[#1]
MM owns Page Two!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:07:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Michelle Malkin is "pretty" and "conservative". That's how deep Arfcom goes. That's all it takes to be a fan.

The bitch is a hot female, asian version of Sean Hannity.

fix'd

Butterface.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything, but I'm just sayin'.

For me she's one of those people that can look crazy-hot (yah, in both senses of that phrase!) one minute and the next she looks like, well, that pic above.

Like Giada Di Laurentiis. Totally hot until she smiles all the way... Then she looks like the shark from Finding Nemo.

Just stare at teh bewbies....
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:07:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Michelle Malkin disrespected Ron Paul after the GOP debate during the last election, as did Sean Hannity.
I've hated them ever since.

Mr. Sean "I'm a Regan republican" Hannity...the guy that pimped McCain to us the whole time. What a fucking joke.

I really can't stand Vannity.

What i don't get about so many Arfcommers is, Glenn Beck is a Constitutional defender who genuinely cares about this great nation... What's not to like?

He's only doing it for the money....

Oh for fuck sake why shouldn't he do it for the money......you tell me that the other people on talk news does it for free...money makes the world go round...sometimes I wonder about ARFCOM
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Michelle Malkin is "pretty" and "conservative". That's how deep Arfcom goes. That's all it takes to be a fan.

fix'd

Butterface.

Not that I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything, but I'm just sayin'.

For me she's one of those people that can look crazy-hot (yah, in both senses of that phrase!) one minute and the next she looks like, well, that pic above.

Like Giada Di Laurentiis. Totally hot until she smiles all the way... Then she looks like the shark from Finding Nemo.

I RAWRED!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fix'd

Butterface.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Hah!

Where are you now Sean Hannity?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beck's gettin' flakier by the day.

yup..

Maybe CNN saw what was coming and thought it was good to get rid of him.

I am not against his message, I just don't like his delivery of some issues.

...the man has issues, as we all do.

Pretty sure Beck left CNN to Fox as his own choice and was not fired.

I never mentioned that he was fired...There are several reasons other than 'fired' that CNN can get rid of someone or let them go..IE, not negotiating, letting one walk away from a contract, etc...

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Michelle Malkin disrespected Ron Paul after the GOP debate during the last election, as did Sean Hannity.

Mr. Sean "I'm a Regan republican" Hannity...the guy that pimped McCain to us the whole time. What a fucking joke.

What i don't get about so many Arfcommers is, Glenn Beck is a Constitutional defender who genuinely cares about this great nation... What's not to like?

No he's not. Pimping his book three times a show isn't to make money, it's just to inform us

You should have been clear which one you were talking about then
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he's not. Pimping his book three times a show isn't to make money, it's just to inform us

We were all very clear. Then, along came a big bad wolf, and fucked it all up!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Rush clears it all.  Rush says Massa is slimy like an eel.  Not "one of us".  A kook.  But if he wants national exposure, he will get it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I was in a meeting. I missed it.

Reading this thread, still don't understand what happened
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like his messege just not the messenger.  I usually appreciate the subject matter and topics of his shows I just wish it was somebody else presenting the material and facilitating the discussion.  His delivery leaves much to be desired and probably turns a lot of would be alies off to the message.

So, you would him to sit at a desk, like a college professor, and in a monotone voice, lecture you? For an hour?

Why in God's name would you want that?

I'm in college now and those kind are the most boring to listen to!

Yep, but a really exciting desk, maybe made of glass, and not a college professor but maybe a hot grad assistant.  
Seriously though, less Jerry Springer and more Haary Reasoner,   Lou Dobbs does a nice job presenting a somewhat conservative perspective n a hostile environment.  He's done topics similar to some of Beck's stuff and I think the audience finds his message more palitable due to his delivery.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were all very clear. Then, along came a big bad wolf, and fucked it all up!

It's always my fault.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rush clears it all.  Rush says Massa is slimy like an eel.  Not "one of us".  A kook.  But if he wants national exposure, he will get it.

To be fair, after the 06 elections, Rush did say something along the lines of: Its a relief, not having to carry the water for the republicans any more.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like his messege just not the messenger.  I usually appreciate the subject matter and topics of his shows I just wish it was somebody else presenting the material and facilitating the discussion.  His delivery leaves much to be desired and probably turns a lot of would be alies off to the message.

So, you would him to sit at a desk, like a college professor, and in a monotone voice, lecture you? For an hour?

Why in God's name would you want that?

I'm in college now and those kind are the most boring to listen to!

