Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Green is fast!!!! With Green and Burkhead in there for the future Nebraska is looking okay in the long run on offense.

Helu looked really good. Able to turn it on after first contact which is good.

Lee looked pretty good. Gained a lot of confidence as the game went on.

Nebraska looked explosive in some areas and needs improvement in others. Most of FAU big gains were on busted coverage. Things that HAVE to get cleaned up before we start playing some Big 12 teams.

Speaking of Big 12 teams... DOWN WITH OU!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 3:49:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't huck with the Fuskers!
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 3:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]

It was a damn interesting book.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:06:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you mean the team that stole the national championship from penn state in the '94-'95 season?

yeah i still hate them and they still stink

Nebraska would have killed any D1 team that year.... sorry but they were the top team of all team in those years.

I'm not saying that's true, but let's see if people still feel that way after this season.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:00:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Big game today!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:46:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Big game today!!!!

Indeed.  C and B'burg are already nuts.  Last night was a mad house.  One of the biggest games ever to be played in Lane Stadium.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Big game today!!!!

Indeed.  C and B'burg are already nuts.  Last night was a mad house.  One of the biggest games ever to be played in Lane Stadium.  

Really?  It’s an early season non-conference game in which neither team is ranked in the top 10.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Back In Black!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big game today!!!!

Really?  It’s an early season non-conference game in which neither team is ranked in the top 10.

Yup.  Having Nebraska at home means a lot to us.  Kind of like having the new hot chick from the bar come home with you.  It is also helps us with recruiting and national exposure.  Playing Alabama and Nebraska means more than playing any other ACC team, with exception of the two Florida schools.

It has to do with tradition.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
HoustonHusker must be asleep or he would be on this like a cheap suit

GO LONGHORNS

Got up late this morning.

The game will be a good one.  I've been a rabid fan since Bob Devaney.  Next week will be our 300th consecutive sellout at home, an ongoing national record.  

I don't think we're quite where we need to be yet, but in the first game, we played 68 kids––31 of which were RS and true freshmen.

We'll be just fine...Bo's rebuilding like crazy.

HH
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

YAH BIG RED

BADGERS!!! WOOO

YEAH!!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't honestly like our chances this week, but I hope they surprise me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Big game today!!!!

Yup.  Having Nebraska at home means a lot to us.  Kind of like having the new hot chick from the bar come home with you.  It is also helps us with recruiting and national exposure.  Playing Alabama and Nebraska means more than playing any other ACC team, with exception of the two Florida schools.

I don’t really get that analogy in terms of how it relates to y’all playing Nebraska, but regardless I think VTech will win today.  I think Nebraska is overrated.  They are similar to Notre Dame in that the media hypes up an average/above average team as being a good/great team simply because of what the program use to be.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#14]
oh, I just assumed that GO BIG RED meant western kentucky university.... who's mascot is BIG RED. That's my school, so i was like YEAH!!! HAHA
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big game today!!!!

I don’t really get that analogy in terms of how it relates to y’all playing Nebraska, but regardless I think VTech will win today.  I think Nebraska is overrated.  They are similar to Notre Dame in that the media hypes up an average/above average team as being a good/great team simply because of what the program use to be.

I'd imagine that if Notre Dame came to Blacksburg, we would be equally excited.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't mind seeing NU get things back on track.

(I still chuckle at the NU fans who think every year that they will contend for the national title.)

The North belongs to the Crimson and Blue this year.

Rock Chalk!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Big game today!!!!

So y’all would be more excited about playing an unranked non-conference opponent that use to be great decades ago than you would playing a top 10 Miami team in a game that would decide who would win the ACC Coastal division?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

(I still chuckle at the NU fans who think every year that they will contend for the national title.)

Never, ever, ever heard that before.  And I live here.  That's never been mentioned.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big game today!!!!

So y’all would be more excited about playing an unranked non-conference opponent that use to be great decades ago than you would playing a top 10 Miami team in a game that would decide who would win the ACC Coastal division?

Yup, because to 10 Miami team to decide who wins the ACC Coastal happens every year.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Fucking secondary.

Goddamnit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Fucking secondary.

Goddamnit.
It happens.............

Cheer up, you've got a good team.  Honestly, better than ours.  Nebraska has a bright future.

We will be stuck with status quo.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Just watched the NE - VT game. Man what a bunch of B.S. In the all the years I've watched collage &  pro football, I have NEVER seen a ref throw a flag for holding AFTER a touch down had already been scored. I mean the receiver had caught the ball and was on the ground, the ref's signal TOUCHDOWN, then suddenly he throws a flag! WE WAS ROBBED!!! Good hard fought game thou. Congrats VT.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never, ever, ever heard that before.  And I live here.  That's never been mentioned.

He laughs at non-existent things...morons do that.

HH
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Big game today!!!!

Nice game today at home against unranked Tennessee.

HH
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Honestly, we saw who was over ranked today.  It wasn't Nebraska.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#26]
DAMN, just DAMN

I wasn't pleased but VT did what they had to do to win the game.  in the end they played a better game than the Huskers.  I don't like it, but time to move on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Rock Chalk!

Maybe when KU has been in contention for the national title as many times as Nebraska you'll understand our optimism.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think anyone with any kind of reality based belief system has thought that for quite some time.

Like I said above I don't think that this  is the case

Rock Chalk!

Maybe when KU has been in contention for the national title as many times as Nebraska you'll understand our optimism.

there you go, you gotta believe.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 5:20:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Big game today!!!!

Nice game today at home against unranked Tennessee.

HH

And your random thought for the day brought to you by HoustonHusker.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top