Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a second! Hold the presses! There is one thing that might argue against his playing hide the salami with your girlfriend and that's if she's really F'ing ugly!

I hope that helps....

A woman places her groceries on the conveyor belt at the supermarket consisting of a box of frozen spinach, a loaf of wheat bread, and a gallon of skimmed milk.
The man standing in line behind her looks at her and her groceries and says:"You're single, right?"
She looks at him with no small amount of surprise and replies: "Well yes. As a matter of fact I am!. Did you know that from my groceries?"
He responds:"No. I knew it cuz you're so fuckin' ugly!"
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Just call 'Bob' or 'Frank' for a backrub.
That'll ease the tension...
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just call 'Bob' or 'Frank' for a backrub.
That'll ease the tension...
View Quote

Ah, flashback humor. Clever. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
keep us posted PLEASE. [:P]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]
O.k its over with the army boys. They only let her fire a semi-auto ar-15. she did get to drive the hummer one block. THE VERY NEXT DAY SHE SAYS "i'm going to stay home and clean my house, all day" then she goes out and spends all day with a 365lb former friend of mine. 11 hours. I was stuck home all day because my car was broken(tranny cable snapped). I walked over to her house and shes gone.No note or call. They went to his eye doctor then he cooked her dinner and went to pick up her car(broken also). How did this take 11 hours. what happened to I'm staying home to clean. This guy is a jerk also. He always tells her to break up with me. he has never had a girlfriend.He spends all his time buying her candy and stuffed animals and food. Hes 42 and shes 25. I'm 30. I kind of felt bad for him and now he trys to take my slut. I WOULD GIVE HER A 7 OUT OF A 10. In bed(or when I'm driving) she gets a 10 for sex. I went off on her after that one(with the big guy). I know that shes not cheating but it still makes me mad. I'm giving her one more chance. No more lunch shooting dates for her.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
it sounds like she wants you as her b/f bt she is slightly attracted to him.

She probably doesnt want him, but may be urning to have a small fling if he spolis her enough.
I would tell her that since he keeps trying to tell her to break up with you that she needs to stop seeing him. Its clear that he wants to get in her nappy dugout. Sometimes wemomz are just too dumb to see it or just to infactuated to do anything about it.

Remember,

If that bitch cant swim, she bound to drown!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm giving her one more chance. No more lunch shooting dates for her.
View Quote

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
why do you people always think the worst...
View Quote

Because it usually is.
View Quote

That is correct!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Eject, eject, eject.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BTW, whenever someone claims they have a PSG1, that's often a good sign of a liar.  I've never met someone that bragged about their PSG1 who actually turned out owning one.  Kind of like the "Navy SEALS" I always run into at all the gunshows...
View Quote

Whatchutalkinbout?  I was a Navy SEAL and Delta Force and I have two PSG1s.  Same as all my friends.  And we almost never go to gunshows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#12]
[toughlove]

Dude, she is screwing you, the GI, AND the fat guy.  Pull your head out of your ass, and PULL THE FUCKING CORD!!!!

[/toughlove]

Do not spend a red cent on that trash.  If you are going to have a relationship with a women and all it entails, she should be worth it IMHO.  

At least be sure to double wrap it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW, whenever someone claims they have a PSG1, that's often a good sign of a liar.  I've never met someone that bragged about their PSG1 who actually turned out owning one.  Kind of like the "Navy SEALS" I always run into at all the gunshows...
View Quote

Whatchutalkinbout?  I was a Navy SEAL and Delta Force and I have two PSG1s.  Same as all my friends.  And we almost never go to gunshows.
View Quote

Heh heh, that sound familiar. [;)]

I sold a gun (met at a gunshow, coincidentally) to a guy that said he owned two PSG1s (along with a walk in safe room w/ 150+ guns, including lots of C3)

Well, we met at his bank to exchange money for the goods (new PSS with AICS stock in Pelican case, guess he wanted a 'shooter' for when his PSG1s were in the shop...).

He pulled up in the shittiest, oldest Nissan PU I have ever seen.  And then he had the nerve to low ball me at the last minute saying he'd back out if I didn't throw in the set of rings (nice ARMs throw lever rings he had agree to buy).

I was pissed, but I had gone that far, so I caved...

Anyway, moral of the story is, guys with (imaginary) PSG1s can't be trusted....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh and Valblade.

PLEASE tell me this is a joke!!!

I don't even know where to start!  If it's true, I feel for you brother, because life is tough when you're stupid!  

The only eye doctor they saw that day was the one eyed variety.

Must restrain... urge to make... more sarcastic comments...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know that shes not cheating but it still makes me mad. I'm giving her one more chance. No more lunch shooting dates for her.
View Quote

If you really believe that, I've got some great property to sell you...cheap.

Sorry dude, but you are being played big time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#16]
army guy 'here try my glock with these handloads i just made'

sounds like she's shopping for a new dude before she ditches you.  

[smackupsidethehead]if your 'friend' always tells her to break up with you...he's not your friend.[/smackupsidethehead]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Valblade,
From what you have told me of this event with the NG guy, he is probably a recriuter (AGR), he probably wants to recruit her, he definately wants to do her.  Maybe both.  The shootin' and hummer drivin' sounds like an open house thing.  In other words, if you wanted to go, he cannot stop you.  My old unit use to do the same thing.

