User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Floater, beliefs can change when you realize that you are a coward.  That is what happened to him.  Why the hell are defending this guy?  This is not a civilian fighting the draft, this is someone already in the Army.  Why did his 'beliefs' suddenly CHANGE when he realized he might actually have to do his duty?  Stop defending this puke.  I hope they court martial him and send him to Leavenworth.  Do you defend all those in the military who suddenly in the last few weeks 'realized' that they are conscientious objectors, when, in reality, they are nothing but cowards?
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I say we give the guy a nice dental office in Afghanistan. Them Talibans have plenty of crappy teeth for him to fix. No worries about scud attacks either. He would be killed by MUCH more effective munitions than that!

F*cking freeloader.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta side with HKocher on this one.  He didn't break any rules here.

Hate him all you want.  Rape his dog and burn down his chicken farm in the name of "Patriotism" if you like.  Unfortunately, he didn't break any rules here.  

The things he said, spoke volumes as to his personal beliefs.  I cannot abide cowards.  I only hope if the time ever comes when he actually has to make the decision, he makes the right one, and takes the right action.

His words insulted many (including himself), but he has yet to trample on any of my rights.  Therefore, he can say them, and deal with the consequences.  I wont throw away one principle for his sake.

Sorry folks, he's probably a coward, and the military needs to deal with that issue.  But if I had to vote whether to ban him or not, I'd have to vote "no".

Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Digusting to think this guy is still technicaly an "American" after backing out like this. In my book he sure as hell aint.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think it will be necessary to ban him...
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish that I could wholeheartedly support this war, as a civilian. I am not convinced that its anything more than another Vietnam micromanagement fiasco to prop up a shaky presidency. If Bush really comes to grips with what needs to be done in Afghanistan then he'll have my support, and I would agree that he is a deserter. I really do not believe that he has any intention of dealing with the opium trade there that supplies 70% of the worlds opium, because as a capitalist he realizes that its their best source of income. Until then it looks like another marginal effort to placate the masses.
 As for the dentist this doesn't surprise me. You have just been privy to the whining of a rich son to his influential, well bred family. Do politicians sons fight on front lines? Do ANY rich sons fight? No, I don't think we'll be seeing any rich doctors on the front lines this time around.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#9]
grimshaw,

That's twisted, d00d.  Have you forgotten about 7,000 of your fellow Americans after only 6 weeks?  Are you fucking serious man?  If you really believe that George Bush invented this war to prop up his presidency, you are sick.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#10]
What the fuck? is there a full moon tonight?  Their coming out of the wood work!
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems a little far-fetched that GWB invented it. I suppose if the autopilot was progammed...Seriously... as far as the 7000 Americans, No I have not forgotten. Who could? But the problem, as Tony Blair says is 200 years old, begins and ends with the opium trade, and in that country as long as opium is their source of income, you'll have a twisted, evil government that gives no thought to the well being of the rest of the world. Burning the opium fields is not on the American agenda, but it is on the Brits. There will be a lot more than 7,000 dead humans of many nations before this problem is solved, d00d.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#12]
You still haven't clarified your statement about GWB's presidency. You said, "I am not convinced that its anything more than another Vietnam micromanagement fiasco to prop up a shaky presidency."  I say that statement is bullshit.  This attack was on American soil, involving American civilians.  There is a difference.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#13]
He is a coward.  I can't believe he is trying to chicken out of his commitment.  That is a disgrace to the service.
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys are going way overboard.  If he is ordered to go, and then he doesn't, then I'll think less of him.  But as it stands now, he is afraid to go, and he admits it.  Everyone should be afraid to go.  It's what you do when you have to that counts.  I've heard lots of guys say that they wouldn't do something, but when they had to, they put their heads down, grit their teeth, and did it.  I've also seen guys that just couldn't handle it.  I never thought any less of the guys that couldn't, because I was afraid I might be one of them if things had gotten any worse.  I never ran, unless told to, but many times, I closed my eyes and imagined how good it would feel to do so.

Also, after reading his post carefully, it seems to me that he doesn't feel confident that he could handle a fight.  I know I didn't, and I was "trained" to fight.z
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, I don't think he should be banned, even if he is a scum sucking coward and a cheat.  Let the military deal with him.  Let's hope he gets some prison time.

Oh, and by the way, F*ck You kramrd.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 12:33:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Banning him from the board will not erase his lack of commitment. He will not go away. He will still be there in the world somewhere. He will have to live with the coices he makes. Maybe he will read some of our comments and reconsider his obligation to duty. Maybe he will not risk his sacred honor because we showed him the light. This will always be a stain on his record here whether or not he posts again. A great big scarlet letter. Or is that more of a yellow letter? Edited to say: I vote no on the ban, let him wallow in his cowardice.
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Edited to say: I vote no on the ban, let him wallow in his cowardice.
View Quote

How bout we just change his board name to BITCH!
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:31:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Do you really think I want to follow kramrd lawfull orders when he can't do the same?

This is the US Army Officer Oath of Office.
It [s]about[/s] says it all.

Army Officer Appointment Acceptance and Oath of Office
[b]"I (insert name), having been appointed a (insert rank) in the U.S. Army under the conditions indicated in this document, do accept such appointment and do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God."[b]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 3:41:07 AM EDT
[#22]
WOW [:o]

I never heard such bullshit in my life.
I didn;t read the "You mean I have to fight" thread until now. Yes, he is a piece of shit in the purest fucking terms.
I don't think he should be banned by the administration (Matter of fact, i'd bet he may not show back up)- I believe the members should handle it.
If he is not wanted, drive him away.
If he won't leave, oh well.
No matter how it turns out, i'd hate to spend a minute in his skin. He has to live with himself as a [yellow][size=4]COWARD![/yellow][/size=4].

"A soldier dies once, a coward dies a million times."
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 4:44:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Ok...let me get this straight..you want him banned for whinning about doing his duty...but when he defaced the flag of a neighboring country with the ultimate symbol of racism and hate there were no complaints....LMAO....
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:17:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
DO NOT, even by implication, associate myself, and board members in general, with the acts of another board member.  You, sir, are out of line.
View Quote

Raf,

I was not painting the AR15 members with this but take things however you may. My point is that we do not appear to be applying the code of conduct in a consistent manner.....

Fis_Prod

BTW the incident I was refering to is : [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=61535[/url]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#26]
[red][b]Ironically, most of you ranting on this thread have violated more rules in this thread alone, than he ever has... so kindly quit your whining and let the Govt deal with him accordingly!

As I recall, treason during wartime IS punishible by death![/b][/red]  [kill]

Link Posted: 10/21/2001 5:27:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Even though I do not agree with the way Kramrd looks at his position in the military, I strongly disagree with that outlook. He didnt brake any forum rules, if his comments get him in trouble IRL than that's something he'll have to answer for IRL.

I myself will therefor not lock or ban his account for the remarks he made. Also, I would like to suggest taking this to email. As it is obvious that this thread will not serve it's intended purpose. That is locking/banning Kramrd's account.

Kuiper

[red]You beat me to the lock exactly a few secs AntiUSSA [:)][/red]
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top