Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Wuz dey holdin' dat bad-ass Tec-9 sideways? All da DAWGS do. Dat's da BOMB!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
...is it gun show loophole or just gun show loopy????
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 6:53:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Gemeinschaft,
You must be talking about the guy who isn't a day over 40 and he spent 30 yrs in the service with tours of duty in Korea (3 yrs) several tours in 'Nam (5-7 yrs)  and was in Grenada etc, etc, etc!
You know he retired with honors and a room full of medals! At least 1 CMH maybe more, you know his "memory" isn't what it used to be!    
I saw a t-shirt one time that said "The older I get, The better I was!!"[:D]
Lynn [uzi]    [%|]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#4]
HK, you have enlightened my day with your wit. I would also like to point out the other side ( the table holder) You have several HK's couple of Aug's several Leupold MK4's. Dickweed hillbilly Dad comes up to table with Dickweed Jr. and he starts playing with your guns and optic's, bangs the barrel on another gun, puts his greasy finger on the glass of your NIB MK 4. Then you always have Joejerkoff that comes up and asks if you will take 1500.00 for your NIB HK 91. It does go both ways, if you treat people fair they will become repeat customers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Real funny stuff!!!
You would think we would be the ones to want to shut down gun shows.
Actually, even with all the goof balls, they still have more polite people than most other public places.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Well done HKGnnr, it would be a great movie.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#7]
This is the best post I have read here at the Beta Site- outstanding job, boys!

I took a yankee friend to a TX gunshow and he made a funny comment afterwards, "wow, everyone was so POLITE in there"! I had to laugh, I'd never thought about it but there ARE an awful lot of- "excuse me, pardon me, sorry, thank you, may I..." at the gunshows- PROOF that an armed society is a polite society!
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#8]
HKgnnr! That's hilarious! Two tumbs up! Thanks for the laugh.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top