Now that tons o' fun guy is a snake your GF wanna be, but you already knew that.  What will probably happen to him:  Your GF may break up with you.  He thinks he will have a clear shot.  He will be the friend she needs.  Then one day, she will introduce him to her new boyfriend.  The new BF will be everything he is not, tall, muscular, and good looking.  The new BF does not live with his mother as FF(Fat F***) does.  He will be successfull, as he may own a gunstore, not work in one as FF does.  FF will probably blow a gasket, have a massive cardiac arrest, and choke to death on his own vomit before the EMTs arrive.

Just my observation.

Bilster
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I tried to break it off but she started getting upset. Last chance.
You guys might be right the guy never brought the psg1,and his ar-15 was a generic brand. thats what she says. She only shoots colt. I have bushmasters now and she won't even touch it. We had a long talk and after 6 years i guess a week more won't hurt. My god! I just thought of something. I'm the only guy shes dated that is under 200lbs. maybe she likes them really big. This guy is 5'4" and over 300lbs. If he was any shorter he would be a perfect circle. Bilster, I should have you follow them and see whats going on.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#19]
wtf is wrong with bushmaster's? I cant stand when someone gets glued on one certain kind of gun and wont even try anything else. colt doesnt even make theirs to MIL spec anymore as bushmaster does. im sure she just loves spending all day on that take down screw with a screw driver. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#20]
run away!

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:wPoZturodkYC:www.game.uk.com/guideto/python_grail1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#21]
let her go and and go have some fun, you dont need this kind of abuse.

there are a lot of other women out there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Theres always a small chance she has some non sexual interest in your 40 yr old friend.  Usually in times like that, the girl will only be pursuing a friendship which the guy will use to ruin her relationship with you.  Then the guy will swoop in a take the broken hearted girl when shes nice and vunerable.  I dated a girl (18) who befriended a older man (35), she found him unattractive but, she said he was a good friend.  They would spend hours talking on the phone every day.  I told her what his plans where she just said bullshit, hes a nice person.  Fast forward like 2 months later we break up over an arguement he fueled, a week later we start having sex again and she tells me how he tried to feel her up in her sleep.  FUCKED UP STAY AWAY, BUY GUNS YOU WONT FIND THEM IN BED WITH OTHER MEN
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
O.k its over with the army boys. They only let her fire a semi-auto ar-15. she did get to drive the hummer one block. THE VERY NEXT DAY SHE SAYS "i'm going to stay home and clean my house, all day" then she goes out and spends all day with a 365lb former friend of mine. 11 hours. I was stuck home all day because my car was broken(tranny cable snapped). I walked over to her house and shes gone.No note or call. They went to his eye doctor then he cooked her dinner and went to pick up her car(broken also). How did this take 11 hours. what happened to I'm staying home to clean. This guy is a jerk also. He always tells her to break up with me. he has never had a girlfriend.He spends all his time buying her candy and stuffed animals and food. Hes 42 and shes 25. I'm 30. [red]I kind of felt bad for him and now he trys to take my slut.[/red] I WOULD GIVE HER A 7 OUT OF A 10. In bed(or when I'm driving) she gets a 10 for sex. I went off on her after that one(with the big guy). I know that shes not cheating but it still makes me mad. I'm giving her one more chance. No more lunch shooting dates for her.
View Quote

If that's the way you talk about her, I'd not be the least bit surprised if she's cheating on you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
O.k its over with the army boys. They only let her fire a semi-auto ar-15. she did get to drive the hummer one block. THE VERY NEXT DAY SHE SAYS "i'm going to stay home and clean my house, all day" then she goes out and spends all day with a 365lb former friend of mine. 11 hours. I was stuck home all day because my car was broken(tranny cable snapped). I walked over to her house and shes gone.No note or call. They went to his eye doctor then he cooked her dinner and went to pick up her car(broken also). How did this take 11 hours. what happened to I'm staying home to clean. This guy is a jerk also. He always tells her to break up with me. he has never had a girlfriend.He spends all his time buying her candy and stuffed animals and food. Hes 42 and shes 25. I'm 30. [red]I kind of felt bad for him and now he trys to take my slut.[/red] I WOULD GIVE HER A 7 OUT OF A 10. In bed(or when I'm driving) she gets a 10 for sex. I went off on her after that one(with the big guy). I know that shes not cheating but it still makes me mad. I'm giving her one more chance. No more lunch shooting dates for her.
View Quote

If that's the way you talk about her, I'd not be the least bit surprised if she's cheating on you.
View Quote

Good Call. Missed it the first time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#25]
AimSmall beat me to it.

She's your "slut"?

I can't imagine why she's trying to trade up.  Pop the question man, you two deserve each other.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm the only guy shes dated that is under 200lbs. maybe she likes them really big. This guy is 5'4" and over 300lbs.
View Quote

God damn, over 250 lbs can a man even still find his penis?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm the only guy shes dated that is under 200lbs. maybe she likes them really big. This guy is 5'4" and over 300lbs.
View Quote

God damn, over 250 lbs can a man even still find his penis?
View Quote

HEY! I resemble that comment (260)! Yes I can because it's so damn big! [:D]

But to stay on topic, either poop or get off the pot...When I was skinnier, I was married to a gorgeous REDHEAD with big un's! And while we were vendors on the gunshow circuit, she was screwing the promoter and the president of the state gun club who also put on shows... Do what I did and get rid of her.. They seem to think someone always has a better or bigger "gun"....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top