Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
ah yessss......i dont agree with the circle-jerk referendum you guys have going on here, so i must be a troll.  

four thousand threads on the same topic with the exact same result every single time of broadcasting your fantasies of minefields and punji sticks on the border.  

doesnt it get old at all, or do you all like the smell of each others assholes on your fingers?

i suggest stepping away from the hype and actually doing something constructive on the topic, or at the VERY least, reality based discussion on a solution....but i guess thats too much for some of you to work with.

keep up the good fight fellas!

www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

You lied.......to promote your agenda and accused me of lying, I did not lie........you are the one with the problem
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd be more worried about eliminating or cutting back welfare first.

The state spending $100,000.00 tax dollors on a day laborer lounge is welfare!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd be more worried about eliminating or cutting back welfare first.

The state spending $100,000.00 tax dollors on a day laborer lounge is welfare!

I say it is theft of public money
(and illegal)
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd rather see people standing in line to work rather than standing in line to receive welfare stamps.

+1 .

While sancho is working for cah in the construction trade his wife is collecting welfare, and their children are competing with legal kids for school space and teachers attention.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I WANT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED OR JAILED

ok, how are you going to find them?   the vast majority never hit any sort of government radar.  

The vast majority cant get through a year without a drinking in public or pissing in public citation, a unlicensed driver ticket IME. They do appear on the "govt radar" regularly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
9 minute bump - because I was informed that I have been negligent.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
9 minute bump - because I was informed that I have been negligent.

Not exactly negligent.........more like AWOL
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#8]
HA!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok, how are you going to find them?   the vast majority never hit any sort of government radar.  

The vast majority cant get through a year without a drinking in public or pissing in public citation, a unlicensed driver ticket IME. They do appear on the "govt radar" regularly.

this is exactly the circle-jerking that i was talking about.  you obviously dont know what you are talking about, but hit these threads to contribute some hype.  

supposedly 10-20 million illegals in country and they are all getting arrested on a regular basis eh? that combined with our own criminals, i think thats a bit much.  all 20 million have been printed and processed?   you guys have no grasp of the illegal problem whatsoever.

i dont like illegal immigration, but i am a realist.  i also know the truth behind your bullshit.  i speak spanish, live in a hispanic neighborhood, and am of the spanish variety myself. i know the truth because ive seen it every day of my life, so the hype spewing from the worldly armchair know-it-alls doesnt go very far with me.  

just because i am hispanic doesnt mean im sympathetic to the illegals, and id venture to say that as much as 90% of american hispanics who grew up here dont care for it one bit as well.  i just know the scope and nature of the problem, and know that there are things that wont work and things that have to be put in place before anything does.

its ok though, i get it.   4000 threads with the same faces saying the same things and hyping the same stuff.  you guys have fun jerkin each other every night online, after a quick foreplay of machine gun nest and minefield monologue.

its a wonder nothing has ever happened with this issue with such sharp individuals working on the problem day and night.

im out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this is exactly the circle-jerking that i was talking about.  you obviously dont know what you are talking about, but hit these threads to contribute some hype.  

supposedly 10-20 million illegals in country and they are all getting arrested on a regular basis eh? that combined with our own criminals, i think thats a bit much.  all 20 million have been printed and processed?   you guys have no grasp of the illegal problem whatsoever.

i dont like illegal immigration, but i am a realist.  i also know the truth behind your bullshit.  i speak spanish, live in a hispanic neighborhood, and am of the spanish variety myself. i know the truth because ive seen it every day of my life, so the hype spewing from the worldly armchair know-it-alls doesnt go very far with me.  

just because i am hispanic doesnt mean im sympathetic to the illegals, and id venture to say that as much as 90% of american hispanics who grew up here dont care for it one bit as well.  i just know the scope and nature of the problem, and know that there are things that wont work and things that have to be put in place before anything does.

its ok though, i get it.   4000 threads with the same faces saying the same things and hyping the same stuff.  you guys have fun jerkin each other every night online, after a quick foreplay of machine gun nest and minefield monologue.

its a wonder nothing has ever happened with this issue with such sharp individuals working on the problem day and night.

a)its not your ethnicity that makes you an illegal supporter, it is the words you type
b)why are you still here, I busted you for lying, aren't you leaving for boot camp in the morning?

