Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't carry a handgun?  Bet you'll rethink that one after this fat ass.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have, but it might not have hurt her...I was afraid it was only gonna piss her off worse...[grenade]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#5]
All of these stories made me wonder.  Is there a serial fat-woman-in-a-big-car-who-is-obnoxious-and-rude creating all these incidents across the nation?  Are none of us safe?  Is she cruising the highways and cities instigating these incidents so she can intimidate and belittle unsuspecting motorists?

Where are the Mall Ninjas when you [i]really[/i] need them?!  Who will save us from this rampaging menace?

OMG- I think I saw her on my way to work this morning!  Help!  She's on the loose in South Carolina!  Oh, the humanity!!!!

(You don't need a crystal ball to see where this is headed- it can only end in tragedy.  So.......  IBTL!)
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:22:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[LukeCage-PowerMan]Lady, you just ratified the ERA![/LukeCage-PowerMan]
[url]http://norseman.no-ip.com/Marvel/Char-P/PowerMan.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Dude! Cage rocks!

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You shoulda just drove over her car and smiled back at her.[lol]
View Quote

Thats what I was thinking...  4LO would push that f'er out of the way.  Besides it would probably do less damage to your truck than running her fat ass over..   If aunt jamima steped up and started yelling at me about being a honky mofo , I would indeed feel threatened enought to do so.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me add a twist to this discussion...

What if this wasn't a coincidence?   What if she was parking in the road and blocking traffic [b]just to instigate such a situation[/b]?

I truly believe some of the incidents like this are an example of someone trying to create a situation where they can get all indignant and yell and cuss.  Then they can brag to all their friends, "I sure told him off!!"

The constant reenforcement of the beliefs of some people that the world "owes them" something is the cause.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#9]
.45ACP Hardball..........Good Penetration!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Not sure if I should post this on a family-oriented board [:D], but here is my BBL story...

I was helping a friend renovate his storefront in downtown Syracuse back in my college days. We were hard at work when a rather large (300+), middle aged, and slightly inebriated black woman approached us, asking for bus fare. We politely responded, "sorry, we don't have any change."

It was at this point that she lifted her shirt, raised her rather large and saggy tata's to s... them, and then, after dropping one back down, said she "didn't want to have to s... no ", but REALLY wanted her change. It was a race for me and my friend to dig up some change to get her the hell out of our damaged eyesight. Woooof.

I still have flashbacks...oh the horror...
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Friend of mine was driving his usual vehicle to school  USC downtown LA - nice neighborhood).  When a protagonist obviously related to others mentioned here tried to bully her way past in a caddy.  Was on the shoulder and trying to make a turn from the wrong side in front of him.  since he was already stopped and unable to back up  he stayed where he was.  She got madder and madder that he wouldn't move and bulled (cowed?) her way passt over the curb, into him and in front of him.  Clang rattle.  Seems his Land Rover station wagon "bumper" pulled her entire quarter panel and most of the rear end off her car.  She came out under a full head of steam.  He had lettered in sports - Coxswain on Rowing, the little guy yelling stroke, figured he was toast.   Car behind him was unmarked LAPD.  Two black officers, thought it was the funniest thing they had seen in years.  Sent him on his way and had her clean up the mess.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What if this wasn't a coincidence?   What if she was parking in the road and blocking traffic [b]just to instigate such a situation[/b]?

I truly believe some of the incidents like this are an example of someone trying to create a situation where they can get all indignant and yell and cuss.  Then they can brag to all their friends, "I sure told him off!!"

The constant reenforcement of the beliefs of some people that the world "owes them" something is the cause.
View Quote

Just what I was thinking.  Same as when they block the isles at Wal-mart and move like slugs.  Either you walk REAL slow behind them or ask them to move (no telling what happens then - probably like many of these stories).  Either way, they annoyed you - that's what counts.
CR
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#14]
It kinda makes you feel sorry for people like that.  She has to wake up with that pissy attitude everyday.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tac, you are lucky to be alive my man.  She could have set on you.  Worse yet, set on your face.
View Quote

I have a friend who worked at the VA Hospital in LA.

Anyways, a very large bbl and him got into some verbal altercation's because he was doing all the work and she did nothing.

One day the woman became so enraged because he was so fed up and turned her in that she ATTACKED him.He sustained two broken vertebrae in his neck after she jumped on him in anger.

Yes, many will say "why didn't he fight back or move?" well, because he is in a wheelchair and paralyzed waist down from an accident while in the military. She practically JUMPED on him with all her weight, which from his  account, was a very, very large woman.

After all was said and done, she was simply transferred to another hospital and he still suffers to this day from the injury.The .gov didn't do JACK to her.

Oh, he's had two surgeries from due to this "angry" person.

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#16]
[i]When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. [b]You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up.[/b] Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.[/i]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
.45ACP Hardball..........Good Penetration!
View Quote

Yikes.  Please don't bring up terms like "Hardball" and "Penetration" in a thread like this.  [:X*]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tac, you are lucky to be alive my man.  She could have set on you.  Worse yet, set on your face.
View Quote

I have a friend who worked at the VA Hospital in LA.

Anyways, a very large bbl and him got into some verbal altercation's because he was doing all the work and she did nothing.

One day the woman became so enraged because he was so fed up and turned her in that she ATTACKED him.He sustained two broken vertebrae in his neck after she jumped on him in anger.

Yes, many will say "why didn't he fight back or move?" well, because he is in a wheelchair and paralyzed waist down from an accident while in the military. She practically JUMPED on him with all her weight, which from his  account, was a very, very large woman.

After all was said and done, she was simply transferred to another hospital and he still suffers to this day from the injury.The .gov didn't do JACK to her.

Oh, he's had two surgeries from due to this "angry" person.

View Quote

Plain and simple:

People like this deserve death.

IF you are pissed cause YOU are fat and lazy and feel the need to take it out on someone who's already crippled, you should be shot in the leg and let to bleed out.

Fucking A.

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Next time watch where your car is parked you damn cracker ass cracker!  HOW DARE YOU even THINK about honking at that poor lady as she waited for her litter.

Have some godamn consideration next time, will ya?  Here's what you do...call police 4 seconds after rolling up.  Tell police that you believe the woman is a drug dealer.  Wait for police.  Take pics.  Post on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I would have a blast.

Using racial slurs makes it not only a crime, but a HATE crime.

WE had a local guy run over some lady's foot. He said sometihng to the effect of "take that dyke!"

That was the first "hate crime" ever ion our small podunk town, simply cause he said dyke.

That black fatass bitch starts some shit, calling me white ass honkey cracker, im definitly gonna open some whoop ass.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

My mom is from Bawlmor aka Baltimore( I think they have a few black people there).
She said there was a thing called 'agitating Tuesday' -no shit- that was 'the' day to 'act a fool' and cause a ruckus with the whites.
A whole day of the week dedicated to just being annoying to the crackers.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Yikes.  Please don't bring up terms like "Hardball" and "Penetration" in a thread like this.  [:X*][/quote]

Oh my God, is that funny!

Oh wait, I just got a visual [puke]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#23]
with my brush guard in front i definetly would have gave that caddy a little love tap,then low range and start pushing.
they will soon get the picture
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top