User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only thing that bothers me about all this LGBTWTFBBQ stuff is this.

It's 2017.....people have pretty much accepted it. Really gay folks....you are no big deal anymore. You haven't been for a long time.

When  group of anybody screams that they want to be treated the same, gets it's way and are all treated the same......they get nostalgic for the way it used to be....you know....when they were all treated "special".

The whole "lifestyle" isn't shocking anymore. It's not scandalous and it's widely accepted. They hate this. So, in order for them to be "special " again, they do a few things:
1. Create fake boogeymen to show they are continually persecuted
2. Claim that the laws don't protect them
3. Continue to try and shock people with some of the antics and dress (or lack of) at their rallies.
4. Claim victimhood
5. Hold more and more rallies to distinguish themselves as "different"

And now you know where the term "Drama Queen" comes from.
View Quote
It's one of those "the lady doth protest too much" situations.  Usually it's the people who won't shut up about some attribute of themselves who turn out to be all hat and no cattle.  Society should not persecute people who engage in unusual sexual practices (provided those practices are between consenting adults), but being gay is nothing to be proud of.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Where did you get that idea?

Syria Palestina 135 AD  

Palaestina Prima 390 AD

Palaestina Secunda

Ok, ok so the name was used 1500-2000 years ago but it wasn't known by that name in the 20th-Century.  

Oh wait, what's this?

British Palestine

They even spelled it out on the flag.
https://flagspot.net/images/m/mpe~civ27.gif

You don't have to like the truth but don't make stuff up.
View Quote
He is referring to the notion that the Roman renamed their province after the philistines just to piss of their new subjects.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
imagine if something like this had happened at any right-leaning event. it would be front page news everywhere for weeks. but since this was the homos nobody will hear about it and the people that do wont have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here in Charlotte, Republicans aren't welcome at pride. I am an older gay guy and this makes me so mad. Most of you guys wouldn't know, or understand this, but there are a huge number of us. Most of the guys who lived through the plague (HIV/AIDS) tend to be conservative. Getting this kind of discrimination thrown at us from our own isn't just a slap in the face, it is heartbreaking.
View Quote

I have a lot of gay conservative Facebook"friends" that I've never met. We find each other on Trump pages, then their friends do friend requests, and so on.

I wish I knew people like that in real life. Still, I'm amazed at the number and at how many do not agree with the radical extremist gay movement. They are loud but I don't think I they are near the majority as perceived.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Rampant mental illness driving policy. 
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Homos go to Muslim countries and shout it from the rooftops....
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's 2017.....people have pretty much accepted it. Really gay folks....you are no big deal anymore. You haven't been for a long time.

When  group of anybody screams that they want to be treated the same, gets it's way and are all treated the same......they get nostalgic for the way it used to be....you know....when they were all treated "special".

The whole "lifestyle" isn't shocking anymore. It's not scandalous and it's widely accepted. They hate this. So, in order for them to be "special " again, they do a few things:
3. Continue to try and shock people with some of the antics and dress (or lack of) at their rallies.
4. Claim victimhood

View Quote
Pretty much nailed it. They have to manufacturer reasons to be oppressed. You would think they would be happy with the gay marriage thing.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Lesbian witches refuse a display of a hexogram?

Lawyers will be (metaphorically) burning them at the stake.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Keep your hands off the city of broad shoulders......
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:37:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

4. Claim victimhood

View Quote
This movement, like modern feminism and "black lives matter" has become nothing more than a front to draw people to far left politics.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#12]
The few gay friends I have are conservative and private.  They do not approve of this type of "in your face" behavior.

All you can do is pray for them and show them the love of Christ.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Another purity test pissing contest!
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Watching identity politics dimwits devouring each other is massively entertaining.
View Quote
This...

Plus the fact that it was a dike parade...

Probably true.

Probably entertaining.

Also, probably not what you actually want to see.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#15]
What do you expect from a group that thinks a Halloween costume dictates your gender.

where are all those Chicago homicides when we need them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My eyes went cross eyed upon reading that. There is no such place as palestine...
View Quote
it is a historical falsity  like Camelot, Avalon, the land of Punt, El Dorado or Prester John.

but they make for great Harrison Ford Movies
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top