Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I talked to a local sherrif on Sunday, and told him my intentions should there be any visits post robbery, but he didn't say much.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I F@#&ING HATE THIEVES!  If I ever caught a thief red-handed, they'd be six-feet under in the middle of my 500-acre hunting property.  Nothing pisses me off more than a thief.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Fortunately I was bright enough to not mention firearms, I only said that I'd pepper them with a paintball gun so they could be easily identified....I'd never tell the fuzz I had an evil black rifle...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Motion Activated Floodlights.  Very very good at dissuading goblins from wandering around your yard.

Remember, you don't need fort knox, you just have to appear to be a bigger PITA to rob than the guy next door.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice job!

Thanks, though I thought it could have used a little more cowbell...  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I talked to a local sherrif on Sunday, and told him my intentions should there be any visits post robbery, but he didn't say much.....

really
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top