Yep, but a really exciting desk, maybe made of glass, and not a college professor but maybe a hot grad assistant.  
Seriously though, less Jerry Springer and more Haary Reasoner,   Lou Dobbs does a nice job presenting a somewhat conservative perspective n a hostile environment.  He's done topics similar to some of Beck's stuff and I think the audience finds his message more palitable due to his delivery.

Ah, but whose radio and TV show are getting the highest ratings? Who has the bigger audience? GB or LD?

Or Rush?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:24:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What happened?

Michelle called him out for putting Massa on for an hour.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
What happened?

Michelle called him out for putting Massa on for an hour.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He makes a living at it, that's one.

He also knows more than many of the "experts" here and that pisses them off. That's C.

3, he doesn't sit and drone on at you like a college professor. (Seems most here would like him to do just that!)

...I'd have a NA drink with him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I didn't hear exactly what happened, and I have no idea how it will go tonight on Glenn's show, but I think we ALL (GB included) need to realize that the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Well, like GB said, Messa might not even show.

50/50

Plus GB is giving him the rope with which Messa can hang himself with.

GB doesn't think Messa on our side, just going to see what he has to say.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I didn't hear exactly what happened, and I have no idea how it will go tonight on Glenn's show, but I think we ALL (GB included) need to realize that the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend...

Think GB will expose Massa as a troofer?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Beck's gettin' flakier by the day.

Nope.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Massa is a piece of shit who previously spewed all sorts of vile venom at/about Rush,

but now that it suits his purpose, the guys on the right are suddenly his pals?
Massa is a piece of shit. Period.

IMO, enemy of my enemy only goes so far.

Keep distance from this shitbag.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well, like GB said, Messa might not even show.

50/50

Plus GB is giving him the rope with which Messa can hang himself with.

GB doesn't think Messa on our side, just going to see what he has to say.

Excellent point.  Rush is NAILING Massa on the Jesse MacBeth story.  This was the phony soldier which Harry Reid and Massa tried to use to smear Rush.  And it BACKFIRED.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife doesn't care for his shtick, doesn't bother me.

I like Beck, he is practically a lone voice out there calling it like he sees it. For that, he is bound to draw distractors.

But I am an American first, not a Republican.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Massa is a piece of shit who previously spewed all sorts of vile venom at/about Rush,

Who said that?

Politics is a very dirty game and in order to survive it you have to know how to play it.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck is a scumbag POS.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Now we really know...Massa is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Back during the Gulf War, he was on a ship and interrupted his bunk mate "remembering his wife".  Massa taps him on the leg and says "if you need any help finishing, let me know".

He also is a friend of Elliot Spitzer, disgraced governor of NY.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

MM did as much yesterday on her site.  I knew something would happen after i read her take, then that Beck was having the dem on.  Wonder if Levin will weigh in?

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/08/weapon-of-massa-distraction-cold-showers-and-hot-conspiracies/
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who said that?

Politics is a very dirty game and in order to survive it you have to know how to play it.

Seems to me that's the path that Massa is trying to take.

As far as the dirty game of politics, Massa didn't even make it through his freshman year.

He's fucking finished.  Game is over.

To focus on what he has to say in trying to save face...

well, I'd rather listen to Rod Blago.

Same thing, but he's more entertaining.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MM did as much yesterday on her site.  I knew something would happen after i read her take, then that Beck was having the dem on.  Wonder if Levin will weigh in?

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/08/weapon-of-massa-distraction-cold-showers-and-hot-conspiracies/

But it was childish for her to think GB would only give Massa softball pitches.  

Want to bet it makes the Medina interview look like child's play?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Want to bet Massa and Rahm are closeted gays?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oooooh now that would be funny...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#36]

jeez, the ron paul bots are out in force today

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who said that?

Seems to me that's the path that Massa is trying to take.

As far as the dirty game of politics, Massa didn't even make it through his freshman year.

He's fucking finished.  Game is over.

To focus on what he has to say in trying to save face...

well, I'd rather listen to Rod Blago.

Same thing, but he's more entertaining.

Well, first, Who the hell ever said this guy was on our side?

He's a Democrat! For f' sake. A bluedog maybe, but still a Democrat.

He has been f'ck by the Chicago machine and wants to bitch, let him bitch. How the hell does the enemy of my enemy make him bitching a problem?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

But it was childish for her to think GB would only give Massa softball pitches.  

Want to bet it makes the Medina interview look like child's play?

