BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 4:52:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
He should just do his job and not be so uptight.

....seriously?

These two freaks walk around living on the public dole and the chick describes herself as a "pet"....

But the bus driver is the one with the problem?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 4:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
wait a second, this guy is catching shit, and the UK is bending over backwards to make the muslims happy.    

How does his lifestyle affect anyone (obviously, being a welfare queen is not good)...

Live and let live....

TXL
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
wait a second, this guy is catching shit, and the UK is bending over backwards to make the muslims happy.    

How does his lifestyle affect anyone (obviously, being a welfare queen is not good)...

Live and let live....

TXL

well you answered your own question so why even ask it....
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm more worried about the dole thing and them stating that they want to breed more welfare recipients.

I'd say that the UK was in trouble, yet look how many people scam the system here as well.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:39:28 AM EDT
[#5]
"I am a pet, I generally act animal like and I lead a really easy life," she said.

"I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani.

Kick her skanky arse to the curb.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"I am a pet, I generally act animal like and I lead a really easy life," she said.

"I don't cook or clean and I don't go anywhere without Dani.

Kick her skanky arse to the curb.

BigDozer66

No shit.  

But, teach her to vacuum and make sammichs, she'd be a keeper!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vito113, the only people in England who should be depressed are those who work for a living, own their own home (or think they do), and pay outrageous taxes to support the lifestyle of freak-shows like this one!

<–––––––––  Vito, works full time, owns own home, pays too much taxes, is depressed, want's to get out of the madhouse to another country.

Well, what are you waiting for? Pay a coyote to smuggle your ass over the border and we'll take it from there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:49:31 AM EDT
[#8]

"WE'RE LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING WE SAY OR DO CAN BE RECORDED, INTERCEPTED, STUCK IN A DATABASE, ANANLYSED, TRANSMITED TO THE SECURITY SERVICES, OR SOLD TO A DATA MARKETING COMPANY. DOESN'T THIS WORRY YOU? I KNOW IT WORRIES ME!"

Male
25 years old
Dewsbury but spend most of my time In Bradford, West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31145146

At least he has his tinfoil hat on!

One of his "groups" is "Don't be a sheep"!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What the hell is the matter with people?

Welfare, thats what.

If you make it so people don't have to work to live and eat, this is what you get.

Take away welfare, and they would be too busy working to feed their faces and pay for a place to live to practice this sort of nonsense.

Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:01:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Did the busdriver smack her with a rolled up newspaper?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#12]
So when these two have sex, is it bestiality?

Frankly,  they both look a LOT more decent and presentable than a GREAT many  people walking around here in America's cities.

I'd rather see people walking around looking like that than wearing hoodies, large amounts of jewelry, and baggy pants around their ankles.

I'd rate them above the heavily tattooed crowd, too.

I can't speak for Britain, but in the US this would clearly be a case of discrimination that
would result in the bus driver being the one on the leash.

CJ
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:18:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'd hit it too... With a 2X4.

Hacksaw Jim Duggins agrees with you as well.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:18:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Bus driver should have broken out the "sod off, swampy"  card.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Did the busdriver smack her with a rolled up newspaper?

Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:26:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Things are worse than I thought! So this couple could get a "job-seeker's allowance", dress and act as un-employable as possible, and get paid?

BINGO!

They would receive dole money and get a house provided free from the local town council and not have to pay any local taxes..

Basic "job-seeker's allowance" is £46.85 for her and £59.15 for him for sitting on there ass's.

The clever move for these sort of parasites is to claim they're 'depressed' because they can't get a job, then they go onto 'Incapacity Benefit' that gives them £81.35 a week each. And I'll bet dollars to donuts they both are on Incapacity.

If they are on incapacity because they are 'depressed' they can also claim Disability Living Allowance… and that can pay up to another £64.50 each per week!

jesus at the current exchange rate thats thats bit less then what i make in a week before taxes and I assume there welfare is untaxed?

so rough esitmate assuming disablity and incapcity plus base = £206
current exchange rate is £1 = US $ 1.9577
so 206=US $403.29
and i make roughly $420 prior to taxes so £214.54 according to the currency calulator and that doesnt count what they take out for medical etc
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#17]
The pimp hand is strong with this one.

