Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:04:56 PM EDT
Nope, virgin and plan to stay that way. Why do you have to be tased to carry a taser or maced to carry mace/pepper spray? Never had to be on the receiving end of a fired projectile or get struck by an asp (expandable police baton) to carry an asp. I know it hurts, they don't have to prove it (department force training).
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:05:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By soupersnake:
I used to love getting shocked by electric fences when I was a kid. I could take a lot bigger shocks than any of my friends, so I though that might help me handle being TASED. Nope. It didn't. The TASER jolts were way more powerful than any electric fence I've touched. I've been zapped (accidentally) while working around a 110v outlet. The TASER was worse...and it lasted 5 seconds (felt like an eternity).

Ah, good to know. Well, I'm not volunteering then.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:09:25 PM EDT
Yes, I've been tased with consent. It didn't hurt in the classic sense. It did, however, make me scream out like a little bitch. My muscles locked up, and I squealed a noise that I didn't know I could make.

I'll do it again when I get the chance. I feel confident that I can stay on my feet for at least the first jolt this time.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:12:52 PM EDT
Just do it to compare your dart scabs afterward.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:15:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rosenrot:
Video of me taking 50,000 volts:

Vid

You should be tased in the ballsac for that.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:44:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:44:33 PM EDT
Yes. A cop buddy of mine used to have a taser at his old department. We tased each other a couple times for fun. No, I didn't get the wires, just the direct contact part.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top