Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Who ratted to the media?  Now Lockyer is going to have to do something.  Although it seems we can be thankful for the immigration whoforah.  It's keeping this off the radar screen.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My M14s are so much safer and less deadly then those evil AKs, ARs and tec9s. Without a pistol grip I just can't aim for shit, and the tiny little bullets just bounce off everything thicker then a piece of paper.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
If those receivers get built into assault rifles with bayonet lugs, there is going to be a serious rash of  Drive-By Stabbings

Don't even get me started on the flash suppressors, or bullet spraying pistol grips.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can randomly spray bullets just fine without a pistol grip, thank you very much.

No kidding... it's called bump firing.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Grenade launchers, while illegal in CA, are legal in other states under Federal and state laws.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought two off-list lowers.

I am sure if the CA DOJ will not let us build them up, sympathetic ARFCOM guys in other states will buy them and give them a good home.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If those receivers get built into assault rifles with bayonet lugs, there is going to be a serious rash of  Drive-By Stabbings

Don't even get me started on the flash suppressors, or bullet spraying pistol grips.

Don't forget the huge change in length with a collapsing AR stock.  I can almost see the reason behind the folding thing, that's almost a foot, but four inches?  Gimme a break...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#8]
what's to prevent the california government from doing nothing, and therefore all that can be done with these recievers is build them into 10rnd fixed-magazine rifles?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#9]
How many people could some psychopath kill in a crowed mall in California at Christmas time using an 8 shot Remington shot gun?

These fucking morons will cause a civil war one day.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:21:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top