<<<Will not take bet....
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#39]
I guess I'll have to tune in tonight.  I wouldn't want Beck to stop missing those million dollar paychecks.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Massa isn't a moderate, PERIOD.  He found himself in a troubling spot and weaseled his way out.  He is trying to keep it "on the down low".

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The bitch is a female, asian version of Sean Hannity.

No, not really.

Yeah, I've read a few of her books.

She's nothing like Hannity.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#42]
It was "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" VS "The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy if he is my enemy"  Very straight forward.

And Beck was losing his concentration when he called her Michelle Obama.  It was just a slip of the tongue that he immediately corrected.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

And I thought he said on TV that he already had the show taped and in the can...

Then I hear him on his radio show today talking about "Will Massa show up?"

WTF!?!?!?

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife doesn't care for his shtick, doesn't bother me.
I like Beck, he is practically a lone voice out there calling it like he sees it. For that, he is bound to draw distractors.
But I am an American first, not a Republican.

This.......very well said!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:08:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Glenn Beck is a scumbag POS.

yup

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I thought he said on TV that he already had the show taped and in the can...

WTF!?!?!?

I bet GB will expose Massa as a troofer.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!?!?!?

I watched part of the open of yesterdays show again  here, and he doesn't say anything about having the interview taped already.  He did say that he talked with Massa on the phone for half an hour, maybe that's what you remembered?
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Thank God for Glenn Beck!
If he hadn't exposed what the Chicago fascists/communists are up to,our kids would be wondering what the hell happened to this country.
I've been a Democrat for 52 years and I don't recognise the Democratic party anymore.They can go F––- themselves!
Who the hell ever thought that the Communist party would exist in America today?
These are ust a few examples:
http://kasamaproject.org/about/

These bastards get a lot of tax dollars in grants:
http://brechtforum.org/aboutus

snoop around there and soak up some of their propaganda!
example:
"Who's Afraid of the Brecht Forum? Apparently Glenn Beck
Mr. Beck, the infamous right-wing talk show host, targeted the Brecht Forum on his Fox News program on Monday, March 1st, equating the social justice movement with "danger" and conflating socialism with Nazism.

Pulling clips from a September 2009 event at the Brecht Forum, which is a Marxist educational and cultural center in New York City, Mr. Beck extended his reactionary attacks on Van Jones and continued his efforts to trace links from leftists to liberals within the Obama administration.

It is not surprising to the Brecht Forum that Marxist ideas are being raised in response to the ongoing financial crisis –– a problem that is not being solved by Republican and Democratic bi-partisan politics or neo-liberal economics.  While Mr. Beck chooses to address these problems with vitriolic outbursts, the Brecht Forum seeks solutions that bring people together to put human needs first.

“The economic crisis is making Americans feel like their well being is under attack, and look around for someone to explain the circumstances of the crisis," said Richard D. Wolff, a member of the Brecht Forum's Board of Directors.  "Beck has so far provided the answers and, as usual, is given a free ride because he doesn’t upset those who run society. The question is how successful he will be when the left challenges him in a serious way. Right now he is the only game in town.”
                    Richard D. Wolff, author and economics professor, teaches at the Brecht
                    Forum and is featured on the DVD Capitalism Hits the Fan.

If Mr. Beck wants to learn what Marxists really think about the direction in which this country is headed, the Brecht Forum would be happy to either host a debate with him at the Brecht Forum or provide speakers to appear on his program.

A proudly Marxist educational center now celebrating its 35th anniversary, the Forum features a wide range of thinkers, from progressive Democrats to communists, anarchists, feminists, and cutting-edge cultural workers.  Through its programs and events, the Brecht Forum brings people together to promote critical analysis, creative thinking, collaborative projects and networking in an independent, community-level environment.  Contrary to Mr. Beck's pronouncements, the Brecht Forum can be proud that a record 10,000 people passed through its doors in 2009."

These far-left groups are having a rally in Detroit early this summer.I hope a bunch of patriots,tea Party folks,and good old rednecks also goes and shows them that their takeover won't be easy.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#49]
I heard the exchange on the radio.  Beck was acting like an asshole and I think he realizes that he screwed up.  He was being overly defensive about the decision to have Massa on his show tonight.  Michele kept reminding him they were on the same team but he wouldn’t let go.

Glenn Beck is not exactly the darling of the Republicans anymore after his little speech at CPAC.  He is a threat to the NeoCons and their RHINO agenda.  They will try to minimize him whenever possible.

I think the problem we are dealing with is that Obama is bringing out the worse in all of us.  He is tearing this country apart.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Falling on his sword!

Massa, that is.  Crossing the line ceremony (Navy).  Recounting the groping.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top