Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A lot of you guys are kidding yourselves. Dogs and cats in my opinion should
stay outside. I can always tell if someone has a inside pet when I go into their
house. You can always smell them. Just because you have grown used to the smell
does not mean that its not present. Inside pets are just plain nasty. Also I am
a human not damn pack animal.  jeez,   rant off.

I am not kidding myself...I just do not give a fuck what you think!

You are entitled to think what you want...and so am I! MY dogs stay inside!

+1 Thanks, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is my little indoor companion I wouldn't even dream of leaving any dog outside 24/7 she has gotten to the point that she is really defensive of me as well.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
i have a Lab/shepered mix. he is an indoor dog and 7-8 months old. anyone who chains there dog up in the back yard is an asshat. If its not going to be in the house, then you dont need one. my dog sleeps with my on my little twin sized bed every night. he is like a son.

as for smell, i have found over the years there are two things you can do for your dog. one is to wash him every week, or the other is to not wash him at all. after washing a dog they seem to smell MUCH worse 2-3 weeks after when any fragrance from shampoo wears off. then it tones down to something only detectable up close.

as for house smell, this is true. your house will smell like dog if you keep a big breed inside. i vacuum three times a week and febreeze the hell out of my furniture, but it is noticable when people walk in. but then again i dont invite anyone over to my house anyway.

btw, his name is SAIGA, after my favorite rifle, my saiga in .308

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate dogs. Especially inside dogs.

Everytime my POS dogs beg for food I feel like shooting them.

Just say no to dogs. Cats rule and dogs drool.

Sounds like sgtar15 going on about cats.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Beagles kick ass.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Beagles kick ass.

gunbert.zoto.com/img/45/afee59ab7fd6e853171d2278c0141325-.jpg

gunbert.zoto.com/img/45/b56dfb9de75eaf827dc43193143a8079-.jpg

Gunbert that is a sharp looking beagle you have.  Mine was a pound puppy, her name is Sassy
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Also I am a human not damn pack animal.

Um, I hate to break it to you, but aside
from opposable thumbs and the invention
of the urinal, human society is not all that
far away from the pack.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#10]
TheCynic,
Not to start a flame war but comparing us to dogs in not the least bit reasonable.  Humans have souls and go to heaven when they die, dogs do not.  
Again, and not to piss anyone off, what about the dogs ass, who wipes it?  What is your dog has a little case of the runs and has a belly ache.  You know there has got to be some shit getting on the carpet.  I swear it drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Humans have souls and go to heaven when they die, dogs do not.  

I think that this will change your mind:

I rest my case.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Dog have been used as a first line of defence for 1000s of years. My dog is my alarm , he knows who belongs and who does not.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beagles kick ass.

gunbert.zoto.com/img/45/afee59ab7fd6e853171d2278c0141325-.jpg

gunbert.zoto.com/img/45/b56dfb9de75eaf827dc43193143a8079-.jpg

Gunbert that is a sharp looking beagle you have.  Mine was a pound puppy, her name is Sassy

Thank you.

Actually, those are two different dogs; the top is my boy, Cooper, and the bottom is Baily when she was a puppy.  Good dogs, with lots of personality.  And that top photo just came out so well, I can't believe I took the pic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top