Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant eat but a plate or 2 before im stuffed, even though I am one of those fatties that ARFCOM loves to cut down and hate on. I would rather spend a few more dollars and get some good food at a restaurant that isnt filled with the nasties of society and the hordes of small finger grabbing chir'in.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ryan's Steakhouse is really shitty.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it tastes like shit - but, on top of that, people are filthy animals.  Scummy people drip their nastiness into the food and contaminate the serving utensils. Nose picking, finger licking, ass scratching....  then they grab a spoon and ladle the shit on their plate, often times when returned - the utensil just gets plopped into the serving tray, handle and all. There are not too many levels of nastiness left to witness, after seeing human behavior at the 'Hog n' Trough'.

yup and the unsupervised mexican kids are the worst !
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#6]
My GC is just plain shitty.  The food, in all honesty, is not that bad, but the people it draws out just turns my stomach.  I'm not really a germaphobe, but in general I do not like to eat buffets this time of year due to the spread of germs.  I mean, I can't tell you how many times I've been in the restroom of a buffet and see at least 5-10 guys come in and leave without washing their hands only to go the buffet line and grab that serving spoon and caress it like it is their wife.  Might as well just rub the damn thing on their balls.  

That is my beef with buffets in general (why I also dip with my left hand and eat with my right, but that is another story) but the GC seems to bring out the nastiest damn people I've ever seen.  I think it would be safer to lick a hookers ass after a long night than eat at that place.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Golden Corral opened in town sent 150 people to the hospital, I will pass on cheap food laced with crap!

crap laced with cheap food
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Went to go for breakfast was pretty good I think the qualit has gotten better in the last couple years.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Awful, the local Ryan's was taken over by the FSA shortly after opening.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top