Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Seems to mention just about every shooting except one?

Unless I missed the nidal hassan reference.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Those cartoons are racist
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/2f8c015/2147483647/thumbnail/766x511%3E/quality/85/?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fae%2F60657844fadde11d33f555d35f82b0%2F856-87
This one hits a pet peeve of mine.
I've got to show an ID to buy a gun. NFA firearms require a tax be paid.
Look at the outrage when someone suggests voter ID laws.
Imagine a poll tax.
View Quote

Yeah no shit. Pissed me off as well. Most anti's have no clue what it takes to buy a gun in most of the states, and in particular in some specific states. The left would burn the fucking town/state down if the requirements to vote were the same as the requirements to buy a gun in my state (Connecticut).

Currently to vote in my state on needs to either register beforehand or register day of the election by filling out one piece of paper. They show either a valid government issued ID (funny thing is a pistol permit can be used as an ID ) or utility bills. Then they can vote.

To buy their first gun in CT one has to first obtain one of the relevant permit or certificate (long gun or pistol permit). Both cost upwards of $200 or more. One has to submit the application to their town or state. One has to get fingerprinted, pay several fees to the state, and undergo a background check. Then one has to wait anywhere from a few weeks upwards to half a year before the state or town approves the permit/certificate. Before the state will issue the a pistol permit they will judge if you are "suitable" to receive such a permit. There is NO standard as to what constitutes suitability. Once you have the permit/certificate one then goes and buys the gun in which they have to fill out several more forms, have another background check run, hand over more money (including paying a "sales tax"), before they can obtain a firearm the state hasn't previously deemed banned because of cosmetic features. Oh and your firearm is also "registered" with the state so the state knows what you purchased. One is also limited on the magazine one can use in that firearm. One then has to also show that permit/certificate if they want to buy ammunition or extra magazines for that gun. Oh and one has to pay the state to renew their permit/certificate every few years too.

But yeah buying a gun is easier than voting to liberals...
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Not a single one of those cartoons depicted a young black or hispanic male as the dangerous person with a gun.

This despite the fact that those two demographics are responsible for about 85% of the violent crime committed with guns in the US.

Every single cartoon showed a middle aged white male.

Every single cartoon showed the dangerous gun owner as stereotypically white, male, fat, rural, and stupid.

Gun control to these leftist extremists is a lot more about their hatred towards, and raw fear of white males much more so than anything else.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I think they modeled the fat guy with the hat after Michael Moore.
They can act like they hate guns, but what they really hate is you having any guns.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Great insight on how Liberalism is a mental disorder
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They can act like they hate guns, but what they really hate is you having any guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do not be fooled by a belief that leftists hate guns.  Oh, no, they do not...they hate guns in the hands of those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.
-Stanislav Mishin

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#9]
What is with the small penis insinuations as well?

I actually ran into a liberal woman spouting this bullshit at a work related event.

If it wasn't for the HR shitstorm...I would have been tempted to unleash the hawg.  

I did however counter that liberal men were using this as a cover for their own inadequacies...due to fear of handling large weapons.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:33:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Those Cartoonist better hope they never stare down the barrel of an Islmaofacist's AK because I for one won't use my EBR to save them.

Other people in the Kill zone on the other hand.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#12]
http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/obama-refuses-to-acknowledge-muslim-terrorists-at-summit/

From the above:

“No religion is responsible for terrorism — people are responsible for violence and terrorism,” Obama told a crowd "

So the same could be said of firearms then, right? I would LOVE to see someone on the national stage start to light up the left with this as it applies to a lot of things.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Seems to mention just about every shooting except one?

Unless I missed the nidal hassan reference.

View Quote
Well they certainly couldn't use cartoons featuring the most common crimes in this country because

A) Both the victim and perpetrator are black, and

B) There are only 52 weeks in a year for new editions of newspapers, magazines, and journals.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I really really dislike David Horsey's art, let alone his portrayals.  Even Seattle kicked him out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

GOT damn right! 'Murka!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
more here

GOT damn right! 'Murka!

I love this one
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why is always a white redneck country bumpkin mother fucker?
Can they not come up with another character?
View Quote

Because when the truth doesn't support your agenda, you are either left with lie...or nothing. They have chosen the former rather than the latter.

This is way beyond ignorance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I see across the board  Stereotyping is alive and well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#18]
None of em made me mad. Didn't really laugh either. The unfettered hatred towards gun owners made me smirk a bit. Bust mostly those made me happy, it brought back that outstanding feeling I had when congress shot down EVERY SINGLE proposed gun control act brought up after Newton. I wish I had been smarter and collected all the liberal tears that day, so I could put them in a pool and swim in it whenever I feel down
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#19]

"Tickle-Me Uzi "

I fucking LoL'd at that one

Fuck the left and their stereotypes , fuck em all right in the puzi !
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Man, they have a huge hard on for the NRA.

