037.JPG

But for real-  I'm 95% not worried.  I suspect some hollering and some cursing, and then a bunch of sweating, and then a nap
View Quote
I hope they all die of sun stroke. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I really hope young antifa assholes don't hurt a defenseless person just trying to go see their President speak.
View Quote
You hope AZ is special in comparison to all the other antifa showings?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:19:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Are people in AZ really complainimg about humidity?  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm more afraid that since AZ is red and Trump will actually be here that things will get extra spicy and the press will label lots of good AZ conservatives as neo-Nazis and say that Trump personally incited the violence (that antifa will undoubtedly start).
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:24:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Why in blue fuck would anyone go down there and be subjected to that BS is beyond me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:26:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why in blue fuck would anyone go down there and be subjected to that BS is beyond me.
View Quote
Well, if you don't its just proof that the Left is right, and its proof no one opposes their POV.

Basically, by showing up you are putting lie to their narrative, and refusing to be "no platformed".
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
To show support for the President that is taking a whole bunch of shit from every direction.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:28:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I would think that picture would be enough to get the USSS to investigate.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Cochise county is actually pretty nice as far as weather goes. Way more humid and hotter along the colorado river like bullhead city and parker.
View Quote
Oh I loved the weather there, if weather was the only consideration I would have never moved back here. But I moved down for a job, got jerked around for a few months and by the time I said screw this they're just dragging this shit out way too long I simply didn't have enough money left to cover the cost of living had I stayed, which I really would have preferred to do at the time.

90% of the time PA weather is as schizophrenic as a red headed, horse owning nurse...on her period; the other 10% of the time it's just bad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:50:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

To show support for the President that is taking a whole bunch of shit from every direction.
View Quote
He got our vote. I don't have the temperament to put up with these fucks without beating their fucking skulls in.

Good luck to all that can put up with that shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well, if you don't its just proof that the Left is right, and its proof no one opposes their POV.

Basically, by showing up you are putting lie to their narrative, and refusing to be "no platformed".
View Quote
I think a lot of folks are being trolled by paid agitators.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:55:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:58:09 AM EDT
[#18]
odds of a mass shooting happening in self defense?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:06:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Take this for what its worth, went to the range Sunday, there were several LEO shooting.  I asked the guy behind the counter, he said several agency's had mandatory long gun qualification in preparation for Trump on Tuesday.

At least AZ LEO will be ready and don't traditionally take shit from shit bags.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:07:00 AM EDT
[#20]
the weather here in Phx has actually been quite pleasant lately

its only 91 deg with 28% humidity right now, its 10 pm..
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Take this for what its worth, went to the range Sunday, there were several LEO shooting.  I asked the guy behind the counter, he said several agency's had mandatory long gun training in preparation for Trump on Tuesday.

View Quote
Ben avery? I need to get back up there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Take this for what its worth, went to the range Sunday, there were several LEO shooting.  I asked the guy behind the counter, he said several agency's had mandatory long gun training in preparation for Trump on Tuesday.

View Quote
there was a press confrance today.

LEO said they will not put up with ANY crap, from anyone.  I see either people being respectful, or lots going to jail.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:12:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ben avery? I need to get back up there.
View Quote
Shooters world,  Avery is closed until next month for renovations.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:30:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Dillon Aero's video's are stale.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#26]
This is Arizona, not the Peoples Republic of California. We allow 100% open/concealed carry, put criminals in tent cities, keep protesters in check and don't smoke marijuana.  To the antifa:
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Take this for what its worth, went to the range Sunday, there were several LEO shooting.  I asked the guy behind the counter, he said several agency's had mandatory long gun qualification in preparation for Trump on Tuesday.

View Quote
I saw some more leftist looking males at my local indoor range renting a long gun a few days ago.  Definitely been an uptick in those kinds of sightings since the beginning of the year.  

Should be interesting to see if those idiots at the John Brown Gun Club plan on showing up as well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is Arizona, not the Peoples Republic of California. We allow 100% open/concealed carry, put criminals in tent cities, keep protesters in check and don't smoke marijuana.  To the antifa:
https://rlv.zcache.com/give_piece_a_chance_card-rbb96afc91dd043568da8768209ee1146_zkrqs_324.jpg?rlvnet=1
View Quote
Yeah and BLM killed 5 cops in Dallas, Texas.

In Virginia, the former Capital of the Confederacy, a Left-wing Mayor, colluded with a Left-wing Governor, and a Left-wing Police chief to have political opponents beaten.

What does that mean, you ain't safe, no matter where you live.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://rlv.zcache.com/give_piece_a_chance_card-rbb96afc91dd043568da8768209ee1146_zkrqs_324.jpg?rlvnet=1
View Quote
Tents is closed now. 

1993-2017
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:31:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
MSNBC host fanning the flames
View Quote
fuck that cunt
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:37:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
fuck that cunt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MSNBC host fanning the flames
fuck that cunt
Generally speaking ANTIFA/BLM showing up brings the violence, not Trump, not WN/88ers, the Left. Like always, every since the French Revolution.

But everyone with IQ in excess of room temperature, or decent pattern recognition already knows that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm more afraid that since AZ is red and Trump will actually be here that things will get extra spicy and the press will label lots of good AZ conservatives as neo-Nazis and say that Trump personally incited the violence (that antifa will undoubtedly start).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's already happening.
You support trump ....Nazi
White- Nazi
Dont agree - Nazi 

I've been listening. I can only do few minutes at a time though as it hurts my head. On Sirius XM there's a progress talk show #resist or such.
Anyway. Car ride home is the worst.
The pack of commonsense and logical thought is insane.

