Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a good movie, twisted a all get out but, still well done.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I rather liked it.

Glad to see doogie howser get so into the parts he is able to get.

I pretty much look at all movies as things I need to not guess about what is coming.  

I have not read the book to this movie.

I also liked edge of tomorrow.  

I absolutely love tom cruise getting such a happy ending to all of his days.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What a shit movie.. The old lady suckered me into watching it.

Don't waste your time.
View Quote

I only went because fincher WAS a great director.  That flick sucked my smelly anus.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I only went because fincher WAS a great director.  That flick sucked my smelly anus.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a shit movie.. The old lady suckered me into watching it.

Don't waste your time.

Yeah, I didnt know Fincher directed it so when the opening credits showed his name I was like "YES!"

At the end I was like
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked it. Multiple good twists.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#6]
People calling one of Fincher's finest and most polished works to date shit? Really?

The movie was absolutely stunning. The camera work, acting, and worldbuilding were all extremely superb. Not typically the biggest Affleck fan, but he was great in the movie. Rosamund Pike had a completely suprising performance. Of course Atticus Ross and Trent Reznor killed it again.

Did I mention camera work?

Quoted:
the gf and i have watched this several times..... its a fucking awesome movie.  serious.

it also has some fucking beautiful scenery..... makes me wanna go to canada and check it out.

http://youtu.be/15mhw56FDIE
View Quote

Lol at Jason Stackhouse.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Movie was shite other than getting to see Rosamund Pike roll around in her skivvies all lathered in blood.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/RosamundPike10TIFF.jpg
View Quote

I loved her *ahem-acting in Jack Reacher.

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I really liked it.

Thought the turnabout where the female character was the active, calculating element and the male character the passive, abiding element was interesting and worthwhile.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I really liked it.

Thought the turnabout where the female character was the active, calculating element and the male character the passive, abiding element was interesting and worthwhile.
View Quote

Ok beta.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I liked it
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't get the movie the first time through, but like Fincher's better stuff, it improves on multiple viewings.  There's MASSIVE subtlety in his film-making that warrants at least a benefit of the doubt, IMO.

This movie, with the Reznor score, does work pretty well. It isn't Fight Club or Se7en, but it's close.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#12]
i thought it was great. very interesting story. love fincher.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top