Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

They should use zombies... they are race neutral.

Sleestacks.

Then they can move around multi-colored crystals on an end table to shut off the alarm.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't know about that, but I always yell at the TV......."get a fuckin' gun you dumbass motherfuckers".

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
This was in a thread last week......all white guys, all white "victims" too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
You can't show blacks/hispanics/asians committing crimes you big silly. That would be racist!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:00:18 AM EDT
[#5]
They are all white?

I also think they look like pedophiles. They just have the Chester the molester look to them.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:09:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They don't get shot

This is my complaint as well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:11:50 AM EDT
[#7]
White males.

Also, NONE of the victims have guns.   They just have to cower until a guy with a gun arrives.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:12:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't know about that, but I always yell at the TV......."get a fuckin' gun you dumbass motherfuckers".

We have the tv on at work.  I said that once, only in more "professional" language.  My boss laughed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just like men are portrayed as the dumbshits in commercials and on TV shows while the women are the opposite..........what else does the box say steve ??......box says shut up steve.
Ever take a look at the human picture targets at the range ??  Notice the same thing ??

That one REALLY pisses me off.  If I was Steve, I'd say "the box says you've got a big, flabby ass and this shit is your last hope before I dump your ugly, mouthy ass, bitch."  Of course Steve is portrayed as a ball-less pussy.

Ever notice on those alarm commercials that the alarm always goes to some sprawling, high-tech, state-of-the-art dispatch center with 50 people in suits all sitting at consoles, and your alarm is displayed on a giant screen on the wall?  Try some dark boiler room in the shitty part of Compton with hood-rats making 7 bucks an hour.  "Hey, bitch, is 'dat alarm goin' off?"  "Fuck 'dat, I'z doin' my nails, 'dem rich fucks can wait".

Haha, true.  An NSA watch floor is less advanced than the Brinks monitoring center, at least on the commercial.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Like this commercial is the exception?

It's the rule baby. Get a notepad and jot down the people in commercials and how they are portrayed. Same goes for any t.v. show. My g/f and I always joke "Oh WHEN is the african-american going to step in and save the day?"

Pretty soon "Ahhh, there we go, they are saved now!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I've also noticed ALL––EVERY SINGLE ONE––television advertising doctors are women.  In real life, something like 3% of all doctors are female, but on tv it's 100%.  I wonder why that is . . .

There are so many TV stereotypes on... well... TV.  

Damn it...  Where in the fuck are the Asians?  Why aren't we breaking into houses, or doctors, or doing Info-mercials?

Thats a damn good question, I was just thinking about that the other night,  about the only Asians I know are doctors.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top