User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Uhh, that's a man, man.

Remember, if there's an Adam's apple, it's a man. No need to turn it upside down like a puppy to check the gender.

Not true.  From anthropology, you find that some women do have "adam's apples" that protrude.
Things to look for are the elbow joints and the chin, beside the "pear vs apple" body types.  Ever notice in the olympics when the girls hold their arms above their heads, that they are bent looking?  Have a girl hold her arm straight out, palm up.  The "bend" is pretty obvious compared to men's arms.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Someone probably has it in their cache or temp internet files or something like that.

Shucks, I haven't even seen the pic yet, but if she's got 2 tits and no visible penis I'd be willing to bet that at least someone HERE has already saved it to his desktop and soiled his keyboard numerous times...

My space bar is all gooed up! Hit it!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Son of a bitch.

Note to self: read all posts before making a jack-ass of self and state that you would like to hit it with a guy dressed like a fugly chick

Next note to self: Upgrade Gaydar ASAP, old unit is failing.

+1 for OWNED
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Son of a bitch.

Note to self: read all posts before making a jack-ass of self and state that you would like to hit it with a guy dressed like a fugly chick

Next note to self: Upgrade Gaydar ASAP, old unit is failing.

+1 for OWNED

Taken like a real man.

Wait, that might not be the best way to put that.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I agree with gonzo. WTF cares.

Hey, I agree with Gonzo TOO! Basically, who give a puck. He is/was a poor example of a man and an even worse example of a woman.

Yet, being forced to sit next to it and talk to it like nothing is going on makes me want to vomit.

I guess I'm just too judgmental, evil, and going to hell.

S6it! I can't win.

--LS

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Everybody sing...

Lola

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lola

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lola
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
???? if she's single hit it. If shes not single but not married and she's dating an ass, Hit it.

I wouldn't doubt it.  

when in doubt, hit it.

I think this situation calls into question your strategy.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#8]
bigjuice,  

A CLASSIC set of two posts.  

I'll bet the six minutes you spent reading the rest of the thread between the first and second posts was an interesting six minutes for you!

I agree, though that you "owned" up to your oversight like a champion.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#9]
How come..everytime we start talking about gays, clamlickers or other perverse lifestyles, people from New Hampster, Massachusettes, and other liberal bastions have to defend them? Is this in your up-bringing? Do your parents teach this when you are young? Or is this a learned behavior?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, glad I thought "it's FUGLY!" when I first saw the picture.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top