I have a problem with people who are able to work being on welfare, but other than that it appears that they're harmless enough.  Let's rid the world of child molesters, rapists and drug dealers, then we can start worrying about people whose lifestyle offends us.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#18]
as I told my now 9 year old when he was 7 - " their are some strange people in this world"
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

jesus at the current exchange rate thats thats bit less then what i make in a week before taxes and I assume there welfare is untaxed?

so rough esitmate assuming disablity and incapcity plus base = £206
current exchange rate is £1 = US $ 1.9577
so 206=US $403.29
and i make roughly $420 prior to taxes so £214.54 according to the currency calulator and that doesnt count what they take out for medical etc

Correct, untaxed and free medical everything, and contributions to their retirement pension are paid for them too.

It's the perfect parasite lifeform.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm not saying I agree with how they dress or act, but as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, it's nobody's damn business.  I can see how the bus driver would react the way he did, and I don't think that makes him the one with the problem, but as a gov't employee, you can't just act on those feelings.  That is discrimination.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#21]
God that guy looks like marilyn manson in a trench coat.  Some people, huh?

ETA:  Dammit, beaten to the punch.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#22]
I have a problem w/ them apparently living off of welfare.  

I think the bus driver was way out of line if things really happened as reported.  Who cares what games the couple chooses to play.  If their kink is strange but doesn't hurt anyone else, leave them alone.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#23]
FAH REEKS!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#24]
"I got a bit angry and called him a fascist pig."

Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
nice boobies

First thing I thought
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#26]
The guy treats his girlfriend like an animal yet he has the nerve to call the bus driver a "fascist"?  Some people.

I guess opression of another human is OK as long as they like it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
"I got a bit angry and called him a fascist pig."

The direct quote was "woof, woof, woof".
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The guy treats his girlfriend like an animal yet he has the nerve to call the bus driver a "fascist"?  Some people.

Yes it is. Really no different than us voting RINO.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#29]
She got exactly what she asked for.  The driver was just playing along in their little game.  What's she so mad about?

Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#30]
She's not pale enough to be "Goth".
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#31]
I love how he is quoted as using the F word that libbies like him rarely understand... FASCIST!!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vito113, the only people in England who should be depressed are those who work for a living, own their own home (or think they do), and pay outrageous taxes to support the lifestyle of freak-shows like this one!

<–––––––––  Vito, works full time, owns own home, pays too much taxes, is depressed, want's to get out of the madhouse to another country.

C'mon over!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

C'mon over!

The problem is Immigration, they would rather have people from the Middle East and third world shitholes come here than a educated Irish bloke with employable job skills.

We need to get him sponsored somehow.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I'm not saying I agree with how they dress or act, but as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, it's nobody's damn business.  I can see how the bus driver would react the way he did, and I don't think that makes him the one with the problem, but as a gov't employee, you can't just act on those feelings.  That is discrimination.  

It was a private bus company… he was not a city employee. Many bus Co's have rules that do not allow large dogs on their buses except for seeing eye dogs.

Oh, and I've done some checking… sure enough, Gothboy is claiming he's disabled. He claims to have 'poor circulation' and can't walk very far.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

It isn't really oppression if  one cedes authority to another, is it? It might be self-imposed bondage or slavery but I don't think it qualifies as oppression, IMO.

Oppression: a: unjust or cruel exercise of authority or power b: something that oppresses especially in being an unjust or excessive exercise of power
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#36]
from his space:

I am an individual (not by dress sense as that is impossible but by mind set), I have a dark side which intimidates some people but I also have a kind caring side to those who deserve it. I have been labeld with a phsychotic illness because of my beliefs just because science can not explain them and I am often called a freak but only by those who are jealous because they can't break free from sociaties restraints. I am proud of who I am, what I am and where I am in life and I stand in defiance of my past and all the shit I've been dragged through. If you wish to know anything else just ask.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top