Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
i've been taking up a collection to get one of these damn guns for the last 5 years.

i'm still about 1300$ short :(

maybe i'll ask for one for a wedding present when i get married.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish you guys would stop talking about these damn things...it makes me want one.

Mods?  How about a lock?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wish you guys would stop talking about these damn things...it makes me want one.

I agree, sweet gun but too $$$$$$$ for me.

Mods?  How about a lock?  Thanks!

MARPAT!!!  zombies!!!!!  USS Liberty!!!!!  JBT dogkiller!!!!  

It was worth a try....
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Funny story....my very snotty rich father-in-law decided to by a CCP gun. He is the type who will only eat French cheese, and the best wines, cigars.....etc, etc. He did about 4 months of research before bringing home a brand new P7m8 one day....he said that felt that his gun should be looked at by an HK tech before shooting any more. I politely asked him "why" - and he replied because I did not pay $1200.00 for a pistol that wont shoot where I point it!

Sound like a malfunction between the wrist and the trigger!
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife, MarianLibrarian, has one.

I know Tatjana will scream if I post a pic of it...but she loves it.  It's the only pistol she 'clicks' with.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, there are P7s to be had for $600-800 for a decent specimen.  Even new ones can be had for around $1000-1200.  So have hope, they are not out of reach.  The police surplus guns were almost like new and after a nice hard chrome job, they looked new.  Not to mention these things are built to last.  They hold their value unlike other guns.  Try to sell a Glock that you bought for $500 after you shoot the shit out of it.  I bought my P7M13 from CDNN in 1989 for $650.  Now its worth more then double that.  I could have made more in the stock market but them I would not have had the joy of having a state of the art 9mm.  Not to mention not many had one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, but the newly  manufactured ones for the last few years have the retarded, ruger-esque

WARNING: READ OWNERS MANUAL BEFORE USE

on the right side of the slide
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top