I should re-up.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://nypost.com/2015/02/18/obama-refuses-to-acknowledge-muslim-terrorists-at-summit/

From the above:

“No religion is responsible for terrorism — people are responsible for violence and terrorism,” Obama told a crowd "

So the same could be said of firearms then, right? I would LOVE to see someone on the national stage start to light up the left with this as it applies to a lot of things.  
View Quote

Substitute "weapon" for "religion", and Obama seems like one of US!

An interesting point that Mitt Romney made during the campaign was that no matter how many people are killed around the world with nitrate-based explosives, NO NATION will EVER ban them because they are essential for their agricultural security.

Firearms are essential for OUR personal security; just ask Barry about his Secret Service detail...
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes

I love you man!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I love you man!
View All Quotes

Holy fucking shit that is all kinds of awesome!  I can taste the hippie tears from here!

Bet those kids will never forget that day.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I should re-up.

View Quote

yea I didn't realize the irrational NRA hate was that wrong, I think I'll get a life membership now
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Meh they're effeminate, but I'd buy a MyLittle Uzi or Hello Uzi.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#30]
From the U laugh U lose thread.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#31]
This.

Forgot the quote...
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

They are REALLY trying hard to try to connect Insanity with gun ownership.

And sadly, the sheepole are buying it.

View Quote
Are they? I haven't noticed that at all besides the most die hard refuse logic liberals.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#33]

And one of them is in the US Constitution as a right..... Even any ammendment adressing it comes after the 2nd. I'm of the mind they came in order of importance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
None of em made me mad. Didn't really laugh either. The unfettered hatred towards gun owners made me smirk a bit. Bust mostly those made me happy, it brought back that outstanding feeling I had when congress shot down EVERY SINGLE proposed gun control act brought up after Newton. I wish I had been smarter and collected all the liberal tears that day, so I could put them in a pool and swim in it whenever I feel down
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Pro gun people embrace that crap.    People put the advertising dollar above freedom and truth.    

Just look at when "Mork" killed himself.   He was an anti gunner and made fun of pro gun people.   Yet, people on this website mourned him.  

Anti gunners are worse than rapist and child molesters.    They protect them, enable them, and we can't get away with shooting them.    The liberals are the greatest threat to the future of the world and they seek to destroy the saving grace of the world, the US.    

Liberals, especially anti gunners, should be belittled, emasculated, and humiliated in every way possible at every opportunity.

We need promote pro gun cartoonist and use them to destroy the enemy of the free world.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I see across the board  Stereotyping is alive and well.
View Quote

What stereotyping?     The liberals do stereotype the best people of America.    But, I have not seen such in this thread, not by pro gun people.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I should re-up.

View Quote

When pure evil hates you, you know you are doing the right thing.    If the filth of this nation hates the NRA, I will embrace the NRA and financially support it.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol "that's different, if he'd had guns those kids would have been dead"

So the point of this cartoon is that only guns kill people and knives aren't a problem.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Pure Communistic filth!    This evil must be confronted and destroyed!

Satan does not love our children!

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, some are in accurate.     Some of the accurate stereotypes are banned on this web site.       The white redneck country  bumpkin is not close to the truth.    Rednecks are pretend men who go to country western bars... in towns and cities.    The real  hillbillies that still reside in the mountains usually do not have the money for nice gun collections.   Poor but capable white folk from the hills go in military, go to college, retire, and go to work in the civilian sector to own guns, NFA items, custom knives, stacks of ammo,  and we live among the helpless in society, who can't work on a car, build anything, never kill anything, and freak out at every little "state of emergency".  

The stereotypes the liberals use are absolutely stupid.    They will tell you statistics about criminals are ... racist.    LOL!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Great insight on how Liberalism is a mental disorder
View Quote

Excellent observation!  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"Tickle-Me Uzi "

I fucking LoL'd at that one

Fuck the left and their stereotypes , fuck em all right in the puzi !
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

This deserves proper embedding!!!  This would make Libtards heads explode like fireworks on the 4th of July!!!
Great job!!!  (Can I be on the team?   )

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We need promote pro gun cartoonist and use them to destroy the enemy of the free world.
View Quote

They're out there, you just have to look...

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#45]
The media and the truth are like mixing oil and water............totally incompatible

Quoted:
All that just to target people who already hate guns?

What gets me is the blatant disregard for any truth or logic. I just don't understand how some people can live like that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Now that is more like it  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS/2f8c015/2147483647/thumbnail/766x511%3E/quality/85/?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fae%2F60657844fadde11d33f555d35f82b0%2F856-87
This one hits a pet peeve of mine.
I've got to show an ID to buy a gun. NFA firearms require a tax be paid.
Look at the outrage when someone suggests voter ID laws.
Imagine a poll tax.
View Quote

I thought the same thing, I would love it if the same requirements of purchasing firearms applied to voting.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#48]

I laughed

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top