BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you like Huey Lewis & The News? Their early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically.

I think their undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why in the fuck would Huey Lewis form a black gun club?

Do you like Huey Lewis & The News? Their early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically.

I think their undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should!

I do.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I love seeing armed citizens no matter what color they are. The more guns in the hands of people the better.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#3]
They need to go to Chicago or get some clubs started there.

Really....!!

I got nothing against their concerns.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Neither have I until now.

Story Link

A group of about 30 people conducted an armed self-defense patrol in parts of South Dallas on Wednesday afternoon.

The people, members of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, walked along sidewalks and into a neighborhood restaurant along Martin Luther King Boulevard.

The gun club said in a release that the “recent murders of unarmed black, brown, and whites across the United States of America has eradicated trust in the police.”

<Continued in link>
View Quote

Huey P Newton  Bwahahahahaha Major Black Panther domestic terrorist
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Right up till a Caucasian tries to join, lol.

If they don't allow it then they are just as racist as the Klan.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's as much their right as anyone else's.

But you see, a Caucasian WOULDNT try to join them because they are icky black people.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Arfcom: maybe cops shouldn't shoot so many of you if you policed your own shitty communities.

Blacks in Texas: we will patrol and police our own shitty community.

Arfcom: it's like the black klan!
View Quote

Damned if we do and damned if we don't, not surprising here!
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The NRA.
View Quote

What's the N in your NRA  mean??? I wonder....
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Id like to see black power folks and white power folks put into a big arena.

And then drop a nuke on it.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, minorities can't be racist
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Skeet range only a few miles from here. Blacks only.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Tapco-fucked SKS's, shotguns, and rickets.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I've heard of more "black gun clubs" than "white gun clubs".
Oh yeah, that's right... "white" anythings are not allowed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/phb1gt/media/NMC_20gunclub3_zpsa8111624.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k407/phb1gt/NMC_20gunclub3_zpsa8111624.jpg</a>

View Quote

Needz more .40 Hi-Point carbine
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I thought this was a black gun club.
View Quote

I am a member of a "black gun" club ....

All firearms allowed so long as they are , black only!

No camo ... No sand color ... No Fruity Pebbles colors.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I posted about this event on the MOMS DEMAND ACTION Facebook site, and they removed it.  Apparently they only want white children to be safe.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#19]
As to the OP ......

Who knows, maybe black people are finally getting fed up with black people killing black people.

Maybe when good black people with guns patrol their own neighborhoods it might reduce the number of blacks being killed by blacks.

Somebody has to act to stop the War On Black Men being waged by Black Men.

By the way I think the Black Panthers tried this crap back in the 1960's.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/user/phb1gt/media/NMC_20gunclub3_zpsa8111624.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k407/phb1gt/NMC_20gunclub3_zpsa8111624.jpg</a>
View Quote

... and rickets!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Thought this was going to be a bloods or crips thread

Who wants to start a "white gun owners of America" club?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Shouldn't they have .30 carbines?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#25]
My Dad`s business in the late 50`s was on MLK. I spent a lot of time on that stretch as a kid. MLK is the FAST way to get to the State Fair if you can survive the trip today. Sad. That area had some beautiful homes from the 30`s-40`s that are essentially trash now. Even in the 70`s the place was seedy at best. Now? Just plain jungle territory. I wouldn`t drive an MRAP into that part of town. The entire southern section of DFW is now infected with FSA. The only places that avoided "white flight" were the areas that did NOT have bus service. Even the suburban cities on the south side of DFW have been ruined now by white flight. I have watched this take place all my life and there seems to be no end. It`s like a disease that hits a great productive garden that turns it into a dry dying patch. There is NO recovery that I can see as we return every few weeks to see elderly parents. I only see it getting worse and worse.

In the forties South Dallas was the go to place with all of the returning vets building homes and getting on with their lives. The work ethic and productivity these guys brought with them MADE the area into a great place to raise a family , start a business, find a good job, know your neighbors etc. It is a  clusterfuck now with sirens all day and night. It is so bad that the enertia the "new" residents have created just spreads and spreads. This area and the behavior of the residents have turned the Downtown area of Dallas into a zombie land after dark. Many many efforts have tried and failed to change the social aspects of downtown. It is too close to the infected area. As an example of the mentality I`ll share one short experience. There was a "Dine Out In Dallas" event near downtown in the "West End". This event was open to all and dozens of upper end dining establishments held , for a small price, a "tasting" event. I took my wife and we left after just a few minutes. A certain segment of the crowd could be heard saying " pay for the food and eat it then demand your money back. Say it made you sick. Say it tasted bad." Many were witnessed doing this. It was just sub-human. The event , to my knowledge, was not repeated in that venue.

Our country has this infection and I don`t know of a cure.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Skeet range only a few miles from here. Blacks only.
View Quote

Where?

If you're talking about pg trap and skeet, that's a public range, but there are a lot of older black guys that shoot there. And they're damn good shooters. They're up there every single time I go there to shoot, and I shoot a lot at that range.

Eta: I shot in a private, invite only tournament with a few of those guys a couple months ago and most of them came out on top.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NRA.

I can't possibly imagine.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sure...and it's just a coincidence that they're doing it now, right?  And holding signs supporting Mike Brown.  Yeah, right, they're finally taking a stand against black-on-black violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As to the OP ......

Who knows, maybe black people are finally getting fed up with black people killing black people.

Maybe when good black people with guns patrol their own neighborhoods it might reduce the number of blacks being killed by blacks.

Somebody has to act to stop the War On Black Men being waged by Black Men.

Sure...and it's just a coincidence that they're doing it now, right?  And holding signs supporting Mike Brown.  Yeah, right, they're finally taking a stand against black-on-black violence.

They did it in the past, at least back in the 1960's during the race riots in Baltimore.

I remember seeing blacks with shotguns and hunting licenses on their back walking their streets, just like there were whites with shotguns and hunting licenses on their backs walking the streets where the whites lived. ( the two neighborhoods were adjacent to each other )

Another odd thing is that neither of those two neighborhoods had any incidents while there was rioting only blocks away.

I'll also add that when curfew time came around ( yes we had a enforced curfew), nobody in either neighborhood was outside their homes.

Oh and about the hunting license on their backs ..... it was a legality of the time .... you could " open carry " from your residence to a hunting area so long as you had your hunting license properly displayed.  The 'hunting area was the wooded area at the end of the street.

For all the shit that was going on back then I felt safe in my neighborhood, the adjacent black neighborhood and Little Italy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Good for them
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top