Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
If this site was strictly business only ....

I really think it wouldn't be remotely as well known or visited as it is.
It most likely would have gone the way of gunandknife.com Many moons ago.

If ya don't like what's on change the channel. Its that simple.

Besides where else can i ask about that gun that was used by the ape with the funny tie in  HEAT?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I really think it wouldn't be remotely as well known or visited as it is. It most likely would have gone the way of gunandknife.com Many moons ago. If ya don't like what's on change the channel. Its that simple
View Quote

I can't find my remote!
By the way, what kind of gun did Al Pacino use on AR15.com GD?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really think it wouldn't be remotely as well known or visited as it is. It most likely would have gone the way of gunandknife.com Many moons ago. If ya don't like what's on change the channel. Its that simple
View Quote

I can't find my remote!
View Quote

If you cant find the remote, It is highly probable it was Shanghaied by one of da womenz.

look in the kitchen or the bathroom that's where they usually end up.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:23:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't find my remote!
View Quote

If you cant find the remote, It is highly probable it was Shanghaied by one of da womenz.

look in the kitchen or the bathroom that's where they usually end up.
View Quote

Thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top