[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

one more reason not to use IE.

New Safari convert here. I'll never go back either.

Welcome my friend.
I've never used Safari but there is some kind of spy-er not "ware" but something that is encoded into webpages that only Safari stops. I know that's a poor explanation, sorry.

I didn't know anyone still used IE. I only use it for some legal/court webpages that are so shitty they only work right in IE.

The Apple store lady told me that there is over 500K viruses for regular PC's, and 18 for Apple, and whenever one does come up for Apple they fix everyone with a patch for free. I'm about as computer illiterate as they come, so I'm surely not entirely accurate, but that was the gist of our conversation (something about open and closed operating systems). My daughter's had an iMac for 4 years, never had a virus, and said it runs as fast as the day she bought it.

I have had my PC for 4 years running Windows and I use IE for everything and I have never had a virus, and it runs as fast today as it did when it was new.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to keep crap off your computer but it does take common sense.

BigDozer66

Apparently it takes more than common sense cause that's all I haz.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top