I'm used to dealing with liars, but they usually have more sense than you do.......don't go away mad.......just go away
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
daemon734     =    

+1

Silly little troll.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[supposedly 10-20 million illegals in country and they are all getting arrested on a regular basis eh? that combined with our own criminals, i think thats a bit much.  all 20 million have been printed and processed?   you guys have no grasp of the illegal problem whatsoever.

More than 50% of California's prision population is illegal aliens ... that's a start.

Actually, he's done a little time himself, isn't that right daemon734?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

....blah blah blah....

im out.

Adios.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....blah blah blah....

im out.

Adios.

+1
HAHA!  No more stories from left-wing media to post?  

Bu-bye
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#19]
yes, im a troll.

i have a contradictory opinion and dont care for liars, so im a troll.  

i have over 12K posts on other gunboards on the net and moderate boards elsewhere as well, but only 500 here so im a troll.  

i post about guns, of which i have many, as well as politics, but im still a troll.

i fought for 6 years to join the US military due to physical disqualifications, and am leaving tomorrow morning for basic but im now a left wing troll as well.

i did 10 days in jail at age 18 (9 years ago) for a class c misdemeanor but according to 22bad im a convict now as well as a troll.

id rather have serious discussions about solving said problem rather than the standard dreamworld fantasy bullshit you guys post, so im a troll.

have fun with the circle jerk bitches, this "troll" will be back in 4 months.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
yes, im a troll.

i have a contradictory opinion and dont care for liars, so im a troll.  

i have over 12K posts on other gunboards on the net and moderate boards elsewhere as well, but only 500 here so im a troll.  

i post about guns as well as politics, but im still a troll.

i fought for 6 years to join the US military due to physical disqualifications, and am leaving tomorrow morning for basic but im now a left wing troll as well.

i did 10 days in jail at age 18 (9 years ago) for a class c misdemeanor but according to 22bad im a convict now as well as a troll.

id rather have serious discussions about solving said problem rather than the standard dreamworld fantasy bullshit you guys post, so im a troll.

have fun with the circle jerk bitches, this "troll" will be back in 4 months.

You just got busted in ANOTHER lie

Quoted:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=426638
i did 30 days about 10 years ago (18) for a misdemeanor

For the record I called you a fos pos with no capacity for rational thought
Surely NOW, there is no doubt in your mind or anyone else's that I was right.......
For someone that works and hangs out with felons you sure are self-righteous
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Thats gotta hurt
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#22]
10 days with 20 on work release bitch.  it depends on how you look at it.

dont you have some of your own threads to reply to multiple times?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I can see that you are still logged on

Its too too bad(heh)that your last post before shipping out was outed as a LIE
with a quote of your own words and a link to the thread, but fitting.....don't you think?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
10 days with 20 on work release bitch.  it depends on how you look at it.

dont you have some of your own threads to reply to multiple times?

I'm getting too much of a laugh(at your expense)in this thread
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#25]
well you better get a move on, because you have about 40 threads to keep afloat. dont think i havent noticed that every other post on one of your threads is from you.....

so i got a little bit of free time before i leave, i decided to refute some of your personal attacks.  i actually meant i was out of this thread, but shit happens.  im glad you can see me logged in, didnt know you cared.

better get movin.  so many cut n pastes, so little time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
well you better get a move on, because you have about 40 threads to keep afloat. dont think i havent noticed that every second post on one of your threads is from you.....

so i got a little bit of free time before i leave, i decided to refute some of your personal attacks.  

so many cut n pastes, so little time.

EVERY second post? EVERY? I can pull up one without for every one of those you pull up

If I wanted to look at some more of your posts I bet I could find where you have
stated that you were going away for four months and for five months, couldn't I?

But, that is probably just how you look at it........right bitch?

I BUSTED YOU LYING

You know it, I know it, They know it, deal with it, learn from it, stop your bs attacks, stop lying
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#27]
so im lying about leaving for basic eh?  care to put money on that?  not that youd be good for it.

im actually shipping on the 17th, but will be gone all day tomorrow.  and its actually 15 weeks at fort knox, if you really must know.  i had a reservation as a 14S which would have put me at 19 weeks, but i switched the day i swore to 19K.  go ahead and find what you want and post it.

when are you/did you ship if i might ask?   certainly one so civic minded served their country.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
so im lying about leaving for basic eh?  care to put money on that?  not that youd be good for it.

im actually shipping on the 17th, but will be gone all day tomorrow.  and its actually 15 weeks at fort knox, if you really must know.  i had a reservation as a 14S which would have put me at 19 weeks, but i switched the day i swore to 19K.  go ahead and find what you want and post it.

when are you/did you ship if i might ask?