I listened to the host tell a caller 
" it doesn't matter if it's legal....Nazism is wrong... 1st amendment doesn't protect Nazis "

The caller flat out said " I don't agree with them,but they have the right to be what they want and say what they want, it's legal "

Hosts reply 

" are you out of your fucking mind....doesn't matter if it's legal...it's wrong.."

Think about that... they do not care about anything but feels and agenda.

And remember folks
Youve got a big red neck revolt,John Brown gun club, antfia group out that way.
I expect to see them turn out. Theyve already done a few 20-30 strong full battle rattle marches/protezt in NM/AZ.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got a bad feeling about this one.

I expect some shenanigans, maybe even another stage rushing incident, hope and pray the USSS PP detail is on point.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:43:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Antifa hiring minorities to hold signs so they can use their right wing Nazi death squad plants to false flag attack.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
It would make no difference. You go pro Trump and you're wrong and evil no matter what.

I'd stay home and let the idiots all stand around in black sweating for hours holding stupid signs.

No drama = no news, no news = MSM moves on to the next manufactured crisis.

Oppose at the polls, fighting in the streets is a lose.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It would make no difference. You go pro Trump and you're wrong and evil no matter what.

I'd stay home and let the idiots all stand around in black sweating for hours holding stupid signs.

No drama = no news, no news = MSM moves on to the next manufactured crisis.

Oppose at the polls, fighting in the streets is a lose.
View Quote

Not only is fighting in the streets a lose situation for the right (as violence from the left is generally accepted by the public) but the left is looking for more martyrs.  A few more Heathers would be a wonderful thing for them.  They really want another Kent State.  You gotta break a few eggs I'm sure some of their more militant leaders are saying and the media will have no problem interviewing a few other parents who lost kids to fascist Nazi Trump supporters as long as people on the right and Trump looked bad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They're just gonna love 107 degrees with those black outfits on.
View Quote
The Field Force cops or the communists?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Agit-prop.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This country is being over run by an infinitesimal minority of psychotics bent on mayhem and destruction, and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it. 

View Quote
There is but it proves them right. Eventually though, and unfortunately, it won't matter.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh I loved the weather there, if weather was the only consideration I would have never moved back here. But I moved down for a job, got jerked around for a few months and by the time I said screw this they're just dragging this shit out way too long I simply didn't have enough money left to cover the cost of living had I stayed, which I really would have preferred to do at the time.

90% of the time PA weather is as schizophrenic as a red headed, horse owning nurse...on her period; the other 10% of the time it's just bad.
View Quote
You spent a few months there and you are an expert on the weather?

Well, I once spent two weeks at Fort Indiantown Gap and it was crisp, cool and sunny everyday.  Therefore you are lying about PA, because it is always nice there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The Field Force cops or the communists?
View Quote
I'm guessing he means the commies.

I expect there will be a fair number of them from out of state and they probably won't realize that hydration in AZ is no joke, sure they'll think they understand it but if they're from coastal CA (for example) they really won't. When I lived there I kept a case of water in a cooler in the back of my Jeep for when I was driving around Just In Case, a lot of leftists will think a jumbo Starbucks will make them GTG...and it won't. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You spent a few months there and you are an expert on the weather?

Well, I once spent two weeks at Fort Indiantown Gap and it was crisp, cool and sunny everyday.  Therefore you are lying about PA, because it is always nice there.
View Quote
Nope not an expert by any means, just know what I experienced, and there were a lot of people complaining about humidity during monsoon season when I thought it was low compared to what I was used to, I'm sure there are guys working shale oil up here from Texas that were wearing windbreakers in the middle of June still. I know a guy from New Orleans who laughed at everyone having pools, he asked why everyone did when they probably can only be used 40 days total a year. So nope, wasn't an expert thing just a comparative thing.

Fort Indiantown Gap does have nice weather, when PA's weather karma goddess is off her period. It's even actually pretty nice here right now 78 with 72% humidity, but it's supposed to get in the mid-80s and 80%+ after noon, with a chance of storms.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
During our monsoons, the humidity can be brutal for those acclimated to dry air.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Whats MCAS Yuma got to do with this? He making a visit there?
View Quote
Large enough to land AF1 and entourage.  Air Field is fairly isolated.  Trump will tour the border and 9 miles of fence, some of it triple fence.  Yuma is spitting distance from the border.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There is but it proves them right. Eventually though, and unfortunately, it won't matter.
View Quote

They all sort of cooled down and went back to their holes in the 1980s.  The country uniting on some front and an economy that is growing with decent jobs tends to send these people out for a bit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
During our monsoons, the humidity can be brutal for those acclimated to dry air.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I visit LA I have people tell me that when they visit AZ their skin get's dry and cracks because they are so used to the humidity in LA.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
PHX came out strong for Trump's rally early in the campaign. Unfortunately, a lot of them were older retirees. I really hope young antifa assholes don't hurt a defenseless person just trying to go see their President speak.
View Quote
They only have two techniques:  Beat on someone too old or otherwise feeble to be able to defend themselves, or attack from behind or from concealment and then run the fuck away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Maricopa County Sheriff, campaign funded by Sorros

Chief, Phoenix PD

I hope Secret Service is on their game
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Undeniable proof that Trump is hiring people. I bet the email goes straight to Jiggerbug.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#50]
They're showing Trump arriving at Andrews AF base to get onto AF1 to head to the AZ rally.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top