Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
wasting bytes
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
i really didnt figure anyone would be reading this link, so...
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]
if you are, you have a LOT of free time, and patience
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude - only 225 more meaningless posts till you're a senior member.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank God you got out, you made a good escape!  You could've been caps locked for who knows how long!!  If it would've been me I'd have backspaced out of there!  You never know when somebody is going to hit end and it'll be back home you go.  I would've been praying for some inserts too.  Or at least a pause/break in the battle.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm about to make a valuable addition to my cache of anti-squirrel weaponry, 9mm +P+P+P+P+P+P "CrazyBastardMagnumButtStomper" so that I'll send those little bastard squirrels packing straight for hell with as little fuss and as much mess as possible.
View Quote

They have a nine version of the .700 CBMBS? I heard with one of those you can shoot a warehouse full of gelatin blocks and it still has the energy to overturn a big rig.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm tired of being a Junior Member too.
Sorry guys had to do it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hummm 2 posts total, Florida, AR,AK & UZI in his nicname. Do you suppose?[:D]
View Quote

Wait just a damn minute.  How come I get to be stuck in the same state as him. You know this gives Fla a bad name. I guess I will be able to spot him if I see him. He will be the ninja putting the kung fu smackdown on some upset patron at the local mall.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hummm 2 posts total, Florida, AR,AK & UZI in his nicname. Do you suppose?[:D]
View Quote

Wait just a damn minute.  How come I get to be stuck in the same state as him. You know this gives Fla a bad name. I guess I will be able to spot him if I see him. He will be the ninja putting the kung fu smackdown on some upset patron at the local mall.
View Quote

Sorry JeepBoy After reading his post I'd move.
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Both at same occasion, 9mm Parabellum was the caliber, four days in comma,I was in Service in the Brazilian Amazon, can't say much per "Classified Event"
Ed
View Quote

Cupid shot me with a compound bow & I spent 3 days in a period.

...and this one time at band camp...
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Both at same occasion, 9mm Parabellum was the caliber, four days in comma,I was in Service in the Brazilian Amazon, can't say much per "Classified Event"
Ed
View Quote

Cupid shot me with a compound bow & I spent 3 days in a period.
[sex]
...and this one time at band camp...
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I got shot once, I used my Special forces training to get away, then I used my Swiss Army knife and a 2x4 I found to carve a canoe and paddled my way from Cuba to Texas. I then walked the rest of the way home. And what did you do this weekend?

[rail]

Link Posted: 4/19/2001 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Then there was the time I was in "NAM" , my platoon had also been wiped out except for me. Knowing I had to make every round count I started head shooting Charlie...Oh it was'nt hard they were only 300 meters in heavy cover... anyway after I expended my last round an incoming mortor round knocked me off my feet , it only stinned me , I was unable to find my knife so I quickly dropped a rock into 1 of my socks. "Come and get me Charlie!!!" I yelled as a wave of black pajamas came blazingly at me. I began to swing the sock like a mad man , first to the left and then to the right " Die die die commy" , the first wave retreated to reorginize , knowing there would be more in the next wave I dropped a rock into another sock and fishoned it into what the locals still refer to with a look of horror in thier eyes as "The bolos of death". After facing such a terrible weapon Charlie took to the hills. I'm sure I would have won at least a Bronze Star if the mission had'nt been Top Secert , next time I'll tell you about the time I secured a mini gun off a downed Cobra gunship and used it to singal handely take out a divison of NVA.[heavy] [pissed] [grenade] [pyro] [:D]  [rocket] [shotgun] [frag] [chainsawkill] [chainsaw]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top