So you admit you changed it but you have a good reason this time, eh?

No you may not ask, or any other personal questions
again, for someone that works and hangs out with felons, you sure are self-righteous

I busted you lying several times, you are a fos pos, why do you keep asking for more?

Go, join the Military, maybe THEY can make a man out of you, you sure ain't one now

You seem to think that you are something special, I guess a lot of criminals think that way
I got arrested once for having a double edged knife, what did you get arrested for? Theft? Assault?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
what did you get arrested for? Theft? Assault?

possession of prohibited knife.  what a small world.  looks like your just as much of a criminal as me. talk about self righteous.

it figures you never served in the military, youd have to leave the keyboard for that.  
like i stated before you are all talk and no action.

i fought tooth and nail for almost six years for my chance to fight for my country, but im sure you read that while you were searching my posts.  wy dont you step back from the computer and do the same.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:27:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what did you get arrested for? Theft? Assault?

possession of prohibited knife.  what a small world.  looks like your just as much of a criminal as me. talk about self righteous.

it figures you never served in the military, youd have to leave the keyboard for that.  
like i stated before you are all talk and no action.

i fought tooth and nail for almost six years for my chance to fight for my country, but im sure you read that while you were searching my posts.  wy dont you step back from the computer and do the same.

I'm not the same as you.  You accused me of lying, that was a lie, and I posted your other lies

I guess you still don't get it, because you are just not too bright, I'll try to spell it out for you

You started jacking with me because you hang out with illegals and took my posts personally
You didn't have a valid way of arguing with me so you made about a hundred personal attacks
I got tired of your bs and wasted an hour digging up your posts and posting them with the links
Then I spent about 10 more minutes looking at your posts in other threads about doing time
I referenced it and all you can do is lie some more and call me bitch, it depends how you look at it?
YOU said 30days to make yourself look "experienced" THEN said 10days to make yourself look "good"
Frankly I don't believe you served time for something I got probation for, but it is too late
You have lost your chance at having a good reputation here, you are a PROVEN LIAR
You can say whatever you want now, that will always be true, you are a liar, and you know it

You have a lot of energy, but you are just not very smart, thats not a bad thing(really)
but, why do you want to try to make yourself out to be what you are not?
I am what I am, I have strengths and weaknesses......just like everybody

Until you can respect yourself, you cannot respect anyone else, you need help in this area
I hope you find it in the Military, I have known many people that said it did them a lot of good
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#31]
see it how you want to.  i dont give a shit.  

it was almost a decade ago and i dont care.  i actually did ten days upon arrest and 20 days work release for violating my probation by not finishing my community service and paying my fines when i was supposed to.  so i did do 30 days total.  
and yes, you are a criminal just like me, even though you tried to get righteous with me on the same exact topic.  it doesnt really matter though.  you are a criminal and so am i.  even if you want to try and stick up your nose at criminals you are indeed one too.

well, this time i am indeed signing out of this thread.  i hope you can make something of yourself beyond spamming gunboards with information that wasnt yours to begin with.  they make bots to do that you know, so your job may be taken over pretty soon.  

you could always look into a career in the miltary at that point.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
see it how you want to.  i dont give a shit.  

it was almost a decade ago and i dont care.  i actually did ten days upon arrest and 20 days work release for violating my probation by not finishing my community service and paying my fines when i was supposed to.  so i did do 30 days total.  
and yes, you are a criminal just like me, even though you tried to get righteous with me on the same exact topic.  it doesnt really matter though.  you are a criminal and so am i.  even if you want to try and stick up your nose at criminals you are indeed one too.

well, this time i am indeed signing out of this thread.  i hope you can make something of yourself beyond spamming gunboards with information that wasnt yours to begin with.  they make bots to do that you know, so your job may be taken over pretty soon.  

you could always look into a career in the miltary at that point.  

I'm nearly twice your age you little brat, and nearly twice your IQ too

I'll guess we'll see if you are different in four or five months
(I have a feeling you will be discharged before that)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top