Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
So will their entire government be masked men?

I'm holding out hope that infighting between various factions will have them too busy killing each other to do much else.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Who still believes that the Israeli wall is a BAD idea and that giving up territory was a GOOD one?  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesnt it strike you as odd that this is happening.  Think about this Iran is building nukes, Hamas is in power.  America is involved in Iraq.  Israel feels threatened.  

I am seeing cards starting to fall for a possible great battle at site of interest in Israel.
That site is today home to a prison.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well the good news at least the pretending is over. The Palestinians are now lead by people who represent their true desire.  Fatah was willing to deal with Israel in to order to profit from corruption. Hamas (like most Palestinians) wants the destruction of Israel.  No more lies. It will be war or real peace not a phony peace.

Well said, +1
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Well it's official the

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Forgive me if I am wrong but I was led to believe that other than a group of people living in a no-man's land as a common denominator, that there is in fact, no such thing as a "Palestinian".

This may be part of the problem regarding the utter chaos and anarchy that seems to govern them.  They have no identity other than being outcasts by EVERYBODY.  I suppose that makes for a good terrorist mindset.

As one of our esteemed members once put it:

"Palestinians? I think not.

There are Arab Muslims living in Israel.

There has never been a Palestinian country, nation, or race.

There has never been Palestinian language, culture, or ethnicity.

They are Arab Muslims living in Israel. Theirs is a manufactured cause.

BTW, in the call for a "Palestinian homeland", why not take land from
Jordan? Jordan covers some 80% of the region referred to as "Palestine"
(Note: region, not nation) when the Brits parcelled it out (re: Mandate for
Palestine).

The simple truth (yes, it is simple) is that these self-proclaimed
'Palestinians' have one goal: The destruction of the state of Israel. That's
it. They are terroristic, murdering thugs who mainly kill civilians,
including children, rather than fighting the IDF.
- --Brohawk"
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well the good news at least the pretending is over. The Palestinians are now lead by people who represent their true desire.  Fatah was willing to deal with Israel in to order to profit from corruption. Hamas (like most Palestinians) wants the destruction of Israel.  No more lies. It will be war or real peace not a phony peace.

Well said, +1

Plus 2!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Gee 20 years of indoctrination of hatred and murder in palistinian schools and they can't understnad how this happened?

Let me be the first to say, GAME FUCKING ON.

+1 I hope Isreal takes the gloves off and wipes them out!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#9]
So, I guess Pali. is a Terrorist State since Hamas is a terrorist organization.  We now better stop sending them any type of aid, you know we send Billions in aid to these fuck heads. We will need to arrest our own government as supporters of terrorists if they send them any more money.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who still believes that the Israeli wall is a BAD idea and that giving up territory was a GOOD one?  

I still believe they were both good ideas.
Pulling out of gaza gave a lot of freedom of action to the IDF when the inevitable reprisals come.

Both good ideas.
Wall = Keep the bad guys out.
Getting out of Gaza = a) Who really wanted that place anyway and b) let the world see how well the Palestinians can rule themselves.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said, +1

Plus 2!

BigDozer66

I think you guys are underestimating the left's ability to pretend.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I think the average Palestinian voter did see this as a protest against Fatah's corruption. The problem is,  they have  foolishly encouraged Hamas into thinking the people are solidly behind them. What they have actually done is sown the wind. And  the whirlwind cannot be far behind...............
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Look on the bright side, at least the liberals here in the U.S. have finally won an election.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I could not agree more.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Democracy was never meant for savages.

Savages implies that they're human beings....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Palestine).

- --Brohawk"

I had an interesting converstion with a Muslim co-worker over a year ago.  She is from Sudan (US Citizen) and a 'moderate' (as opposed to either orthodox or non-practicing).

The Palestinians are the dregs of Muslim society.  Everyone in the middle east considers them the Trailer Trash of that part of the world.  In her words:  The Palestinians sold out their heritage and lands.   She tells that it is common knowledge that the Jews (pre-Israel) came in and bought up large parcels of land--the Palestinians were happy to get good money for rock farms.  More and more Jews came in and bought the land--in the end the Palestinians sold much of their land and had the Jewish population large enough to begin to have a majority.  Not only did the British divide up the land, but the Jews were already in a position to self govern by means of their immigration.  

The only reason that the remainder of the Muslim world supports the Palestinians is because they hate the Jews much more than the Palestinians.  Imagine the Old South in the USA.   If some "Poor White Trash" accused the "Ni**ers" of doing something, the Genteel people would take their side.

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Palestine).

- --Brohawk"

I had an interesting converstion with a Muslim co-worker over a year ago.  She is from Sudan (US Citizen) and a 'moderate' (as opposed to either orthodox or non-practicing).

The Palestinians are the dregs of Muslim society.  Everyone in the middle east considers them the Trailer Trash of that part of the world.  In her words:  The Palestinians sold out their heritage and lands.   She tells that it is common knowledge that the Jews (pre-Israel) came in and bought up large parcels of land--the Palestinians were happy to get good money for rock farms.  More and more Jews came in and bought the land--in the end the Palestinians sold much of their land and had the Jewish population large enough to begin to have a majority.  Not only did the British divide up the land, but the Jews were already in a position to self govern by means of their immigration.  

The only reason that the remainder of the Muslim world supports the Palestinians is because they hate the Jews much more than the Palestinians.  Imagine the Old South in the USA.   If some "Poor White Trash" accused the "Ni**ers" of doing something, the Genteel people would take their side.

AFARR

summary: Jews were Carpet Baggers, Middle Eastern style
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So, I guess Pali. is a Terrorist State since Hamas is a terrorist organization.  We now better stop sending them any type of aid, you know we send Billions in aid to these fuck heads. We will need to arrest our own government as supporters of terrorists if they send them any more money.

I think the Palestineans simply voted for Hamas for several, simple reasons:

1) They are one of the few organizations to provide actual health-care in Palestine.
2) They are also the main contributor to building up new schools where the Israelis cut funding and closed schools.
3) They are very nationalistic.

I view Hamas as two organizations in one:

1) the human aid/social-services branch. This branch recieves a crapload of money, and even the FBI acknowledges that no money goes to the other branch.
2) The militia branch, which provides both security and law enforcement duties... as well as terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
AMR MOUSSA, Arab League Secretary General
The US can't promote democracy but then reject the results of this democracy.

Yes it can you cameldick.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Netenyahu on FOX now, he's talking hardcore....

God I hope he becomes PM again!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Netenyahu on FOX now, he's talking hardcore....

God I hope he becomes PM again!

He's still pissed his brother got shot in the back at Entebbe.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#27]
No remorse in killing them all now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#28]
The Palestinian people have effectively declared war on Israel (even more so than usual) by voting for Hamas candidates.  They had to know going in that nobody would deal with Hamas, therefore anything that happens to them from this point forward is their own fault.

Nobody can blame Israel for whatever happens next.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Scary thought:  Iran's government gives the Palestinian Hamas party government a nuke....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't hold back!... say what you mean!

Get a room, you two.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000,000,000!

When we promote democracy, it should be on OUR terms.  (and we should count the votes, too).
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#34]
We'll find out if it's "always darkest before the dawn".

It's hard to foresee the Arab world not taking another shot at Israel given that they seem to have little interest in forging a peace.  

Hamas, Iran, al Qaeda....it's the axis of Evil, local version.  Anyone that shows a desire to negotiate with the Western world will be marginalized..with prejudice.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Israel giving back Gaza was seen as a victory for Hamas and the methods Hamas employs.

bingo!

"Perhaps if we're nice, they'll go away...."
- --Oingo Boingo, "Only A Lad"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top